It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: That's what i thought....not having serials for Crusader Kings Complete doesn't make any sense then....

Edit: Actually it doesn't matter - even without the serial you have full access to the respective subforum.
Which makes serials for those older games pretty irrelevant. Knowing that i doubt we will get any serials for the Paradox games currently missing them.
those 2 games are from 2003 - 2004. , that's a bit useless imho.

if it was EU IV or CK 2 , that would be different.
DyNaer: those 2 games are from 2003 - 2004. , that's a bit useless imho.

if it was EU IV or CK 2 , that would be different.
Yes it was already an issue when Hearts of Iron III and now Europa Universalis III were released here because their forum are restricted without the serial. I wonder why Victoria II hasn't been released here yet...
ElTerprise: Yes it was already an issue when Hearts of Iron III and now Europa Universalis III were released here because their forum are restricted without the serial. I wonder why Victoria II hasn't been released here yet...
Judas's reply : Soon ^^
DyNaer: Judas's reply : Soon ^^
I guess so :P
The native ports for Xenonauts made it here sooner than I expected, this game is now officially on my radar :-)
Neverending Nightmares have received an update and an update flag :)

Changelog:
Patch 2.1.21034 (16 October 2015)
Fixed an issue where the player would rarely go out of bounds exiting a cabinet.
From MaGog's logs for 16 October (part 1 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Escapists, The, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.12 (gog-3) (same for all other languages)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Escapists, The, all_files, DLC: Escapists: Alcatraz, The: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.12 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Escapists, The, all_files, DLC: Escapists: Escape Team, The: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.12 (gog-3)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Escapists, The, all_files, DLC: Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility, The: Windows installer, English, dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.12 (gog-3)

NOTE! CHANGED Escapists, The, file_size: 85 MB ***TO*** 72 MB

[No changelog (yet?)]

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 1 of 3), dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.0.3 19962 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 2 of 3), dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.0.3 19962 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Original Game: Windows installer, English (part 3 of 3), dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.0.3 19962 (gog-4)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Grand Ages: Medieval, all_files, Patch 1.0.3 19962 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** gog 3 -> gog 4

NOTE! CHANGED Grand Ages: Medieval, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1442498547.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.0.3 19962 (16th October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Combat
NOTE! ADD +++ Combat speed between troops, animals and bandits are notably increased
NOTE! ADD +++ The experience troops earn from combat is reduced, depending on the increased combat speed
NOTE! ADD +++ Units in the watchtower can now flee during a fight as well.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Improvement of cart-management
NOTE! ADD +++ When the player has developed “Trade III“, they can set an amount of carts to traders, which they pick up on their route on their own, instead of manually assigning the carts to a trader in specific cities
NOTE! ADD +++ It is now possible to build up to 99 carts in one inn.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Diplomacy
NOTE! ADD +++ The AI will now give additional feedback when the offer is too low or too high.
NOTE! ADD +++ A bug in Diplomacy has been fixed. Sympathy will now be gained, when a player has successfully served the AI’s demands, on correction of a previous offer.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ City-management
NOTE! ADD +++ Upgrading the business office to a castle is more valuable now, due to slightly increased autonomous range-defence
NOTE! ADD +++ In the city-overview every event will now have a small info-text, which informs about the causes of the event.
NOTE! ADD +++ Due to a bug, newly-founded cities had taxes not set on „automatic“. This has been fixed and all newly-founded cities have their taxes set on “automatic”
NOTE! ADD +++ Maintenance cost check: If the maintenance costs are too high, there will be a warning next to the button for hiring new troops and units.
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ Miscellaneous
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed bug in AI-trade routes. Trade routes are now shorter and with less load.
NOTE! ADD +++ Improved feedback, when setting rallying point with CTRL + right-click
NOTE! ADD +++ The travel-time of the building squad has been shortened and a visual bug has been fixed.

NOTE! CHANGED Grand Ages: Medieval, file_size: 3.9 GB ***TO*** 4.2 GB

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Neverending Nightmares, downloadables, Windows installer, English+Chinese+Finnish+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Swedish+Tur kish (setup_neverending_nightmare_2.1.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_neverending_nightmare_2.2.0.7.exe; 2.0.20854 (gog-6) ***TO*** 2.1.21034 (gog-7); Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:58:59 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:58:59 GMT; 920,583,368 ***TO*** 464,614,752)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Neverending Nightmares, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+Chinese+Finnish+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Swedish+Tur kish (neverending_nightmares_2.2.0.12.dmg ***TO*** neverending_nightmares_2.3.0.13.dmg; 2.0.20854 (gog-12) ***TO*** 2.1.21034 (gog-13); Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:54:35 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:59:12 GMT; 483,518,818 ***TO*** 484,363,743)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Neverending Nightmares, downloadables, Linux installer, English+Chinese+Finnish+French+German+Hungarian+Italian+Japanese+Korean+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish+Swedish+Tur kish (gog_neverending_nightmares_2.3.0.6.sh ***TO*** gog_neverending_nightmares_2.4.0.7.sh; 2.0.20854 (gog-6) ***TO*** 2.1.21034 (gog-7); Thu, 10 Sep 2015 10:02:19 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 16 Oct 2015 11:59:37 GMT; 479,808,678 ***TO*** 479,805,504)

NOTE! CHANGED Neverending Nightmares, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207665993.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.1.21034 (16 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed an issue where the player would rarely go out of bounds exiting a cabinet.

NOTE! CHANGED Neverending Nightmares, file_size: 0.9 GB ***TO*** 443 MB

[Apparently also corrected the suspiciously bloated size reported on 11 September]
mrkgnao: [No changelog (yet?)]
We didn't get one and we couldn't find one but the update fixed whatever problem Telika was having with it :)
From MaGog's logs for 16 October (part 2 of 2):

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Sublevel Zero, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), dl_ver: 20151008 (gog-1) ***TO*** 20151510 (gog-2)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Sublevel Zero, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2), dl_ver: 20151008 (gog-1) ***TO*** 20151510 (gog-2)

NOTE! CHANGED Sublevel Zero, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1443519435.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 20151510 (16 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed portal occasionally appearing in inaccessible location
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed engine crafting
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed ammo pickups occasionally getting 'stuck' over player's view
NOTE! ADD +++ Added mouse rebinding (does not yet allow mouse axes to be rebound)
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed SOME cases of bindings being lost

NOTE! CHANGED This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1207666873.htm)
NOTE! RMV --- Added GOG Galaxy achievements
NOTE! RMV --- The Scenario Editor is expanded with new, more diverse characters to multiply possibilities in creating your stories
NOTE! RMV --- New language versions are supported: Turkish, Korean and Japanese
NOTE! ADD +++ Here we are with big news - This War of Mine - New Beginning or Update 1.4 if you prefer numbers.
NOTE! ADD +++ The New Beginning Update (also known as 1.4) introduces few extensions to the Scenario Editor. This includes new, more diverse characters to multiply possibilities in creating your stories. We’ve also integrated GOG Galaxy so expect new achievements heading your way!
NOTE! ADD +++ Additionally, new language versions are now supported: Turkish, Korean and Japanese.
NOTE! ADD +++ Please keep in mind the game has more than 60k words now, so there may be some untranslated words or some things may be missing and still require polishing - so please give us feedback and we'll take care of that.
NOTE! ADD +++ Additionally, fixes and improvements include:
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed glibc compatibility issues on Linux or simply - made to work flawlessly on Ubuntu 15
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug with small amount of trade items in Franko's inventory
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug with canceling crafting of many items after forwarding to night time
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug with fifth civilian in the shelter
NOTE! ADD +++ price of coffee is now correlated with radio announcements
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug with clipped FOV on big locations
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed "search body" animation
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a bug with wrong comments about fight in shelter
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed exploit with dropping Saw Blade before finishing cutting through doors
NOTE! ADD +++ fixed a wrong diary entries for some civilians
NOTE! ADD +++ minor graphical fixes on locations
NOTE! ADD +++ minor fixes in dialogues and texts
NOTE! ADD +++ minor fixes in people behavior
NOTE! ADD +++ Minor language fixes in the interface
NOTE! ADD +++ Fix to custom portrait (no more random bug with black portraits of civilians in the scenario editor) and textures fixes

NOTE! CHANGED Xenonauts, sys_req_linux: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor:Intel 2 GHz, Memory:1 GB RAM, Graphics:Integrated Graphics, Hard Drive:3 GB HD space, Sound:Integrated, Monitor:1280x720 pixels minimum, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor:Intel 2 GHz, Memory:2 GB RAM, Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card, Hard Drive:3 GB HD space, Sound:Integrated, Monitor:1280x720 pixels minimum ***TO*** Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor:Intel 2 GHz, Memory:1 GB RAM, Graphics:Integrated Graphics, Hard Drive:3 GB HD space, Sound:Integrated, Monitor:1280x720 pixels minimum, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only, Recommended system requirements: Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17, Processor:Intel 2 GHz, Memory:2 GB RAM, Graphics:512 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card, Hard Drive:3 GB HD space, Sound:Integrated, Monitor:1280x720 pixels minimum, Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386 libasound2:i386 libasound2-data:i386 libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies, Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only
Thank you for the updates GOG :-)
mrkgnao: NOTE! ADDED FILE Xenonauts, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_xenonauts_2.0.0.2.sh; 1.61 (gog-2); Thu, 15 Oct 2015 15:40:18 GMT; 2,665,624,929)
This is such a great year for gaming on Linux and I'm counting the botched release of Windows 10 too. :)
It really warms my heart to see truly DRM free gaming (including DRM-free OS) spreading.
From MaGog's logs for 16 October:

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE STASIS, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), dl_ver: 1.08.10b (gog-6) ***TO*** 1.09 (gog-7) (same for all other languages, including the added Italian)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE STASIS, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2), dl_ver: 1.08.10b (gog-6) ***TO*** 1.09 (gog-7) (same for all other languages, including the added Italian)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE STASIS, all_files, Patch 1.0.8.10b [Windows]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE STASIS, all_files, Patch 1.09 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 1.0.8.10b (gog-6) -> 1.09 (gog-7)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE STASIS, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 1.08.10b (gog-4) ***TO*** 1.09 (gog-6) (same for all other languages, including the added Italian)

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1439548178.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 1.09 (16 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ Adds Italian localizaton

NOTE! CHANGED STASIS, languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: English. Text only: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian [same for deluxe edition]

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 1 of 2), dl_ver: 2.03 build 250915 (gog-9) ***TO*** 2.04 (gog-10) (same for all other languages, including the added Hungarian)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, Windows installer, English (part 2 of 2), dl_ver: 2.03 build 250915 (gog-9) ***TO*** 2.04 (gog-10) (same for all other languages, including the added Hungarian)

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, patch 2.01 build 150825 (gog-7) [Windows]

NOTE! Probably REMOVED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, patch 2.03 build 150825 (gog-8) [Windows]

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, Patch 2.04 [Windows], dl_ver: ***TO*** 2.03 build 250915 (gog-9) -> 2.04 (gog-10)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, Mac OS X installer, English, dl_ver: 2.03 build 250915 (gog-7) ***TO*** 2.04 (gog-8) (same for all other languages, including the added Hungarian)

NOTE! Probably CHANGED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, Linux installer, English, dl_ver: 2.03 build 250915 (gog-3) ***TO*** 2.04 (gog-4) (same for all other languages, including the added Hungarian)

NOTE! Probably ADDED FILE Victor Vran, all_files, Patch 2.04 [Linux], dl_ver: ***TO*** 2.03 build 250915 (gog-3) -> 2.04 (gog-4)

NOTE! CHANGED Victor Vran, changelog (http://www.an-ovel.com/downloads/chg/chg_1433856545.htm)
NOTE! ADD +++ Patch 2.04 Cauldron of Chaos DLC 16 October 2015)
NOTE! ADD +++ This update includes a new piece of free DLC, the Cauldron of Chaos.
NOTE! ADD +++ It also includes Hungarian language, a fan-made translation.
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed issues with dodging in the wrong direction with the Action/Gamepad control schemes
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed functionality of Dodge Back, Dodge Left, Dodge Right with Mouse-Move control scheme
NOTE! ADD +++ Fixed duplication exploit related to transmutation
NOTE! ADD +++ Hexes are now properly applied in multiplayer games when players are on different difficulty settings
NOTE! ADD +++ Challenges in Cauldron of Chaos now reset properly on death
NOTE! ADD +++ Vendors are no more immediately reset on game restart
NOTE! ADD +++
NOTE! ADD +++ About Cauldron of Chaos:
NOTE! ADD +++ The Cauldron of Chaos is an ever-changing dungeon that offers randomized daily challenges for veteran demon hunters. This new content is available only for characters of level 26 and above.
NOTE! ADD +++ The Cauldron of Chaos is stirred every day, offering a new set of challenges and encounters for you and your friends. You will be able to access the new dungeon from the World Map.

NOTE! CHANGED Victor Vran, languages: Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English. Text only: Brazilian-Portuguese, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian
Grand Ages: Medieval Patch Patch 1.0.3 19962 (gog 3) -> (gog 4) is broken.
I get a file called patch_grand_ages_medieval_2.2.0.4.exe.xml (2 KB)
The changelog of "Flatout" says:
"Fixed an issue with a Windows security update (KB3086255) that prevented the game from being playable on modern systems."

Hmmm is this an update I should download? Who knows... So what is meant with "modern system" concretely? (Which OS + SP, graphics,DirectX, how much RAM etc.)
gamefood: The changelog of "Flatout" says:
"Fixed an issue with a Windows security update (KB3086255) that prevented the game from being playable on modern systems."

Hmmm is this an update I should download? Who knows... So what is meant with "modern system" concretely? (Which OS + SP, graphics,DirectX, how much RAM etc.)
The page for the update has Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8, and 8.1 listed.