It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Point_Man: No sale on No Man's Sky? It's even on sale currently on Steam. I kinda wanted to try it after all the updates to it.
Wouldn't be surprised if it came up on the flash deals. Some day :)
GOG.com: Full Throttle Remastered for free ⬥ Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Wear your helmet and respect local speed limits, but otherwise, put the pedal to the metal. Grab a copy of Full Throttle Remastered for free in the first 48h of the sale (till December 15, 2:00 PM UTC)! Your destination is a giveaway banner parked on the GOG.COM front page – click on it to redeem the game for free.

And since we're on the subject of FREE – unlock free games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
Wolfenstein 3D? :)
This winter sale is very nice, indeed, well done GOG. I will be buying some games for sure. Happy shopping everyone! And do not forget, Christmas vacation may be an ideal time to spend playing games but it is also an ideal time to spend with loved ones (no, I do not mean multiplayer games).
@GOG: store page fixes are very welcome so far (list view, handling of owned games, etc), keep up the good work. BUT, I encountered a huge problem which is rather critical and is in need of urgent fixing - please see attached screenshot. Thank you :)

[edit: syntax]
Attachments:
Post edited December 17, 2018 by Panaias
I don't get it. There is one and a half hour left on the daily deals, but already the Prince of Persia series went from 75% off to 65% off.

The timer didn't run out yet and STILL I'm too late somehow? Wut? How? Why?
W3irdN3rd: I don't get it. There is one and a half hour left on the daily deals, but already the Prince of Persia series went from 75% off to 65% off.

It was either a timed deal with Ubisoft (like -75% for 12 hours and -65% for the remaining 12 hours) or a bug on GOG's side (which, of course, took a lot of time to be fixed, because GOG is GOG). Daily deals stop being on sale when their deals end (they don't get a lower discount, they just go back to full price).
W3irdN3rd: I don't get it. There is one and a half hour left on the daily deals, but already the Prince of Persia series went from 75% off to 65% off.

Desmight: It was either a timed deal with Ubisoft (like -75% for 12 hours and -65% for the remaining 12 hours) or a bug on GOG's side (which, of course, took a lot of time to be fixed, because GOG is GOG). Daily deals stop being on sale when their deals end (they don't get a lower discount, they just go back to full price).
No, the price only changed a few hours ago. And I am 100% certain I saw 75% off with 4 hours and something minutes on the clock.

If there is a deal that says the discount is reduced from 75% to 65% in the last few hours, that's totally fine.. But just be upfront about it! I was still pondering whether or not I would buy PoP and had actually decided to buy.. only to find the price was increased. Now the answer is clear for me: no.

I'm pretty sure Dragon's Lair Trilogy also went off sale early.
Desmight: It was either a timed deal with Ubisoft (like -75% for 12 hours and -65% for the remaining 12 hours) or a bug on GOG's side (which, of course, took a lot of time to be fixed, because GOG is GOG). Daily deals stop being on sale when their deals end (they don't get a lower discount, they just go back to full price).
W3irdN3rd: No, the price only changed a few hours ago. And I am 100% certain I saw 75% off with 4 hours and something minutes on the clock.

If there is a deal that says the discount is reduced from 75% to 65% in the last few hours, that's totally fine.. But just be upfront about it! I was still pondering whether or not I would buy PoP and had actually decided to buy.. only to find the price was increased. Now the answer is clear for me: no.

I'm pretty sure Dragon's Lair Trilogy also went off sale early.
I second that. Unless it is a bug on GOG's side, this should be communicated to users in a clear way. It's not a 24-hour-long super deal if the discount decreases over time, it is a the-sooner-you-grab-it-the-better kind of deal (and it would be acceptable if advertised as such). At least give a proper heads-up example:
-0 to 5 hours: super deal -> 90% off
-5 to 10 hours: good deal -> 70% off
-10 to 15 hours: ok deal -> 50% off
-15 to 20 hours: meh deal -> 30% off
No new gog connect games? Are we gonna wait Thursday for update?
BeatriceElysia: No new gog connect games? Are we gonna wait Thursday for update?
Forgotten Anne listen as "soon"
BeatriceElysia: No new gog connect games? Are we gonna wait Thursday for update?
Sachys: Forgotten Anne listen as "soon"
Yeah, after I posted this it showed up.
Just noticed the new Edition drop down menus and overview tables (not sure when they were added). While they don't fix everything that made the website design confusing, they're definitely a step in the right direction. Thank you! :)
Guys, I have a question. Knowing for a fact that Forgotten Anne has just been added to GOG Connect, is there a possibility that a new wave of games might just be on its way to GOG Connect and perhaps add on to the already existing list? Thank you.
Vingry: is there a possibility that a new wave of games might just be on its way to GOG Connect and perhaps add on to the already existing list?
GOG Connect will be for sure expanded but nobody (except GOG) won't tell you when and with what.
high rated
On top of the Bioshock releases and new Daily Deals, Vaporum has been added to the sale at 50% off.
Details can be found here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing

Note the "New Additions" tab which I added recently.
Vingry: is there a possibility that a new wave of games might just be on its way to GOG Connect and perhaps add on to the already existing list?
Lexor: GOG Connect will be for sure expanded but nobody (except GOG) won't tell you when and with what.
Thanks for the answer! :)