It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Because we never really got a version number after the 1.5 update. I mean I can add "1.5" there but is it really version 1.5 now?
What about a new user? (Like one from the very recent giveaway.) How will he know what version is Rise of the Triad? Neither the installers, nor the changelog itself make any mention of it.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Grargar
JudasIscariot: Because we never really got a version number after the 1.5 update. I mean I can add "1.5" there but is it really version 1.5 now?
Grargar: What about a new user? (Like one from the very recent giveaway.) How will he know what version is Rise of the Triad? Neither the installers, nor the changelog itself make any mention of it.
Fixed but it may take a while for the change to show up :)
JudasIscariot: Just an FYI I am currently reworking the bonus goodie situation for the 6-pack for Might and Magic games :)
Regarding M&M 6:

The GOG Downloader link for the goodies doesn't include the FLAC soundtrack anymore...
From MaGog's logs for 16 May:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Banner Saga, The, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English+French+German+Polish+Portuguese+Russian+Spanish (the_banner_saga_1.1.0.4.dmg ***TO*** the_banner_saga_2.0.0.9.dmg; Tue, 05 Aug 2014 14:46:28 GMT ***TO*** Thu, 14 May 2015 14:17:10 GMT; 1,887,031,865 ***TO*** 1,889,913,186)
JudasIscariot: Just an FYI I am currently reworking the bonus goodie situation for the 6-pack for Might and Magic games :)
coldy: Regarding M&M 6:

The GOG Downloader link for the goodies doesn't include the FLAC soundtrack anymore...
I don't know why :/ The OST is available for download, though.
Pajama: 1) Why doesn't the changelog info stay with the game? I saw that Rise of the Triad had a changelog added yesterday, went for a proper look at it today and it's not there anymore. Surely it would make sense to keep it if only until the next update at least or am I missing something?
Grargar: The changelog is still there.

Aah! I was looking in the wrong place. I thought I'd clicked all the down arrows but obviously I was wrong! Thank you :)
I'm sorry I'm mucking this reply up <blush> - I have no idea what bits to delete when replying. I wish there was a 101 class for using this system... :)

It seems they have forgotten to do so for Rise of the Triad (2013). Other games (like Valdis Story) have both versions mentioned.
JudasIscariot: We haven't forgotten, it's just there was no version number for this. The game is still at 1.5 :) Now, if there is a version number missing where the offline installers are.,..
I've just checked through the first 10 games on my shelf and the only one that seems to have the version number is RoTT. Apart from The Banner Saga which has (GOG-3) whatever that means.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Pajama

Aah! I was looking in the wrong place. I thought I'd clicked all the down arrows but obviously I was wrong! Thank you :)
Pajama: I'm sorry I'm mucking this reply up <blush> - I have no idea what bits to delete when replying. I wish there was a 101 class for using this system... :)

JudasIscariot: We haven't forgotten, it's just there was no version number for this. The game is still at 1.5 :) Now, if there is a version number missing where the offline installers are.,..
Pajama: I've just checked through the first 10 games on my shelf and the only one that seems to have the version number is RoTT. Apart from The Banner Saga which has (GOG-3) whatever that means.
(gog-3) is the GOG installer version. We don't have the game version number up there because we don't know the actual in-game version and it's not for a lack of trying, either.

As for the first 10 games, well, I would have to know what those 10 games were but most likely the reason we don't have an actual game version because one is not readily available.
mrkgnao: From MaGog's work-in-progress logs:

Previously, the language drop-down menu for World of Goo installers listed only English, now it lists English+Dutch+French+German+Italian+Spanish. The files themselves haven't changed.
As far as I know the game always was multi-language so maybe GOG just forgot to add this info?
Post edited May 16, 2015 by MarkoH01

Previously, the language drop-down menu for World of Goo installers listed only English, now it lists English+Dutch+French+German+Italian+Spanish. The files themselves haven't changed.
MarkoH01: As far as I know the game always was multi-language so maybe GOG just forgot to add this ino?
No, we haven't :) We "pulled" the additional languages for a while due to a weird language display bug. Since that is fixed, we brought 'em back :)
JudasIscariot: Also, the Might and Magic Limited Edition pack should now have:

- All of the games linked to the Might and Magic series forum.
- Each of the games has a proper set of categories now.
Thanks for doing that. But why do you have to do that manually and the smart folks behind your unbundling did not take over these data from the respective game bundle? That sounds like generating additional work when you don't have enough.

And the link to the game card (the not-unbundled games have it under "STORE PAGE & REVIEWS"), is still missing. It also would be really nice if the game card aka store page (or any other place) would have the information which unbundled games now belong to that game bundle.
JudasIscariot: Also, the Might and Magic Limited Edition pack should now have:

- All of the games linked to the Might and Magic series forum.
- Each of the games has a proper set of categories now.
eiii: Thanks for doing that. But why do you have to do that manually and the smart folks behind your unbundling did not take over these data from the respective game bundle? That sounds like generating additional work when you don't have enough.
Because when the games were bundled all of the bonuses were bundled as well :) There are quite a lot of goodies for the Might and Magic games and it's not their job to take care of these kind of things :)

As per your second statement that I snipped, nothing I can do about that. I'd recommend sending a feedback ticket via Support :)
Post edited May 16, 2015 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: (gog-3) is the GOG installer version. We don't have the game version number up there because we don't know the actual in-game version and it's not for a lack of trying, either.

As for the first 10 games, well, I would have to know what those 10 games were but most likely the reason we don't have an actual game version because one is not readily available.
The games I've checked so far with no version number are;
Divine Divinty
Beyond Divinity
Divinity II
Robin Hood
Braveland Wizard
King's Bounty: The Dark side
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
AvP
Two Worlds (+ all the unbundled stuff)
Risen
Risen 2

Just loaded up Braveland Wizard and it tells me it is v1.0. When I play the others, I'll make a note of their version numbers too.
eiii: Thanks for doing that. But why do you have to do that manually and the smart folks behind your unbundling did not take over these data from the respective game bundle? That sounds like generating additional work when you don't have enough.
JudasIscariot: Because when the games were bundled all of the bonuses were bundled as well :) There are quite a lot of goodies for the Might and Magic games and it's not their job to take care of these kind of things :)
I meant setting the game categories and adding the links. The goodies of course have to be sorted out by hand.

JudasIscariot: As per your second statement that I snipped, nothing I can do about that. I'd recommend sending a feedback ticket via Support :)
I will when the unbundling is finished and that information still is not available.

NOTE! REMOVED FILE Alone in the Dark, downloadables, Windows installer, English+French+German+Italian+Spanish (setup_alone_in_the_dark_2.1.0.8.exe; Mon, 24 Nov 2014 16:13:07 GMT; 397,640,888)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Alone in the Dark, downloadables, AitD 1: Windows installer, English (setup_alone_in_the_dark_2.1.0.8.exe; Wed, 13 May 2015 12:40:13 GMT; 269,319,240)
Does this mean we do not get an update notification when games are getting unbundled? Or is this only another bug?

And when we are on it, who's the creative spirit behind the name variations for the files?

alone_in_the_dark_2, Alone_in_the_Dark_2, aitd_2 ...

Structure and consistency are boring things, I know ... ;P
Pajama: I'm sorry I'm mucking this reply up <blush> - I have no idea what bits to delete when replying. I wish there was a 101 class for using this system... :)

I've just checked through the first 10 games on my shelf and the only one that seems to have the version number is RoTT. Apart from The Banner Saga which has (GOG-3) whatever that means.
JudasIscariot: (gog-3) is the GOG installer version. We don't have the game version number up there because we don't know the actual in-game version and it's not for a lack of trying, either.

[url=http://steamcommunity.com/gid/%5Bg:1:5396743%5D/announcements/detail/164722901750995866]http://steamcommunity.com/gid/%5Bg:1:5396743%5D/announcements/detail/164722901750995866[/url]

[url=http://steamcommunity.com/gid/%5Bg:1:5396743%5D/announcements/detail/164723537697006855]http://steamcommunity.com/gid/%5Bg:1:5396743%5D/announcements/detail/164723537697006855[/url]