It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
This time I do not see the experience bar, I do not see the 3 free games if you filled the bar, Neither the badges. Nor the bundles.

This sale does not motivate me much like the previous ones :(
For my wishlist and my preferences, this is one of the best sales I've seen on gog. However, I promised to myself that I won't buy any more games until I've played more games from my backlog. Sure, my backlog is significantly smaller than most of people's backlog nowadays but still, I will skip this one, unfortunately.
How does Uprising 2: Lead and Destroy compare to the first game?
*looks at calendar, looks out the window, looks at temperatures* Weeeeeeell...
Impaler26: Hm... just had a look and there's probably nothing for me in this sale.

Have to grab a few gift codes though to keep the circle of gifting at GOG going. :)
What kind of games you talking?

Tastymonkey
arxon: Does this mean there will be no Insomnia sale this year?
Hope not.
OraEtLabora: @gamesfreak64: how many games do you have in your backlog? :)
Chandoraa: This. Sorry, I just had to :D.

Anyway, nothing from my wishlist has a high enough discount to interest me. I got the same low discounts we've had a gazillion times before (up to the last weekly), and even some games not discounted at all despite having being 75% or higher before. So yeah, big "meh" from me. I have no opinion on the "collections" since I haven't even checked them. What's the use if I already know no games from my wishlist are there and I don't get better value for buying the bundle? Unless they throw in some surprise mid-sale, it's gonna be a very boring one. Still good news for those who'd rather buy single games and/or don't have hundreds of games in their backlogs, I guess. As long as they don't mind the overall worse discounts. So yeah.
Very true, many games were already on sale in the past 2 months, so I've already bought them and padded my backlog. Seems that this sale is more for those who don't regularly check GOG than for those of us who are regulars.
Impaler26: Hm... just had a look and there's probably nothing for me in this sale.

Have to grab a few gift codes though to keep the circle of gifting at GOG going. :)
tastymonkey: What kind of games you talking?

Tastymonkey
I only buy old games on GOG so i'll grab some nice oldies on sale and give them away in surprise gift attacks throughout the next few months... this should be fun! :D
yyahoo: Well, seems like some people got their wish, bundle discounts are seemingly gone on big GOG sales, and my impression is that discounts have suffered for it. Oh well, at least the single game buyers don't feel like they're getting "ripped off" anymore...
The only thing that would have made this sale worthwhile, that and if it was an XP sale. Would have at least grabbed something like Braid or Brothers. But alas with the duplication and nothing here for me and for some inexplicable reason all games are automatically selected as when there's extra discount.
Mm.. did the prices increase?
Anyway, I've added a few titles to my cart for now..
Hey, why isn't Pajama Sam Vol. 2 part of the foodies bundle?! Pajama Sam 3 is all about food! :-P
Vythonaut: You know the sun will be out there even after March 12th but the sale won't last until then.. I've warned you! :P
But will I be?

*goes to check out the sale now that the sun has set*
Muh Discounts! I'm so tempted, even though I planned for later sale purchases. Thy wallet is looking to dip for sure.
Just took a look at the sale and some of the collections. Seems the more efficient way to check the sale is through one's wishlist and the game catalogue.

Discounts are inline of what we've seen so far in the weekly sales, but at least they're fixed and don't depend on how many games one picks. The collections seem to serve no other purpose than to fill in for the bundles we don't have this sale around.

Curious what mid-sale will bring.

*goes to cross-check sale with wishlist*
What's the point in having a bunch of miscellaneously named "collections" if you put a set discount, that doesn't change with buying more, on everything?