It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: How exactly would he act scummier? I think if his goal was indeed to be lynched, he made a good job of being that suspect. He just couldn't beat gogtrial's hammer in scummy level.
Talk absurd, blame everyone, jump wagons like a crazy frog on acid, you know: act EVEN more scummier.

Seriously: any dreams?

ZFR: Why was trent killed?
That's an excellent question. Last time I rememberHe blamed GR .
"So it seems the two leading wagons are zazak and gogtrial. My opinion is still the same on zazak and I will not be voting him, and I would still prefer GameRager (but I don't see that happening today), so let's put some more pressure on gogtrial and see what he has to say."
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_shining_gog_mafia_65_return_to_the_stanley_hotel/post503
ZFR: Why wasn't zazak killed?
Also a good question.
ZFR: @SirPrimalform. OK. I still don't like you this game. Get a general scumminess feeling from you.

When was the last time you were not scum? Seems ages ago. Joe's game? I can't even compare your gamestyle here to your Town self.
Yeah, it was The Pwen. That was only two games ago for me, I skipped a couple and only came back for your game. Anyway, I am Sir "Always scum, even when I'm not" Primalform, so it's only natural that you think I'm scum.

ZFR: Anyway.

Why was trent killed?

He wasn't particularly at odds with anyone. He was a good candidate to be lynched due to his lurkiness this game. The only player he felt strongly about was zazak being Town.

An answer might be precisely that: because his wagon analysis leads to nothing. Still...

Why wasn't zazak killed?

He seemed like the obvious choice to me. He's going to be difficult to lynch (and he himself wanted out of game).
Is that because he is scum? But then why kill trent? Barring some heavy WIFOM I don't see it.
When I am scum, I sometimes pick night kills to be confusing rather than to try and engineer a particular situation. Like killing you on the first night for basically no reason at all (sorry).

Having said that, you obviously don't want your NK to lead back to you, like killing someone who strongly suspected you. In the event that Zazak is scum, there were a reasonable number of people willing to vote for him over the past couple of days. Killing Trent is "safe".
no dreams, doubting ZFR's storyline (thanks to SirP and someone else-who-i-forget-atm)
don't overly like Zazak's theory toDay, want to hear more though before condemning it.

Reading Pooka as town.
Could Cadavar be another #64Joppo (ie scum hiding as newb and constantly being derpcleared)? I find this unlikely but barely possible.

I didn't overly care for AFP line of thinking yesterday, but it was not awful, as I recall.

However, Gamerager has done absolutely nothing-that-i-recall towards hunting scum. Even Myself and Trent had done more.
Understandable for 2 days because of his IRL catto situation, but it has been several days already. Time enough to get his head back in the game and to stop being treated with care or given a bye because of it.

vote gamerager
Leaning scum: ZFR, AFP(?) Zazak(??)
Leaning Town: Pooka SirP Cadavar
My face is gonna be red indeed if I was just pocketed by the whole scum team.

In light of the flip, and knowing that Gogtrial said his D1 was scumhunting, we must reread Gogtrial's take on whole Trent-Pooka-Zazak-ZFR dance.
PookaMustard: What I'm trying to say is, I feel like he's just manufacturing the feeling of being scummy to get lynched, and join the ranks of gogtrial and Carradice. Maybe even his request to be subbed at EOD2 was made to play into that.
As if two jesters weren't broken enough already, you're accusing me of being a third jester? Shit theory.
Another thing that worries me about this is that if we assume a standard 3-team mafia (rather than 2-team like gogtrial theorized), we're already at MyLo with 3 mafiosos versus 5 everyone else. All in all, this means no longer having zazak as my main focus. Would rather not vote him at all today.
Three mafia isn't common in 12p setups with more than one neutral (much less two jesters).

The only 12p setup I can find that utilizes two jesters is this one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Paris_II
last game we had 3 mafia (with daychat, even post removal-from-game) + a neutral alternating compulsive JOAT+SK. Town also had a large number of 1- or 3-use PRs and a miller.
Microfish_1: last game we had 3 mafia (with daychat, even post removal-from-game) + a neutral alternating compulsive JOAT+SK. Town also had a large number of 1- or 3-use PRs and a miller.
Yikes!
Joppo was never derpcleared. Comparing him to Cadaver this game is like comparing oranges to agent orange.
zazak09: As if two jesters weren't broken enough already, you're accusing me of being a third jester? Shit theory.
You would have said the same if I suggested there were two jesters. And like Microfish said, we had quite a bunch of roles in the previous game.

Cadaver747: Talk absurd, blame everyone, jump wagons like a crazy frog on acid, you know: act EVEN more scummier.

Seriously: any dreams?
I feel he has already done what you're describing to some extent.

Also no dreams.

Microfish_1: vote gamerager
(OP: Not a...you know the thing!)

On my Town Pile I have SPF and AFP. In the Slight Lean Town Pile I have ZFR. In the Nowhere Pile I have Microfish and GR. In the Purgatory Pile I have zazak.

I believe we have given you - the folks in the Nowhere Pile - enough time to make your cases clear cut even with IRL being fucking cruel as usual. I mean, my condolences for everything that has happened to you both. But IRL doesn't really care if Lady Luck made you Town this game, or scum. So please explain why I shouldn't vote either of you, GameRager and Microfish.
Microfish_1: last game we had 3 mafia (with daychat, even post removal-from-game) + a neutral alternating compulsive JOAT+SK. Town also had a large number of 1- or 3-use PRs and a miller.
zazak09: Yikes!
Oh yes, and what Micro forgot to mention: 14 players.
I have been my usual boring self in this game. LAst game I was spurred to take action because I a) saw something amiss, and b) was in a corner. This game I see a whole bunch of arguing over fluff with very little to weigh or determine. I know I am town, and I'm not gonna ask if your name=your PR (if any), as I know lift said names are pure fluff and I was very nearly scorched last game for that very same question :D

SirP has been scum hunting htis game asking inquisitive questions (what other type are there?)

I want to ask everyone what they did last night and why. Not a massive roleclaim, but if the scum could please step forward and name themselve this would be helpful.

I am close to voting ZFR because of my theory that he wouldn't dare to beg to be NKd if he wasn't scum.

Going off of my pet theory, Zazak and ZFR have been involved in a ton of back and forth, and I believe one of them must be scum. Has SirP been actually steering the convo more despite saying less?

I see (and voted) GR as scum because he is lurking+doing less scumhunting far more than when VTown, and way way and away more than when he has a PR.
Also, he has done very little actual scum hunting as i recall.

Actually, didn't Zazak say on D1 that he was reading my previous town games? Yes, upon checking, he did in post #75. If he got bogged down i understand, but still.
He has been directed several times to my most recent town game (64) and if he has not read the recent game where I had a PR, shame on him!!!

FoS Zazak,
zazak09: I've been reading his previous games as town, and his behavior is unusual right now. In his first game (#57), he said the modus operandi of scum was to create confusion early on, and I feel he accomplished that with his last post.
please reply as to whether or not you actually read any games other than 57 where I was town.
Microfish_1: SirP has been scum hunting htis game asking inquisitive questions (what other type are there?)
Pooka said the same yesterday.

From my perspective, he has been one of the least inquisitive players except towards me.
I want to ask everyone what they did last night and why.
Please don't.

Microfish_1: please reply as to whether or not you actually read any games other than 57 where I was town.
Go back and read post #86
zazak09: Pooka said the same yesterday.

From my perspective, he has been one of the least inquisitive players except towards me. Please don't.

Go back and read post #86
1. I will reread SirP when I have time, and have not hard-locked anyone but Pooka as probable town.

2. Twas mostly a joke. If the scum are willing to reveal themselves I want them to do so, but if we have protective roles they should, of course, be silent unless they have used up all of their shots.

3. Thank you for your response. 64 was a doozy of a game in terms of effort required.

I do wish I knew what Carradice and Gogtrial would have been saying if they weren't accidentally given the Jester out.

Also, I do apologize to all for my grammar at times. Looking back, I see typos and phrases that shame me with how little they made sense, even if they did make sense in my head at the moment in which I typed them.
Anyways, I have plenty of reasons for why I voted Pooka. but to start discussion... which person did both Joe and Trent scum read on day one?

JoeSapphire: The scums are zfr, pooka and carradice... ugh. I don't like the look of that at all.
trentonlf: I’ve already cast my vote on Pooka and they are who I think we should lynch
There's a strange triangle of interactions (and lack thereof) between SirP-Pooka-Microfish. I'd bet money that at least one of them is scum. Will give more analysis later.
zazak09: snip.
well, it for sure ain't me. Pooka is very articulate, held his own, and helped lunch a neutral on d1.
But then I have a feeling Carradice was trying to be lunched. I hope.

I've been reading SPF as town most of the game and need to reread him.

Why don't you give us your reasons as to why you vote Pooka just so's we can evaluate them and then a) accept them, b) disbelieve them, c) find them interesting, d) multiple of the above e) other.

mostly i have been not interacting with Pooka for no good reason other than i don't see him as scum and he isn't really saying anything that stands out to me as scum.
I've been interacting with SPF to some extent but mostly lurking.
Need to reread Pooka/SPF.
Microfish_1: well, it for sure ain't me. Pooka is very articulate, held his own
The best scum players often are.
and helped lunch a neutral on d1.But then I have a feeling Carradice was trying to be lunched. I hope.
Shouldn't that be obvious?

In regards to SirP - the fact that he didn't vote for either Carradice or Gogtrial, despite trying their hardest to look scummy, is another reason why he shouldn't be trusted.

Why don't you give us your reasons as to why you vote Pooka just so's we can evaluate them and then a) accept them, b) disbelieve them, c) find them interesting, d) multiple of the above e) other.
I'll give more reasons in due time. First I want to hear from AFP and Gamerager.