It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zazak09: You're missing the point. The fact that they are psuedo-jesters is irrelevant, because we had no way of knowing that at the time.

From the perspective of mafia, they were just self-destructive townies. It's in the interest of scum to not be associated with lynching a townie, which is why your failure to vote for either of them is suspicious. From what I recall, you even read Carradice as town on day one, which made me question your experience.
That's fine, I have no illusions about my level of skill at the game. I took Carradice's excuse about RL issues at face value, which looking back now was an odd thing for him to do now we know he was trying to get lynched.

zazak09: Moving on... what is your read on Gamerager? He's currently sitting at L-2 with ZFR also willing to vote for him.
I think that's an alarmingly fast wagon. This is unfortunately very meta, but I don't see anything much out of the ordinary with GR. There is an argument to be made for policy lynching him simply for being GR (sorry GR), but I don't see anything overtly scummy.

zazak09: My vote depends entirely on what SirP does next. If he votes for Pooka or Microfish, then I will join him. If he votes for someone else, then I will join ZFR in lynching him. Those are the only players that I'm interested in lynching today.
You what? I can see how this could come from a place of towniness but that is absolutely not how this works. I'm not going to vote for Pooka or Microfish simply because you're threatening me. If I vote for one of them after finishing my re-read then it'll be because I found something damning, not to save my skin.
Nobody threatened you. I believe the mafia team is some combination of you, pooka, and microfish. It would provide clarity if you voted against one of them, but if not then helping ZFR lynch you is the best alternative for gaining information.

By all means vote for the player you suspect the most. I'm just sharing my thought process aloud.
zazak09: Nobody threatened you. I believe the mafia team is some combination of you, pooka, and microfish. It would provide clarity if you voted against one of them, but if not then helping ZFR lynch you is the best alternative for gaining information.

By all means vote for the player you suspect the most. I'm just sharing my thought process aloud.
Fair enough. It came across as an attempt to strongarm me into supporting your preferred wagons.
I apologize that it came across that way. My playstyle is aggressive, but I try to avoid being toxic.
zazak09: I apologize that it came across that way. My playstyle is aggressive, but I try to avoid being toxic.
No worries, I didn't take it as "out of game" aggressive, it just made me question your motives. I can see how it could come from a town mindset so I'm not too worried though.
Cadaver747: snip
You're right, it is the moustache. It woud have been better if you had drawn it on in paint, and now I cannot unsee it and will even FoS you for it.

I really don't see what @zazak sees in SPF, but am openminded.
Also, good point about it being in scummy interests to be articulate, more so than towns. Will revisit Pooka when i have time, but prob not until tomorrow due to irl.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
*Note to self: [i]Must remember that if i'm ever scum i should be mumbling and slurring my words to appear town. Include tons of typos and...agh!!!!!! this...is my normal playstyle!! Must adapt but not so rapidly others see this adapted play as a totally different person and accuse me of being scum bc i'm different than town!me....
[/i]
HEY! YOU! YES, YOU!!!! Just WHAT do you think you're doing reading my private notes!!! Move along now!! No Gawking!!
slams book.
AFP PMed me an hour ago that he can't post at the moment. So here's what he wanted to write:

A_Future_Pilot: I like Micro and Pooka's posts so far today.
zazak09: Explain why. Yesterday Microfish was one of your top suspects.
Here were my reads yesterday:
A_Future_Pilot: 1. gogtrial ("Accidental" hammer, 3rd on a bandwagon without explanation, his responses haven't been satisfactory IMO)
2. trent / SPF (Both have been very lurky and the posts they have made [especially SPF's] have seemed fishy to me)
3. Micro / GR (Again, both pretty lurky, but their posts are slightly less suspicious)
4. Cadaver (He's made mistakes that I don't think scum would make, but he's also seemed overly defensive)
5. zazak / ZFR (They've been going at it, and I'm not super confident about either, but they're both leaning more town than scum at this point)

And I realize I don't even know what to think of Pooka. I need to re-read their (his?) posts.
So far today I've felt like both SPF and Micro have made good posts that have reduced their scum reads IMO. That means GR is my next top suspect, and since there's already a wagon building on him, I'm fine with hopping on.

Ah heck, I'm realizing that I don't really suspect anybody very much, and that sucks! Just cause I don't have anywhere else to go, and because it doesn't seem like more information is forthcoming, for now I might as well

Vote Gamerager
We're past the time for a policy lynch.
Like I said above, it's not just a policy lynch. I'll honestly say I'm having a harder time deciding on who seems more scummy than other people right now, but I think GR is a good candidate for lynching.

Microfish_1: *Note to self:
LOL!!!
@zazak:
Why do you not include me in your possible scum? (Not that I mind, I'm just curious what's convinced you).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another 'Day' at the Hotel. There are considerably fewer people alive than at the start and still some evil is among you. Still the unnatural storm rages. My now you should be well in May and snow storms should be impossible. But the weather disagrees. Or the spirits that inhabit this hotel have control over the weather. But why do they want to kill you? You haven't done anything to anger them! ... But there is no point trying to understand them. If only you can find their vessel(s), you still have a chance of returning home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Vote Count

Pooka 1 - zazak (581)
SPF 1 - ZFR (622)
GR 3 - micro (603), Pooka (620), AFP (625)

Not voting: SPF, GR, Cadaver
With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and GR leads at L-2

The Day will end on Tuesday.
If you find any vote-count errors, please tell me so.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZFR: Can we have a vote count? And when will D3 end?
Good question about D3 end, I assume this Sunday evening, CET time.

Here are my D3 votes counting:
Zazak vote Pooka (581) - *no explanation*
Pooka vote GR (620) - hasn't resonated much, not impressed by IRL reasons
ZFR vote SPF (622) - *no explanation* > willing to vote GR, Micro
AFP vote GR (625) - willing to vote GR, confused with lack of defense though (no real suspects at the moment)

D3 - Phase I results:
GR > 2 votes: Pooka (620), AFP (625)
Pooka > 1 vote: Zazak (581)
SPF > 1 vote: ZFR (622)

Not voting: GR, Cadaver, Micro, SPF
It should take 5 to lynch and GR is at L-3
A_Future_Pilot: So far today I've felt like both SPF and Micro have made good posts that have reduced their scum reads IMO
Please be more specific.
Like I said above, it's not just a policy lynch. I'll honestly say I'm having a harder time deciding on who seems more scummy than other people right now, but I think GR is a good candidate for lynching.
Who do you think is his potential scum buddy then? I'm the only one actively resisting his lynch. Is it me?

Furthermore, in the event that he flips town, how would that inform your reads on other players?
@zazak:
Why do you not include me in your possible scum? (Not that I mind, I'm just curious what's convinced you).
I haven't ruled you out, but you are not one of my main focuses. It wouldn't surprise me if you and SirP are scum buddies though.

Cadaver747: snip
Who are your current suspects?
ZFR:
zazak09:
Sorry for being pain in the @$$, did you have any dreams on N1 or N2 by chance?

EBWOP (the counting had omission of Micro vote):
Zazak vote Pooka (581) - *no explanation*
Micro vote GR (603) - has done absolutely nothing towards hunting scum
Pooka vote GR (620) - hasn't resonated much, not impressed by IRL reasons
ZFR vote SPF (622) - *no explanation* > willing to vote GR, Micro
AFP vote GR (625) - willing to vote GR, confused with lack of defense though (no real suspects at the moment)

GameRager: No dreams....and seeing as how some seem to have gotten some and I did not I feel left out . :\
That's odd since only SPF had a dream from N1 and no one else provided anything yet (there might not be any more dreams left since we lynched 2 haunters already)
You are at L-2 at the moment, would you like to claim now?

zazak09: Who are your current suspects?
My potential suspects are: ZFR, SPF, AFP;
Questionable characters: GameRager, Zazak, Pooka;
Leaning town: microfish (if I'm wrong I would kill myself, figuratively speaking)

I would vote/put a hammer (after a claim with further discussion that is) in that particular order:
1. ZFR
I doubt ZFR since he start screaming about nuking him on Night 1 and having a PR (could it be a "post restriction").
My wild theory WAS that ZFR is either a mafia, or another neutral who's winning objective is to be killed on odd-number Night (N1 / N3 / etc...).
He might as well be a neutral working together with mafia. I completely understand his tactics but I find it odd how he often put my "newbie queries" occasionally derpcleared me as town, proposed stop the discussion about my speculation of odd-number bomb, told me how it's not the time to discuss game mechanics, disregarded my queries (to some extent) about neutrals access to scum chat (Trent who pointed it out was killed), after the "hammer incident" he was so pissed he even put a vote on me because I "screwed" (with no further elaboration, maybe because I put a blame with too much cooperation between ZFR and SPF), almost immediately told others that he was not the first who implied that gogtrial's hammer might not coincidental.
>>> But I prefer to do it on even nights: N4/N6/etc, if it's a reverse psychology thing and he is a neutral/jester/bastard/witch/banshee (call it whatever you like) and his win condition is to be a lynched on odd number days (nights) then well played. If you are a Town, I'm sorry for all that blame I put on you, really.

2. SPF
His play style is superb, he is very calm and reasoning, he did maybe just 2 mistakes throughout the whole game that is the odd vote for Genocide till the very end and then slightly contradictory posts about him willing to vote Carradice by EOD / Zazak by EOD. I suspected him as ZFR for the "code thing" I thought that there are 4 haunters: 2 scum and 2 neutrals working together but without access to each other day-chat. ZFR was the first who used the code, SPF, Carradice (4 times or more?) and gogtrial, they all used the code. I find this theory absurd now, but ZFR and SPF were never suspected each other, and even Micro mentioned it once. And afterwards ZFR decided that he had read some strange vibes from SPF, continuing his soft accusations on D3. That is a bit fishy to me.
>>> If you are part of Mafia, well played. If you are a Town, well played as well ;)

3. AFP
AFP posts are fine, but I don't like how easily he switched his votes during Day 2. AFP mentioned that he re-read the posts, yet he put me on his watch list since the beginning of Day 2 with little to no explanation (like Genocide did before him). But putting me into scum faction because I used brackets ("parenthetical") in my post which he read first and then re-read again to find it very "scummier" was too much even for my standards, like I or anyone else never did this before, you may check the first 50 posts (it's page 1 in my case) and see for yourself how me, gogtrial and PookaMustard put words into round brackets. Lately AFP acknowledge my defense and was satisfied by it (or not), still he put me as "overly defensive" (post #483). I don't think AFP is mafia, but I just don't get his logic sometimes. And to be honest for reason I thought that Genocide was a some type of lyncher with 2 targets win objective: SirPrimalform and Cadaver747. It's not the case now, I think the targets should have been changed, but I don't know anything.
AFP could be a good Town and Neutral serial killer.
>> Why I am the only one who thinks that you are very strange person?

4. Zazak
Either Zazak is very good at hunting scum (overly active) or he is a wolf in sheep's clothing and it's all a scam to pretend to be a good Town person. Also Zazak wasn't killed by Mafia, but he is definitely not a Serial Killer.
>> I still afraid of you and of your tactics, I would call you an "inquisitor" if I could.

Questionable characters: GameRager (odd mistakes, no input, lurking for the sake of lurking and too much IRL mentioning, sudden vote on gogtrial after being pressured), Pooka (can't read him, too elusive for me);

Leaning town: microfish (if I'm wrong I would kill myself, figuratively speaking)

I'll try to provide more insight (speculation based on a hunch really) later today.
SirPrimalform: Did you forget that I mentioned the dream towards the end of D2 or were you just splitting hairs? I would have thought it was reasonably clear that I was quoting the dream I already mentioned having.
I believe ZFR didn't forget about it, though I found it strange. His reasoning for that in post #587...
ZFR: I did remember and I was pretty certain you meant D1 dream. But your sentence about quoting a dream you didn't have was too funny to pass.
...seems legit. According to my wild theory I was expecting ZFR to bring as much attention to him as possible.
ZFR: OK, a quick reread during the Night made me not like SPF, especially for his end of D2 actions. He gave the appearance of someone happy with anticipation at a Townie being lynched and more Townies being blamed for the lynch the next Day.
Need to go; I'll be back to post more later.
SirPrimalform: Can you give me some specific quotes when you find time?
Exactly my thoughts.
SirPrimalform: I kid. I guess this is a continuation from yesterday, but can you flesh out your current thinking a bit?
zazak09: Yes I can, but I'd prefer to wait until everyone has a chance to post first.
I can't wait.
ZFR: This one:
SirPrimalform: Am I a joke to you?
ZFR: Feels like you setting up the ground for being able to imply toMorrow: "See? I was the only one who did not buy that crap. Town gogtrial was lynched, but now we have the chance to lynch the scum behind it."
Certainly it's my low English skills but I have no idea what you meant by "imply toMorrow" and the "crap thing".
PookaMustard: ...I'm not sure how to feel about zazak's playstyle. To me, it feels like it's drawing votes. For example, see how he keeps bringing up the "he went offline/online" thing repeatedly despite various players telling him it's actually an unreliable indicator of activity, especially within the context of this Mafia game. Oh, and he begins this day by just straight up voting me without any explanation or any additional stuff he found during the night.
I have to say that it's indeed strange and Zazak is very efficient in votes drawing. I also didn't like this "online/offline" guilty mark, today I was online for the whole day just because my PC was on and I logged in to GOG account via my browser, I even logged in and out a few times because I planned to post something but eventually I went to sleep (wasn't feeling well, ate too much meat) and he didn't mentioned how I was online for hours without posting.
PookaMustard: What I'm trying to say is, I feel like he's just manufacturing the feeling of being scummy to get lynched, and join the ranks of gogtrial and Carradice. Maybe even his request to be subbed at EOD2 was made to play into that.
Maybe, Zazak was the most active player eager to blame everyone, switching his votes so suddenly. I disliked how he voted you on a basis that you are Town (that's just crazy). However other players prefer to read Zazak as town, mostly.
PookaMustard: Another thing that worries me about this is that if we assume a standard 3-team mafia (rather than 2-team like gogtrial theorized), we're already at MyLo with 3 mafiosos versus 5 everyone else. All in all, this means no longer having zazak as my main focus. Would rather not vote him at all today.
I also think that at least 3 players dangerous to Town remains: 3 mafia or 2 mafia plus one neutral working together, it's a possibility, yes. However your unwillingness to vote Zazak at all today worries me a bit, just a little bit. If he is a possible "jester" (lynch me and I win situation), what will change tomorrow?
PookaMustard: How exactly would he act scummier? I think if his goal was indeed to be lynched, he made a good job of being that suspect. He just couldn't beat gogtrial's hammer in scummy level.
He could have been better at this. I think Zazak is capable of it.

ZFR: @SirPrimalform. OK. I still don't like you this game. Get a general scumminess feeling from you.
On what basis?
ZFR: When was the last time you were not scum? Seems ages ago. Joe's game? I can't even compare your gamestyle here to your Town self.
I see (I don't actually).
ZFR: Why was trent killed?
It could have been a random kill. We might have a "sleeping agent" (serial killer/surivor) with chaotic killing during a night, or even a killing based on specific votings numbers.
I still prefer to think that Joe and Trent were killed by mafia out of fear of being disclosed.
It may be anything to be honest, even this:
trentonlf: There has only been one instance that I can ever remember where a true neutral was on a scum team at the same time, and it is a game that ZFR hosted so I'm not sure why he felt he couldn't answer you.
ZFR: He wasn't particularly at odds with anyone. He was a good candidate to be lynched due to his lurkiness this game. The only player he felt strongly about was zazak being Town.
I agree on that completely.
ZFR: Why wasn't zazak killed?
He seemed like the obvious choice to me. He's going to be difficult to lynch (and he himself wanted out of game).
Is that because he is scum? But then why kill trent? Barring some heavy WIFOM I don't see it.
Again, good point. Nice that you and Pooka think the same way but with different outcome: Pooka thinks that Zazak want to be lynched and is drawing attention (another kind of jester), you on the other hand think that Zazak might be a scum, and is hard to be lynched. Curious.
SirPrimalform: When I am scum, I sometimes pick night kills to be confusing rather than to try and engineer a particular situation. Like killing you on the first night for basically no reason at all (sorry).
Good point: mafia or a different type of killer(s) should kill their victims to bring as much confusion as possible.
SirPrimalform: Having said that, you obviously don't want your NK to lead back to you, like killing someone who strongly suspected you. In the event that Zazak is scum, there were a reasonable number of people willing to vote for him over the past couple of days. Killing Trent is "safe".
Yeah, killing Trent is kind of "safe". I was expecting Microfish to be killed due to my other "out of thin air" hunch. I'll try to bring together my thoughts later and elaborate on a subject. I'm not sure though.
Microfish_1: ...doubting ZFR's storyline (thanks to SirP and someone else-who-i-forget-atm)
What about the ZFR's storyline? If you please.
Microfish_1: don't overly like Zazak's theory toDay, want to hear more though before condemning it.
I don't overly like Zazak's theory on D1 as well (blaming Trent, Pooka, Carradice, all in one day). And I also want to hear more from Zazak.
Microfish_1: Reading Pooka as town.
It's 50/50 for me. I hope he is of Town alignment (with no "twisted" tricks) though. He is hard to read to me as I've mentioned previously.
Microfish_1: Could Cadavar be another #64Joppo (ie scum hiding as newb and constantly being derpcleared)? I find this unlikely but barely possible.
Technically it's possible, but this is not the case. However there might be a sick twist where Town is not Town and Mafia is not Mafia. Also a neutral "sleeping agent" with any alignment (even Town for Cop/Investigator) killing people each night.
Microfish_1: I didn't overly care for AFP line of thinking yesterday, but it was not awful, as I recall.
Who said it was "awful"?
Microfish_1: However, Gamerager has done absolutely nothing-that-i-recall towards hunting scum. Even Myself and Trent had done more.
Understandable for 2 days because of his IRL catto situation, but it has been several days already. Time enough to get his head back in the game and to stop being treated with care or given a bye because of it.
Fully agree. Either he is a bad scum player or just tired of game due to his IRL issues. I hope he'll claim and be done with it.
Microfish_1: vote ...
I don't like your vote though. Should we first poke at GR really hard and press for more info? Anyway what is done is done and we have an L-2 situation.
Microfish_1: Leaning scum: ZFR, AFP(?) Zazak(??)
Leaning Town: Pooka SirP Cadavar
Any kind of anylisis would be nice to have really. And your persistence in calling me "Cadavar" is marvelous. I though it's a common word in English.
Microfish_1: In light of the flip, and knowing that Gogtrial said his D1 was scumhunting, we must reread Gogtrial's take on whole Trent-Pooka-Zazak-ZFR dance.
We all must.
ZFR: Joppo was never derpcleared. Comparing him to Cadaver this game is like comparing oranges to agent orange.
Ouch! I'm sorry that I'm so bad ;)
PookaMustard: On my Town Pile I have SPF and AFP. In the Slight Lean Town Pile I have ZFR. In the Nowhere Pile I have Microfish and GR. In the Purgatory Pile I have zazak.
Should I be worried about my exclusion from any of those piles? Who am I to you? Purgatory equals scum/mafia/evil, right? Also interesting how different our piles are.
PookaMustard: I believe we have given you - the folks in the Nowhere Pile - enough time to make your cases clear cut even with IRL being fucking cruel as usual. I mean, my condolences for everything that has happened to you both. But IRL doesn't really care if Lady Luck made you Town this game, or scum. So please explain why I shouldn't vote either of you, GameRager and Microfish.
Can't say for GR but Micro's postings are active and fruitful enough in my opinion to be called a "nowhere pile".
zazak09: Yikes!
ZFR: Oh yes, and what Micro forgot to mention: 14 players.
Thank you. I was also amazed by a quantity of roles for 12 players setup. Why Micro haven't indicated the 14 players I wonder.
Microfish_1: I know I am town, and I'm not gonna ask if your name=your PR (if any), as I know lift said names are pure fluff and I was very nearly scorched last game for that very same question :D
Thank you for Town claiming. If I remember correct it's a second time, the first being Trent. I want to beleive you.
Microfish_1: SirP has been scum hunting htis game asking inquisitive questions (what other type are there?)
SirPrimalform has been asking inquisitive questions indeed. Not sure about scum hunting part that much.
Microfish_1: I want to ask everyone what they did last night and why. Not a massive roleclaim, but if the scum could please step forward and name themselve this would be helpful.
Are you proposing a mass claim or something? Also even some of us will claim would you? Why haven't you? The joke about mafia coming forward was nice though ;)
Microfish_1: I am close to voting ZFR because of my theory that he wouldn't dare to beg to be NKd if he wasn't scum.
It wasn't taken into account on Day 1, but now? Hmm... Well, at least I was and still is think the same way.
Microfish_1: Going off of my pet theory, Zazak and ZFR have been involved in a ton of back and forth, and I believe one of them must be scum. Has SirP been actually steering the convo more despite saying less?
I beleive so too (or other 3rd party evil if there is no mafia). From my point of view SPF might "steer the convo" (as you put it) by saying less, thank you for noticing it. SPF seems right but something is off about him, and I couldn't tell what exactly. Sorry SPF, I still like your playstyle.
Microfish_1: I see (and voted) GR as scum because he is lurking+doing less scumhunting far more than when VTown, and way way and away more than when he has a PR.
Also, he has done very little actual scum hunting as i recall.
Can't argue with that. Still we have to give a chance to GR to redeem himself through claiming. Or if he was tired he could have asked for a replacement which is very bad of course.
Microfish_1: SirP has been scum hunting htis game asking inquisitive questions (what other type are there?)
zazak09: Pooka said the same yesterday.
I don't like where this is going. Pooka said that?
zazak09: From my perspective, he has been one of the least inquisitive players except towards me.
Might be, he poked at me on Day 1 a bit (not directly). I was under impression that he poked everyone else the same way.
Microfish_1: I want to ask everyone what they did last night and why.
zazak09: Please don't.
When should we mass (soft) claim in your opinion?
Microfish_1: 1. I will reread SirP when I have time, and have not hard-locked anyone but Pooka as probable town.
2. Twas mostly a joke. If the scum are willing to reveal themselves I want them to do so, but if we have protective roles they should, of course, be silent unless they have used up all of their shots.
3. Thank you for your response. 64 was a doozy of a game in terms of effort required.
I do wish I knew what Carradice and Gogtrial would have been saying if they weren't accidentally given the Jester out.
Also, I do apologize to all for my grammar at times. Looking back, I see typos and phrases that shame me with how little they made sense, even if they did make sense in my head at the moment in which I typed them.
1. Something tells me we all should reread our posts for a second time, not only SPF's.
2. Do you want us to "soft claim" or not? And what's the point if we all claim ourselves as Town with no role confirmation? Will it help Town?
3. ...
We'll know in due time.
I will never forgive you, I feel ashamed about my English and you are the one apologizing ;)