It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
DDDespair: Thanks. Were any of the daily deals already on sale? I'm a little hesitant to check out in case something turns into a daily deal.
So far it doesn't seem like any of these daily deals were on sale before or since. I think GOG is cognizant of burning people by discounting a game only to give steeper discount mid-sale.
Here. I don't need it!

PTMEC54289C97EF66R
HeDanny: Actually, is there a list somewhere of games GOG has blocked for Aussies?
There was a mix too, but there's still the thread. Search for [AU]. Just 5 titles, 2 actual games, that and Hotline Miami 2.
RWarehall: Today's New Additions
Reah: Face the Unknown
Schizm: Mysterious Journey
Thank you!
I've bought these two - it was easy to miss them because GOG doesn't show all newly added offers in Daily Deals section.
HeDanny: Actually, is there a list somewhere of games GOG has blocked for Aussies?
Cavalary: There was a mix too, but there's still the thread. Search for [AU]. Just 5 titles, 2 actual games, that and Hotline Miami 2.
Appreciated.

Could someone let me know if one of the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number versions contains all extra content? Of not, which items to I need to cover all the content? What, if any, is the discount?
high rated
RWarehall: Today's New Additions
Reah: Face the Unknown
Schizm: Mysterious Journey
ciemnogrodzianin: Thank you!
I've bought these two - it was easy to miss them because GOG doesn't show all newly added offers in Daily Deals section.
I imagine that those not designated specifically as daily deals will be here for the duration, but then again, SOMA stayed on sale for only a little over a day. It did end at a different time than the daily deals, so many something is up with it.
DDDespair: Thanks. Were any of the daily deals already on sale? I'm a little hesitant to check out in case something turns into a daily deal.
undeadcow: So far it doesn't seem like any of these daily deals were on sale before or since. I think GOG is cognizant of burning people by discounting a game only to give steeper discount mid-sale.
And there are a number of games I noticed which had DLC on sale but not the base game. I'm assuming these are being saved for daily deals. Thus far, no daily deal has had another sale and those that left as a daily deal, did not get a new sale price. But we are just one day in...we'll see...
Post edited December 15, 2018 by RWarehall
Cavalary: There was a mix too, but there's still the thread. Search for [AU]. Just 5 titles, 2 actual games, that and Hotline Miami 2.
HeDanny: Appreciated.

Could someone let me know if one of the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number versions contains all extra content? Of not, which items to I need to cover all the content? What, if any, is the discount?
From what I see listed, the Special Edition just includes a 6-track "Remix EP" in FLAC and MP3, at base price costing 1 cent more than getting the base game and the upgrade separately. The comics are free.
the sales are very good i can buy games for less than a dollar
RWarehall: I imagine that those not designated specifically as daily deals will be here for the duration, but then again, SOMA stayed on sale for only a little over a day. It did end at a different time than the daily deals, so many something is up with it.
Thanks. Sounds like good decision that I've bought both Reah and Schizm. I really liked to play them and don't want to miss the discount.

RWarehall: And there are a number of games I noticed which had DLC on sale but not the base game. I'm assuming these are being saved for daily deals. Thus far, no daily deal has had another sale and those that left as a daily deal, did not get a new sale price. But we are just one day in...we'll see...
It's quite easy to predict which games will be in Daily Deals. Just go to game catalogue or look at your wishlist. 1900 games are discounted. It means that practically the whole GOG catalogue gets some discount and if any game is currently on the base price - it'll be in Daily Deal sooner or later. Just a few titles from my wishlist - I expect them to be discounted:
- Ash of Gods
- Banished
- Disney's platformers
- Firewatch
- In the Shadows
- Mafia
- Quake
- Tahira
- Thea
- Thimbleweed

I'm quite sure that these games should be in Daily Deals soon, cannot imagine such a wide sale without them.
Dear GOG, please add some bundles : Fallout bundle, Settlers bundle.....
Because in previous sales, there were higher stretch targets to unlock games ($50, $60): Will there be additional games to unlock, or can I start my unrestrained shopping spree now?

Thank you for the free games, the big chunk of catalog discounted and bringing games DRM-free to the market, especially bringing back older ones.
time to grab steel rats
ciemnogrodzianin: ...
It's quite easy to predict which games will be in Daily Deals. Just go to game catalogue or look at your wishlist. 1900 games are discounted. It means that practically the whole GOG catalogue gets some discount and if any game is currently on the base price - it'll be in Daily Deal sooner or later. Just a few titles from my wishlist - I expect them to be discounted:
I'm going to lean on your prediction for hope.
I just want Wizardry 8 and I'm basically done buying games for a super long time.
marcinl0: Dear GOG, please add some bundles : Fallout bundle, Settlers bundle.....
Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen a discounted bundle on Gog like is common on Steam, Fanatical, etc. Every single collection I've ever noticed has simply been a listing of the individual games at the prices they're currently going for by themselves. It would be nice to see, though, sure.

(If everyone tells me I'm blind and discounted bundles are plentiful, please advise me where to look, so that I stop missing them.)
pkk234: I just want Wizardry 8 and I'm basically done buying games for a super long time.
I was going to make a feeble joke like "surely it doesn't take *that* long to conquer it" but then I remembered I did buy it (but haven't played it), and I have a note about it taken from user comments that says "NOTE: REQUIRES GRINDING".

So yikes, yeah, maybe it will indeed keep you tied up for a super long time.
Post edited December 15, 2018 by faroot
marcinl0: Dear GOG, please add some bundles : Fallout bundle, Settlers bundle.....
faroot: Maybe it's just me, but I've never seen a discounted bundle on Gog like is common on Steam, Fanatical, etc. Every single collection I've ever noticed has simply been a listing of the individual games at the prices they're currently going for by themselves. It would be nice to see, though, sure.

(If everyone tells me I'm blind and discounted bundles are plentiful, please advise me where to look, so that I stop missing them.)
There weren't any for some time but GOG did that quite often in the past. At first look they did look like a normal collection with individual prices but the collection had a special feature. The discount percentage would change depending on how many games you checked. Depending on the sale the discount became slowly more the more you checked or you had to check at least a specific number of games (or even all of them) to get the higher discount.

The most famous one would probably be the Interplay collection where everything was discounted by 90% if you checked everything.