It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: By the way, does MaGog only notice newly-added serials for games that you have or also for games that you don't? I'm asking because when you notified me about the addition of the serials, I noticed that another Paradox game, Cities in Motion, also received a serial (while in its initial release, it had none), but I didn't notice any such update from you.
And what the purpose of those serials ?
high rated
ElTerprise: Don't know which ones might be new (aside of CiM) but i know that Majesty 2, Europa Universalis III, Europa Universalis Rome, Hearts of Iron III, Cities in Motion have serials here.
Grargar: I see. Thanks for the Europa Universalis III bit. Do you have all Paradox games here? If not, which are you missing?
ElTerprise: You're welcome. I should have all of them and if i'm not mistaken at least Victoria and (maybe) Crusader Kings are still missing serials here....
I have no serials for:
EU 1&2
Victoria
CK
Majesty Gold
HOI 1&2 including Doomsday
Post edited October 16, 2015 by budejovice
DyNaer: And what the purpose of those serials ?
When you register those keys on the Paradox forum it gives you full access to the sub-forum of the respective games (which means the modding threads etc.)
DyNaer: And what the purpose of those serials ?
For Paradox games, the serials are necessary for registration in the respective subforum in Paradox's site.
ElTerprise: When you register those keys on the Paradox forum it gives you full access to the sub-forum of the respective games (which means the modding threads etc.)
Ah, i was thinking something like that , but thanks for the confirmation :)

Grargar: For Paradox games, the serials are necessary for registration in the respective subforum in Paradox's site.
Well , mandatory to play or not ? (i think if it was the case there were already lots of screams :p), because now both of you lost me ^_^
Post edited October 16, 2015 by DyNaer
eiii: Now the $50+ spent on the summer sale finally were worth it. :)
Yeah, me too! Pity that I got the native Linux version from Humble first, in the last Humble Indie Bundle. But still, I'm glad I've been able to remove my custom NON-LINUX tag from it in my GOG library. :)
budejovice: I have no serials for:
EU 1&2
Victoria
CK
Majesty Gold
I see. Then, I have included all the Paradox games that come with serials (Cities in Motion, Europa Universalis III, Europa Universalis: Rome, Hearts of Iron III and Majesty 2) in my list/mix. Thanks for the confirmation.
budejovice: I have no serials for:
EU 1&2
Victoria
CK
Majesty Gold
Same here. Not sure if EU I+II, HoI I and Majesty (because Paradox is not the original publisher) ever had serials but Victoria Revolutions, Crusader Kings Deus Vult and Hearts of Iron 2 Doomsday Armageddon definitely have serials elsewehere (just checked it) which means that the Complete Editions of those games should also get serials here.
DyNaer: Ah, i was thinking something like that , but thanks for the confirmation :)

Well , mandatory to play or not ? (i think if it was the case there were already lots of screams :p), because now both of you lost me ^_^
You're welcome.

It's not mandatory - one just won't have access to that parts of the forum.
Post edited October 16, 2015 by ElTerprise
DyNaer: Well , mandatory to play or not ? (i think if it was the case there were already lots of screams :p), because now both of you lost me ^_^
No, not mandatory at all. It's just that without them, you can't access certain parts of Paradox's respective subforum.
Grargar: I have no serials for:
EU 1&2
Victoria
CK
Majesty Gold
for the records :

victoria would probably get a serial (i have it on steam , and it has one)

crusader kings , majesty gold (others i have aswell there) don't have one, so they are probably too old.

Grargar: No, not mandatory at all. It's just that without them, you can't access certain parts of Paradox's respective subforum.
That's what i was thinking so....thanks !
DyNaer: for the records :

victoria would probably get a serial (i have it on steam , and it has one)

crusader kings , majesty gold (others i have aswell there) don't have one, so they are probably too old.
Interesting. Crusader Kings (or its Addon Deus Vult to be specific) has a serial on GamersGate
ElTerprise: Interesting. Crusader Kings (or its Addon Deus Vult to be specific) has a serial on GamersGate
Well on Steam its the complete version , so...that's odd o.O

Possibly they dropped the serial with the complete version... i don't know.
DyNaer: Well on Steam its the complete version , so...that's odd o.O
Odd...indeed, especially since Victoria has one on Steam and it also should be the complete version although named after the Addon....
Well in that case we might not get a serial here because it's also the complete version here....

On the other hand Crusader Kings 1 was released on Steam years after it was released on GamersGate. That might explain the differences.
ElTerprise: Odd...indeed, especially since Victoria has one on Steam and it also should be the complete version although named after the Addon....
Well in that case we might not get a serial here because it's also the complete version here....

On the other hand Crusader Kings 1 was released on Steam years after it was released on GamersGate. That might explain the differences.
Victoria Revolutions = Victoria Complete (paradox & their bloody names :S), i just checked the complete package of Victoria 1 + 2
DyNaer: Victoria Revolutions = Victoria Complete (paradox & their bloody names :S), i just checked the complete package of Victoria 1 + 2
That's what i thought....not having serials for Crusader Kings Complete doesn't make any sense then....

Edit: Actually it doesn't matter - even without the serial you have full access to the respective subforum.
Which makes serials for those older games pretty irrelevant. Knowing that i doubt we will get any serials for the Paradox games currently missing them.
Post edited October 16, 2015 by ElTerprise