It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Updates: 0. Well that feels nice. :)
Attachments:
ZaineH: The page for the update has Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, and 8.1 listed.
Alright, thanks a lot ZaineH! :)
gamefood: The changelog of "Flatout" says:
"Fixed an issue with a Windows security update (KB3086255) that prevented the game from being playable on modern systems."

Hmmm is this an update I should download? Who knows... So what is meant with "modern system" concretely? (Which OS + SP, graphics,DirectX, how much RAM etc.)
This is basically an update to fix the game with the recent update by MS (KB3086255) to kill certain DRM from being used on Windows which effects many older games. Now of course the DRM in Flatout was neutralized but it still effected the game. On Windows 10 the game wouldn't even run, and I assume failed to run on Windows 7/8 if the mentioned update was installed by Windows updates.

This update fixes that...
mrkgnao: NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Patch 1.0.3 19962 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** gog 3 -> gog 4
I cannot download this patch. I just get XML data describing the available chunks instead. Judas, please help! :)
mrkgnao: NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Patch 1.0.3 19962 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** gog 3 -> gog 4
Loenas: I cannot download this patch. I just get XML data describing the available chunks instead. Judas, please help! :)
Refresh and try again please :)
mattymuc: Grand Ages: Medieval Patch Patch 1.0.3 19962 (gog 3) -> (gog 4) is broken.
I get a file called patch_grand_ages_medieval_2.2.0.4.exe.xml (2 KB)
Fixed :)
Post edited October 18, 2015 by JudasIscariot
Loenas: I cannot download this patch. I just get XML data describing the available chunks instead. Judas, please help! :)
JudasIscariot: Refresh and try again please :)
mattymuc: Grand Ages: Medieval Patch Patch 1.0.3 19962 (gog 3) -> (gog 4) is broken.
I get a file called patch_grand_ages_medieval_2.2.0.4.exe.xml (2 KB)
JudasIscariot: Fixed :)
Thank you, works now!
From MaGog's logs for 19 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Avernum: The Complete Saga, downloadables, Avernum 4: Mac OS X installer, English (avernum_4_2.0.0.17_generic.dmg ***TO*** avernum_4_2.0.0.18.dmg; gog-17 ***TO*** gog-18; Mon, 20 Jul 2015 14:06:49 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:25:54 GMT; 2,932,315 ***TO*** 24,173,245)

[No flag, no changelog. Possibly a Galaxy compatibility change.]

[P.S. Quite a change in size, relatively speaking. The old size seems suspiciously small.]

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Smugglers V, downloadables, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English (smugglers_v_2.0.0.12.dmg ***TO*** smugglers_v_2.0.0.13.dmg; Mon, 19 Jan 2015 14:21:14 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:16:53 GMT; 243,010,757 ***TO*** 250,733,421)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Smugglers V, downloadables, DLC: Smuggler's Guild: Mac OS X installer, English (smugglers_v_smuggler_s_guild_2.0.0.5.pkg ***TO*** dlc_smugglers_v_smugglers_guild_2.0.0.13.pkg; Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:13:56 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:14:42 GMT; 29,880,754 ***TO*** 30,823,915)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Smugglers V: Invasion, downloadables, Original Game: Mac OS X installer, English (smugglers_v_invasion_2.2.0.11.dmg ***TO*** smugglers_v_invasion_2.2.0.12.dmg; 1.6b (gog-11) ***TO*** 1.6b (gog-12); Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:03:57 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:17:51 GMT; 262,464,979 ***TO*** 262,866,441)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Smugglers V: Invasion, downloadables, DLC: Warrior Within: Mac OS X installer, English (dlc_smugglers_v_invasion_warrior_within_dlc_2.2.0.11.pkg ***TO*** dlc_smugglers_v_invasion_warrior_within_dlc_2.2.0.12.pkg; 1.6b (gog-11) ***TO*** 1.6b (gog-12); Fri, 10 Jul 2015 16:02:55 GMT ***TO*** Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:18:23 GMT; 9,967,458 ***TO*** 9,676,264)

NOTE! CHANGED Smugglers V: Invasion, compatibility: Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility, Mac OS X 10.11 notice: The System Integrity Protection Feature must be disabled before playing this game. ***TO*** Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility.

French+German+Italian+Spanish have been added to the language drop-down menu for the Broken Sword 2: Remastered downloadable Linux installer (previously had only English). No file changes involved.
Post edited October 19, 2015 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: French+German+Italian+Spanish have been added to the language drop-down menu for the Broken Sword 2: Remastered downloadable Linux installer (previously had only English). No file changes involved.
Would be much more interesting if GOG would add the other languages (including German) to the original versions of BS 1+2 - but since they are only regarded as bonus here on GOG I don't think that this will ever happen. If they should change their mind I could offer the German files - you hear me, Judas? ;)
MarkoH01: Would be much more interesting if GOG would add the other languages (including German) to the original versions of BS 1+2 - but since they are only regarded as bonus here on GOG I don't think that this will ever happen. If they should change their mind I could offer the German files - you hear me, Judas? ;)
You could notify him via chat or a forum reply, cause he might end up not seeing your post.
Post edited October 19, 2015 by Grargar
MarkoH01: Would be much more interesting if GOG would add the other languages (including German) to the original versions of BS 1+2 - but since they are only regarded as bonus here on GOG I don't think that this will ever happen. If they should change their mind I could offer the German files - you hear me, Judas? ;)
Grargar: You could notify him via chat or a forum reply, cause he might end up not seeing your post.
As far as I know this is one of the threads he looks at quite often and afair I have already told him that I can offer the German files for these games - I made him a list with all the games that I can offer and sent him a few (along with additional manuals) a long time ago. At the moment GOG is releasing a new game nearly every day so I understand that he does not have the time to include additional languages to games which are already on GOG but one day he probably will have his own assistant and then a lot of games will receive additional languages (well at least German).
Post edited October 19, 2015 by MarkoH01
mrkgnao: French+German+Italian+Spanish have been added to the language drop-down menu for the Broken Sword 2: Remastered downloadable Linux installer (previously had only English). No file changes involved.
I think I've offered those too a long time ago with my long list from which some have made it to GoG already and some are still waiting to be packaged here.
I've got German original versions of many games for ScummVM and I've played the first two Broken Swords many times in the last 15 years, those are true goldies.
Post edited October 19, 2015 by Klumpen0815
From MaGog's logs for 19 October:

NOTE! CHANGED Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters, languages: Audio and text: Japanese. Text only: English ***TO*** Audio only: Japanese. Text only: English

NOTE! CHANGED Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, languages: Audio and text: Japanese. Text only: English ***TO*** Audio only: Japanese. Text only: English

NOTE! CHANGED Dust: An Elysian Tail, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
From MaGog's logs for 20 October:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Sir, You Are Being Hunted, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_sir_you_are_being_hunted_2.4.0.9.exe ***TO*** setup_sir_you_are_being_hunted_2.5.0.10.exe; 1.3 (gog-9) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-10); Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:45:46 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:21:29 GMT; 908,901,064 ***TO*** 910,982,400)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Sir, You Are Being Hunted, downloadables, Patch 1.4 (patch_sir_you_are_being_hunted_2.5.0.10.exe; 1.3 (gog-9) -> 1.4 (gog-10); Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:19:06 GMT; 24,272,024)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Sir, You Are Being Hunted, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (sir_you_are_being_hunted_2.2.0.12.dmg ***TO*** sir_you_are_being_hunted_2.3.0.13.dmg; 1.3 (gog-12) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-13); Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:44:37 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:07:32 GMT; 536,806,324 ***TO*** 540,409,938)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Sir, You Are Being Hunted, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_sir_you_are_being_hunted_2.2.0.5.sh ***TO*** gog_sir_you_are_being_hunted_2.3.0.6.sh; 1.3 (gog-5) ***TO*** 1.4 (gog-6); Mon, 12 Oct 2015 11:45:35 GMT ***TO*** Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:07:28 GMT; 538,545,549 ***TO*** 538,159,787)

NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664303.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.4 (20 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This patch brings the single player game up to 1.4 and multiplayer to 1.1.0.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Multiplayer:
NOTE! ADD +++ Allow password to be set when using direct connect
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix dogs getting stuck to players after a pounce
NOTE! ADD +++ All game settings menus have a "default" button for easy resetting
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug where a trading player's disconnect could cause inventories to misbehave for others
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug that causes disconnected/kicked players to not be removed from the player list
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug stopping scarecrows from spawning in a field where one had previously been killed
NOTE! ADD +++ Horse ragdolls now despawn faster (3 minutes instead of 3 hours...)
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Single player:
NOTE! ADD +++ Performance fixes brought across from multiplayer
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix some bugs that would cause some of the bot population to be reduced in late game
NOTE! ADD +++ Built with newer Unity version to include more performance/bug fixes from the Engine

NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, file_size: 0.9 GB ***TO*** 0.8 GB

NOTE! Possibly ADDED FILE Call of Cthulhu: Shadow of the Comet, all_files, Linux installer, French, dl_ver: ***TO*** gog-3 (same for German/Italian/Spanish, probably just a drop-down menu change)
mrkgnao: NOTE! CHANGED Sir, You Are Being Hunted, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207664303.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.4 (20 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This patch brings the single player game up to 1.4 and multiplayer to 1.1.0.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Multiplayer:
NOTE! ADD +++ Allow password to be set when using direct connect
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix dogs getting stuck to players after a pounce
NOTE! ADD +++ All game settings menus have a "default" button for easy resetting
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug where a trading player's disconnect could cause inventories to misbehave for others
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug that causes disconnected/kicked players to not be removed from the player list
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix bug stopping scarecrows from spawning in a field where one had previously been killed
NOTE! ADD +++ Horse ragdolls now despawn faster (3 minutes instead of 3 hours...)
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Single player:
NOTE! ADD +++ Performance fixes brought across from multiplayer
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix some bugs that would cause some of the bot population to be reduced in late game
NOTE! ADD +++ Built with newer Unity version to include more performance/bug fixes from the Engine
Hmmm... unless it's included in the generic last line of the changelog, this new version doesn't seem to address the issues I was having with the previous update. I'll have to try it later when I get home.
high rated
New flag on The Masterplan (last one 12 days ago).

-Branch achievements should again activate as intended.
-Options added to main menu.
-Volume sliders in Options menu.
-Fixed spots in Office and Police Station where you might get stuck.
-Fixed flyguys getting intimidated when they shouldn't.
-Minor bugfixes.