It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Here are the games so far identified as having this bug (only one language listed in the drop-down menu instead of many). All are multilingual installers, so it's just cosmetic:
- Beyond Good & Evil
- Dreamfall Chapters
- Iron Storm
- Night of the Rabbit

Also, but intentionally:
- Alone in the Dark 1
Ta, good info!
From MaGog's logs for 15 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Dead State, file_size: 1.1 GB ***TO*** 1.2 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, file_size: 249 MB ***TO*** 248 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 4GB HDD, CD/DVD drive (or drive emulation utility), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, bonuses: manual, reference card, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC), 3 avatars ***TO*** manual, manual (German), reference card, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC), 3 avatars

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, languages: Audio and text: English, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard
JudasIscariot: Also, the Might and Magic Limited Edition pack should now have:

- All of the games linked to the Might and Magic series forum.
- Each of the games has a proper set of categories now.
- All of the applicable bonuses should be with their respective game instead of being copied across all of the games in the series.
Great! Glad to see you on top of things.
I also loved the preliminary warning that work was in progress.
JudasIscariot: Also, the Might and Magic Limited Edition pack should now have:

- All of the games linked to the Might and Magic series forum.
- Each of the games has a proper set of categories now.
- All of the applicable bonuses should be with their respective game instead of being copied across all of the games in the series.
mrkgnao: Great! Glad to see you on top of things.
Well, yeah, the M&M series is one of our most popular games so I didn't want anyone freaking out :)
mrkgnao: Great! Glad to see you on top of things.
JudasIscariot: Well, yeah, the M&M series is one of our most popular games so I didn't want anyone freaking out :)
There appears to be some bug for M&M 4-5. The file called "mm_4_5_maps.zip" does not have a link from the library. Here is the json entry for it, which looks rather empty.

"extras":[{"manualUrl":"\/downlink\/file\/might_and_magic_45_world_of_xeen\/55803","downloaderUrl":"gogdownloa der:\/\/might_and_magic_45_world_of_xeen\/55803","name":null,"type":null,"info":0,"size":"0 MB"}
For the Space Rangers update, will the "PATCH 2.1.1980" file work with the Space Rangers 2.0.0.1 installers?
JudasIscariot: Well, yeah, the M&M series is one of our most popular games so I didn't want anyone freaking out :)
mrkgnao: There appears to be some bug for M&M 4-5. The file called "mm_4_5_maps.zip" does not have a link from the library. Here is the json entry for it, which looks rather empty.

"extras":[{"manualUrl":"\/downlink\/file\/might_and_magic_45_world_of_xeen\/55803","downloaderUrl":"gogdownloa der:\/\/might_and_magic_45_world_of_xeen\/55803","name":null,"type":null,"info":0,"size":"0 MB"}
Fixed :) Thanks :)
mrkgnao: There appears to be some bug for M&M 4-5. The file called "mm_4_5_maps.zip" does not have a link from the library. Here is the json entry for it, which looks rather empty.

JudasIscariot: Fixed :) Thanks :)
Almost. Now it appears, but has no name. It's just a blank clickable line with "1 MB" at the end. See pic.
Attachments:
capture.jpg (27 Kb)
mrkgnao: From MaGog's logs for 15 May:

NOTE! CHANGED Dead State, file_size: 1.1 GB ***TO*** 1.2 GB

NOTE! CHANGED Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition, file_size: 249 MB ***TO*** 248 MB

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 6-pack Limited Edition, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 4GB HDD, CD/DVD drive (or drive emulation utility), Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, bonuses: manual, reference card, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC), 3 avatars ***TO*** manual, manual (German), reference card, soundtrack (MP3), soundtrack (FLAC), 3 avatars

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, languages: Audio and text: English, French ***TO*** Audio and text: German, English, French

NOTE! CHANGED Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, sys_req_win: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard ***TO*** Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1.8 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card with 256 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0c, 4GB HDD, Mouse, Keyboard
Well it seems update system screwd again :S New big Desktop Dungeons and Dead State patches are released but there isn't any notification :S
Only semi-ontopic, but Might & Magic IV+V are bit special: They both are standalone games by itself, but you can connect both games to one "big one" where some dungeons, quests are unlocked, alongside the lorewise real/canon ending of both games. As far as I can tell, the GOG version is the combined game from the compilation CD.

At the time of publishing they borrowed this from Ultima VII + Serpent Isle, but with their own twist.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by coffeecup
skeletonbow: ...SNIP

FIRST PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT LAST (more friendly IMHO)

Just a suggestion, and ditto on the personal game library view both on site and within Galaxy client.
...and we need the controls at both the top and bottom of a page.

So anoying while looking for a game in your library, and having to page scroll to the bottom just to get to the navigation arrows!
DyNaer: there are some titles which this issue , as far i know even if you download the game with the german language selected in the drop menu , it doesn't change anything : the installer is a multilanguage one. (i chacked a md5 and there's no german seperate installer)
IAmSinistar: Great, thanks! I was hoping that was the answer. I had similar issues on the old shelf as well, where the language selection seemed almost random, and it was typically in cases of a multi-language installer.
I submitted a ticket for a language selection problem with the old account system, and the reply was along the lines of "the new account system will fix all of these issues". I didn't believe it for a second.
ConnieThunder: ...and we need the controls at both the top and bottom of a page.

So anoying while looking for a game in your library, and having to page scroll to the bottom just to get to the navigation arrows!
Indeed, pagination should definitely appear at the top and bottom IMHO too. I really wish pagination was optional though. Many people said that the shelf loads way too slow, so having pagination for them is a sensible option. Some of us have raging fast broadband from hell and the entire shelf of 12 million games loads fast and we don't need pagination, but now it loads slow because we have to load page one, scroll to the bottom and click to go to page 2, scroll to the bottom and click to go to page 3, repeat to page 34234298. Or, know what page it is by magic and type it in which isn't too useful to me at least. The current stuff is sufficient for beta but I seriously hope it is drastically overhauled for gold release or I sense some new Firefox extension development happening. :)
I just got the Rise of the Triad notification, it was a bit late, but showed up anyway.
Daliz: I just got the Rise of the Triad notification, it was a bit late, but showed up anyway.
Yes. They're flowing in now. Also got Desktop Dungeons, Dead State, Space Rangers HD.
Post edited May 15, 2015 by mrkgnao