It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
low rated
IronArcturus: Is Flame in the Flood similar to Don't Starve?
Yes. It has 3D graphics though, in a brilliant and iconic graphic style.

And although I loved it the two hours I played it, the roguelike style made it just too darn bleak for me to continue. :(
Post edited March 06, 2017 by Vainamoinen
IronArcturus: Is Flame in the Flood similar to Don't Starve?
Vainamoinen: Yes. It has 3D graphics though, in a brilliant and iconic graphic style.

And although I loved it the two hours I played it, the roguelike style made it just too darn bleak for me to continue. :(
Does the game have any sort of ending? Or does it just go on forever?
Vythonaut: Now that you are in the place where the sun doesn't shine, how do you like the sale? I find it great so far; out of the 20 wishlisted games, 14 of them are currently on sale, 10 of them are greatly discounted, 3 of them I'd play right away (setting aside whatever i'm currently playing) and I wonder if by the end of the sale I can resist buying most/ all of them anyway. :P It's been a good sale start today.
A good sale start for you, indeed. What are these big temptations?

I've intentionally not looked into the sale too closely to shield myself from any impulse purchases that any good discounts may inflict on me; my finances are in a really bad shape, and with the size of my backlog, such purchases are really inexcusable.
All very boring, I know, but it is what it is.
low rated
IronArcturus: Does the game have any sort of ending? Or does it just go on forever?
According to youtube, an ending exists, though I'm not sure that's true for all game modes.
GOG.com: Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off, and it will be with us for six whole days!
So, was there a mistake earlier? I happened to connect when this announcement said 17 minutes ago and I'd popped up several games I was considering buying, then had to run some errands, then came back and started to buy the games. On the checkout page they came up as normal prices, and when I removed them from cart & refreshed the store page the same thing there.

Was it a mistake they were there in the first place, or is this another sale that's time sensitive in a weird/unexpected way (hasn't even been 12 hours yet, which is the usual timeout if no countdown on front page for it)?
GOG.com: Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off, and it will be with us for six whole days!
PaladinWay: So, was there a mistake earlier? I happened to connect when this announcement said 17 minutes ago and I'd popped up several games I was considering buying, then had to run some errands, then came back and started to buy the games. On the checkout page they came up as normal prices, and when I removed them from cart & refreshed the store page the same thing there.

Was it a mistake they were there in the first place, or is this another sale that's time sensitive in a weird/unexpected way (hasn't even been 12 hours yet, which is the usual timeout if no countdown on front page for it)?
Were those Disney/LucasArts games? If so, nothing wrong here: they were on sale since last Monday/Friday as part of last week's Weekly Sale, which ended today at 5PM UTC (3 hours after the Spring Sale began).
Hm... Too bad that GUN is regionally locked in germany, i'd buy it at 60% off if i could. :D
low rated
Added a few comments to my list of roguelikes:

Spelunky (85%) -- a classic, but I never really got into it.
Rogue Legacy (80%) -- another classic I didn't get.
Tower of Guns (80%) -- Somehow didn't do it for me, even if I LOVE its mech bullet-hell style. Still, very much worth trying out at that price!
Bionic Dues (80%) -- the only classic roguelike on this sale, ("like Rogue") something I never got into.
The Swindle (75%)
Crypt of the Necrodancer (75%) -- ME WANT!
Runestone Keeper (75%) -- Too random and unfair. Not worth it.
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (75%)
Neo Scavanger (75%) -- Charging money for a Flash game? Heh, good one!
Don't Starve (70%) -- Great game!
Don't Starve: Reign of Giants (70%) (expansion, lots of neat stuff!)
Don't Starve: Shipwrecked (36%) (expansion)
Invisible Inc. (67%) -- isometric turn-based stealth by the Don't Starve team. Tempting!
Skyshine's Bedlam Redux! (67%)
Galak-Z (60%) -- ME WANT!
Necropolis: Brutal Edition (50%)
Darkest Dungeon (50%)
Forced Showdown (50%) -- deckbuilding arcade gameshow fighting. Cool idea!
The Flame in the Flood (50%) -- look really grand and ambitious, but not all that cheap.
Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition (50%)
GoNNER (33%) -- Really tempting, wish it had a larger discount
Dungeon Souls (25%)
Everspace (20%)
Post edited March 06, 2017 by KasperHviid
Nice sale! But no XP bonus? I'm sad...
CENSORED BY GOG
Post edited July 22, 2017 by Serren
muntdefems: Were those Disney/LucasArts games? If so, nothing wrong here: they were on sale since last Monday/Friday as part of last week's Weekly Sale, which ended today at 5PM UTC (3 hours after the Spring Sale began).
They were. Thanks & good catch. I normally write all those off because of the EULA associated, but I'd been thinking at $1.50 it might not hurt to grab a few of them in case US law comes to its senses (or a court overturns some of those types of terms being valid in contracts of adhesion).
Spring.. early...
Will there be more discounts added? Or are these all the deals? (I'm not complaining, mind you, just curious).
I need the sale art as a wallpaper.
<3

KTHXBAI
cazupe: I need the sale art as a wallpaper.
<3

KTHXBAI
http://images-4.gog.com/693cbeaf3322688d01b2b12b806536ea66f4babe6f1656547eb5f8b8fe105cb4.jpg