It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The new grey UPDATED sign really really need to go. I just found by text searching the page finally what game has been updated, Banished. The filter button at the top of the page doesn't work and I went manually through the list 4 times and still didn't see the updated indication.
JudasIscariot: Look, all I can say is you'll see exactly WHY we have been doing these installer changes in a big way. Sorry but I really can't say any more than I already have.
All i can say , new installers SHOULD have been pushed at the same time you have made an announcement about those changes.

It would have be a better way to do things, sure that's easy to say this. But you can't argue the contrary.

The problem is GOG just repeat more or less the same mistakes and it's worse with this Web design...

SO i just have to disagree with you (for the moment...)
JMich: Could someone check one of the new installers and tell me if it installs a webcache.zip file? Or if instead of a gfw_high.ico it uses a goggame-##########.ico?
Assuming that someone doesn't ninja me, I will report back when I install Deadly Premonition.
Edit: Oh wait, Chaos Engine has been apparently updated too. That will be faster then.
Post edited November 05, 2014 by Grargar
JMich: Could someone check one of the new installers and tell me if it installs a webcache.zip file? Or if instead of a gfw_high.ico it uses a goggame-##########.ico?
Confirmed.
Attachments:
Grargar: Confirmed.
So, Galaxy next week. Unless those files were already there for Chaos Engine.
high rated
Grargar: Confirmed.
JMich: So, Galaxy next week. Unless those files were already there for Chaos Engine.
Just dropped in here from the old Fall Insomnia thread. Galaxy + Insomnia could be an interesting clash, if one were to assume both might happen.
JMich: So, Galaxy next week. Unless those files were already there for Chaos Engine.
Here is the previous version for comparison.
Attachments:
Grargar: Here is the previous version for comparison.
Galaxy it is then.
Or trolling. Trolling is also a possibility...
high rated
JMich: Galaxy it is then.
We'll know what to expect if the opening of the next announcement also begins with "Good News."
JMich: Galaxy it is then.
Grargar: We'll know what to expect if the opening of the next announcement also begins with "Good News."
Ha! Thanks for the chuckle ;-)
high rated
Grargar: We'll know what to expect if the opening of the next announcement also begins with "Good News."
But now that you've posted it here, they won't. ;-P
HypersomniacLive: But now that you've posted it here, they won't. ;-P
Don't worry. They'll just use a variant.
Ravenvolf: ... The filter button at the top of the page doesn't work ...
It doesn't work for me either in list view, but it still works when switching to classic shelf view. Though the site is lagging terrible then.
Post edited November 06, 2014 by DeMignon
Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition updated 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.0.2 . It comes with new gray GOG installer . Weird change ...
Skysect: [..] It comes with new gray GOG installer . Weird change ...
Lol, not the installers too!
Post edited November 06, 2014 by phaolo