It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

From MaGog's work-in-progress logs:

NOTE! ADDED FILE Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_mm8_german_2.1.0.17.exe; Fri, 15 May 2015 09:54:36 GMT; 635,699,768)

NOTE! ADDED FILE Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, downloadables, manual (German) (mm_8_handbuch.zip; Fri, 15 May 2015 10:01:23 GMT; 3,681,314)
From MaGog's work-in-progress logs:

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Windows installer, English (setup_screencheat_2.4.0.6.exe ***TO*** setup_screencheat_2.5.0.7.exe; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:34:36 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 15 May 2015 13:52:10 GMT; 239,938,792 ***TO*** 371,398,856)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Mac OS X installer, English (screencheat_2.3.0.16.dmg ***TO*** screencheat_2.4.0.17.dmg; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:14:29 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 15 May 2015 13:52:19 GMT; 279,973,800 ***TO*** 442,444,429)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Linux installer, English (gog_screencheat_1.4.0.7.deb ***TO*** gog_screencheat_1.5.0.9.deb; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:14:27 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 15 May 2015 13:51:27 GMT; 234,126,416 ***TO*** 358,491,060)

NOTE! CHANGED FILE Screencheat, downloadables, Tarball archive, English (gog_screencheat_1.4.0.7.tar.gz ***TO*** gog_screencheat_1.5.0.9.tar.gz; Wed, 04 Mar 2015 20:15:04 GMT ***TO*** Fri, 15 May 2015 13:52:10 GMT; 277,870,027 ***TO*** 440,757,841)
mrkgnao: NOTE! ADDED FILE Might and Magic® 8: Day of the Destroyer™, downloadables, Windows installer, German (setup_mm8_german_2.1.0.17.exe; Fri, 15 May 2015 09:54:36 GMT; 635,699,768)
Thanks to Pixelion and GOG for adding the German version!
Hmmm, I have a flag for 8 items on my Account bar, but when I go to my library there's nothing under Updated....
Crosmando: Hmmm, I have a flag for 8 items on my Account bar, but when I go to my library there's nothing under Updated....
Same for me. In the forum, I see a number next to account, but in the Account, the number is gone and I can't choose (Updated) because it has a zero next to it.
Repeatable even if I switch back to forum.

Update: I've filed a support request for this.
Post edited May 16, 2015 by Loenas
An update flag for Rise of the Triad when there is no update (the update obviously happened before I got the game at the giveaway), but no update flags for Master of Orion and Might and Magic when there are actually updates?

GOG, it doesn't help to reimplement things when the reimplementation is even less reliable than the original. ;)
So we still have to follow this thread to be up-to-date!?

And I really hate it that there's still no information available which game downloads belong to which purchased game bundles, 2 months after the unbundling has started. Add the damn links to the game cards and the my account pages, you have all the information somewhere in your database!
JudasIscariot: I know that the unbundling is not popular around here but I do hope that this post demonstrates the linguistic benefits of the unbundling, namely, we can add languages to separate games without having to change everything in a pack :)
It's not the unbundling itself, it's the GOG way of unbundling which is not popular.

First: The (non-)communication.

Second: The way how you have unbundled the games, a way in which no reference to the original bundle or series has been preserved. It would have made much more sense when you would have kept the directory for the bundle (the same under which you still sell the bundle) and had unbundled the individual games under that directory. So you also could have kept common extras for all games of a bundle under that top level directory instead of duplicating them for every single game.

Third: The implementation. 2 months after the unbundling things are still not working as before, the sort order in the library is still screwed up, there is no info on the game card what downloads belong to a bundle and there are still no links from the unbundled games in the library to the game cards. The update notification also seems not to work for unbundled games.

And you still wonder that your unbundling is not popular?
Pier Solar and Banner Saga got an update on Steam . Hope we will get them soon :/
Now that the layout of the library has been changed to match the galaxy client, how on earth are you supposed to find out what has been updated? Previously, you had some sort of little "tab", showing you at least which game has been updated. But right now, there's no way of telling any more or am I missing something?

Edit:
Well, never mind. I found what I was looking for...
Post edited May 16, 2015 by ThermioN
Couple of quick questions...

1) Why doesn't the changelog info stay with the game? I saw that Rise of the Triad had a changelog added yesterday, went for a proper look at it today and it's not there anymore. Surely it would make sense to keep it if only until the next update at least or am I missing something?

2) I seem to recall that GOG said they'd put the actual game version number (not their own internal version number) on the game page somewhere - any idea where that is?

Thanks.
Crosmando: Hmmm, I have a flag for 8 items on my Account bar, but when I go to my library there's nothing under Updated....
Loenas: Same for me. In the forum, I see a number next to account, but in the Account, the number is gone and I can't choose (Updated) because it has a zero next to it.
Repeatable even if I switch back to forum.

Update: I've filed a support request for this.
Strangely enough I can choose Updated even though to has a 0 next to it...
Pajama: 1) Why doesn't the changelog info stay with the game? I saw that Rise of the Triad had a changelog added yesterday, went for a proper look at it today and it's not there anymore. Surely it would make sense to keep it if only until the next update at least or am I missing something?
The changelog is still there.

Pajama: 2) I seem to recall that GOG said they'd put the actual game version number (not their own internal version number) on the game page somewhere - any idea where that is?

Thanks.
It seems they have forgotten to do so for Rise of the Triad (2013). Other games (like Valdis Story) have both versions mentioned.
Attachments:
changelog.jpg (118 Kb)
Pajama: 1) Why doesn't the changelog info stay with the game? I saw that Rise of the Triad had a changelog added yesterday, went for a proper look at it today and it's not there anymore. Surely it would make sense to keep it if only until the next update at least or am I missing something?
Grargar: The changelog is still there.

Pajama: 2) I seem to recall that GOG said they'd put the actual game version number (not their own internal version number) on the game page somewhere - any idea where that is?

Thanks.
Grargar: It seems they have forgotten to do so for Rise of the Triad (2013). Other games (like Valdis Story) have both versions mentioned.
We haven't forgotten, it's just there was no version number for this. The game is still at 1.5 :) Now, if there is a version number missing where the offline installers are.,..
JudasIscariot: We haven't forgotten, it's just there was no version number for this. The game is still at 1.5 :) Now, if there is a version number missing where the offline installers are.,..
That's what you say and, yet, I can't see 1.5 anywhere. :)
Attachments:
rott2013.jpg (132 Kb)
JudasIscariot: We haven't forgotten, it's just there was no version number for this. The game is still at 1.5 :) Now, if there is a version number missing where the offline installers are.,..
Grargar: That's what you say and, yet, I can't see 1.5 anywhere. :)
Because we never really got a version number after the 1.5 update. I mean I can add "1.5" there but is it really version 1.5 now?