It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last chance to browse 500+ deals up to 90% off and explore our handmade Collections!

UPDATE: There's still time to join in our early spring celebrations! You need to hurry, though, because our fully blossomed Spring Sale will be going away after Sunday. It would be a real shame to miss these deals - they're just so neatly stacked and packed inside our hand-made collections. Oh, and if you're having trouble finding the one for you, feel free to take our perfectly reliable <span class="bold">Quiz</span> first.

--Original announcement follows--

Hey look, spring is coming! We can tell by the birds, and the bees, and all these games on sale: all tidy and organized in handmade collections by your friendly crew at GOG.com – the digital game store with a spring in its step.

Indeed, The Spring Sale has come with 500+ deals and handmade collections up to 90% off!

The spirit of vernal discovery and neatness shines through our spring collections: get straight to Our Favorite RPGs or Our Favorite First Person Shooters; see a breakdown of 10 Games With Wacky Gadgets; take a timid glance at our Games You Should Play At Night – there's bound to be a collection for you, there's one for every kind of gamer!

This week over half a thousand deals spring up at once, including our favorites like Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines (-75%), Darkest Dungeon (-50%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – GOTY (-40%), Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun (-10%), and way more in the 6-day Spring Sale.

Time to make your collections blossom!

The Spring Sale ends on March 12, 11:00 PM UTC, 3:00 PM PST, 6:00 PM EST.
CENSORED BY GOG
Post edited July 22, 2017 by Serren
Awesome I got Crysis
The Risen series is 75% off but the upgrades are only 50% off. LOL

And Fallen Enchantress Ultimate is 50% off while the others are 67% off. It makes more sense to buy the standard and upgrade editions as they are cheaper, and I don't mean by the usual 1c but a LOT cheaper.

This sale makes no sense.
Post edited March 06, 2017 by PromZA
Serren: Nothing special, which is surprising since Raven games are usually very good.

If you want a time manipulating FPS, give TimeShift a try instead. It's not a great game either, but it's more fun than Singularity.
Yeah, I've heard it's pretty generic.

Have you tried Uprising 2 at all? Is that game any better?
high rated
Hey, lotsa roguelikes! :-D

Spelunky (85%)
Rogue Legacy (80%)
Tower of Guns (80%)
Bionic Dues (80%)
The Swindle (75%)
Crypt of the Necrodancer (75%)
Runestone Keeper (75%)
This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (75%)
Neo Scavanger (75%)
Don't Starve (70%)
Don't Starve: Reign of Giants (70%) (expansion)
Invisible Inc. (67%)
Skyshine's Bedlam Redux! (67%)
Galak-Z (60%)
Necropolis: Brutal Edition (50%)
Darkest Dungeon (50%)
Forced Showdown (50%)
The Flame in the Flood (50%)
Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition (50%)
Don't Starve: Shipwrecked (36%) (expansion)
GoNNER (33%)
Dungeon Souls (25%)
Everspace (20%)
Post edited March 06, 2017 by KasperHviid
Is Hybrid Wars still a mess of a game, or have they fixed some of the issues?

Also, isn't this a game with micro-transactions? Or am I thinking of another title?
KasperHviid: Hey, lotsa roguelikes! :-D

Darkest Dungeon (50%)
Forced Showdown (50%)
The Flame in the Flood (50%)
Desktop Dungeons Enhanced Edition (50%)
Don't Starve: Shipwrecked (36%) (expansion)
GoNNER (33%)
Dungeon Souls (25%)
Everspace (20%)
Is Dungeon Souls similar to Enter the Gungeon?
Great to see a sale. Not much for me this time round really unless there willbe more announcements throughout.
I see Superhot is 50% off, sadly from reading reviews and playing the demo of it, I fear even at 50% it is too much for me, I calculated that it needs a minimum of 60% for me to jump in.

It will get there eventually, there's no rush.

I share other people's posts that it is a pity there are no freee games if you collect certain points etc like some other ones but not all sales have those. I'm just happy GoG is so awesome and there is something I buy from here every week almost. :)

Really hoping AliceVR will one day be on sale. It's because people say it is very short, that is preventing me getting it.
Duskers is another one I've been waiting for a sale for a looooong time.

Oh well.........one day they will be on sale :)
In the meantime I hope there are things others can get and I hope you have fun with them :)
Post edited March 06, 2017 by styggron
sombrakage: This time I do not see the experience bar, I do not see the 3 free games if you filled the bar, Neither the badges. Nor the bundles.

This sale does not motivate me much like the previous ones :(
I was also a little disappointed that it wasn't an experience sale. It's always nice to get a little incentive to grab a few more games. Still though, there are some alright discounts for a change.
KasperHviid: Dungeon Souls (25%)
IronArcturus: Is Dungeon Souls similar to Enter the Gungeon?
No idea, never played either of them! But here's a thread comparing them:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnterTheGungeon/comments/5g6xud/opinions_on_dungeon_souls/?st=izyikw4e&amp;sh=4cb36d20
low rated
Deponia Doomsday down to 15.09 € over here... nope, Daedalic, haven't forgotten the 9.99 € price tag and the effing day one Computer Bild Spiele cover disc shenannigans... and I'm not buying it for more than that. Nope nope nope. Even though, let's face it, 15.09 IS a bargain.

A lot of the games that really strike my eye here are games I already have and can absolutely recommend.

Dex is a steal, Grimrock II is a steal, Shardlight is one.

And, come on, Witcher II at 85% off. Who even hasn't got this on GOG here. :)
BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED! BORED!

Why are sales so boring nowadays? *sigh*
IronArcturus: Is Dungeon Souls similar to Enter the Gungeon?
KasperHviid: No idea, never played either of them! But here's a thread comparing them:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnterTheGungeon/comments/5g6xud/opinions_on_dungeon_souls/?st=izyikw4e&amp;sh=4cb36d20
Thanks for the info!
HypersomniacLive: *goes to check out the sale now that the sun has set*
Now that you are in the place where the sun doesn't shine, how do you like the sale? I find it great so far; out of the 20 wishlisted games, 14 of them are currently on sale, 10 of them are greatly discounted, 3 of them I'd play right away (setting aside whatever i'm currently playing) and I wonder if by the end of the sale I can resist buying most/ all of them anyway. :P It's been a good sale start today.
Is Flame in the Flood similar to Don't Starve?