It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PookaMustard: - ZFR is acting weird,
Though this be weirdness, yet there is method in 't.

OK, seriously there is a reason for this. I want to see something but it hasn't yet appeared. I'm leaning Town on Cadaver, and a tiny teeny bit Town on Joe.
ZFR: a tiny teeny bit Town on Joe.
due to...?
his counting mistake.
PookaMustard: TL;DR - I'm a he.
It's your avatar.....maybe put a mustache on it? :D
PookaMustard: - ZFR is acting weird, but that's his recent D1 modus operandi, so I don't think there's anything behind it...but on further re-read, he doesn't have any sort of reaction to zazak's bombshells
For those of us in the back of the class who apparently dozed off for a minute there, could you point out which particular bombshells (plural) you're referring to which you'd have expected ZFR to react to?
gogtrial34987: For those of us in the back of the class who apparently dozed off for a minute there, could you point out which particular bombshells (plural) you're referring to which you'd have expected ZFR to react to?
Easy. Mainly those two posts.

zazak09: Unvote Carradice
Vote Microfish1

I've been reading his previous games as town, and his behavior is unusual right now. In his first game (#57), he said the modus operandi of scum was to create confusion early on, and I feel he accomplished that with his last post.
zazak09: It depends on how much more information can be gained from pressing it further. Pooka tried to dismiss me immediately without asking further questions. Lynching Microfish would help me to establish a better read on her.

However I wouldn't mind putting pressure on Carradice, Trent, or ZFR as well.
gogtrial34987: For those of us in the back of the class who apparently dozed off for a minute there, could you point out which particular bombshells (plural) you're referring to which you'd have expected ZFR to react to?
PookaMustard: Easy. Mainly those two posts.

zazak09:
PookaMustard:
I can see why you'd expect ZFR to react to the second - but why to the first?
gogtrial34987: I can see why you'd expect ZFR to react to the second - but why to the first?
The first basically took the game out of RVS, and based on how it approaches Microfish with the few posts he had, I think it would pique ZFR's interest enough for a response.
gogtrial34987: Do you hate being scum that much?
ZFR: You caught me.
!!! 0:

ZFR: his counting mistake.
imagine how elated I'd be if it were a calculated attempt at getting derpcleared?

Not that a mafia couldn't mistake the number of players this early in the game. I guess that's why it's only a tiny bit.

---

weeeeell... let's see who we got then -

zfr - probably is mafia, but I can't prevent him seeing day two.
pooka - I'm enjoying his matter-of-factness.
carradice - maybe he's decided not to do any charts this game because he's scum, and he reckons the charts might be used against him? I'd love that.
SirP - joking along with zfr reminds me of him and yogsloth last game, but probably they'd have been similar even if they weren't a team? I think it's SirP's normal.
gogtrial - trially and full of gog as ever. It's hard to picture him as scum, but it's early days yet
trentonlf - a bit quiet? but he was a bit quiet last game too.
cadaver - charming, caught out by all the oblique references being made. I like him for town.
zazak - clearly knows his stuff. dedicated enough to claim to do research. Heck, might even have done the research! Terrifying!
microfish - zazak thinks unusual. I think fairly normal, but I could try harder...
gamerager - I liked his challenge in reaction to my unfounded suspicion...
genocide - ummm... oh no I don't remember sorry! on this computer if I change windows to check what you wrote i might lose everything, so I'll keep going and make it up to you later. Sorreeee

:. leaning town - cadaver (thinking the jokes might have meant something), zazak (reading old games for data ((or maybe ammunition... :/ )) ) gamerager - basically nothing.

The scums are zfr, pooka and carradice... ugh. I don't like the look of that at all. I've lost my powers. I regret starting this whole thing.
Genocide2099:
aha! Genocide has made two shorts posts, which goes some way to explaining how I forgot him (but excuses nothing)

Gen - what's the plan? Where dobwe go from here? Who do we trust?
Cadaver747: SirPrimalform: "SAme hEre, Illinois Is great in this time Of the year, hopefUlly."
You have the wrong person there.

PookaMustard: zazak's bombshells
Wait, what bombshells?

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

PookaMustard: Easy. Mainly those two posts.
Really, you call those bombshells? You had me expecting something on the level of "Baka, Watcher of Kalunga".
PookaMustard: The first basically took the game out of RVS, and based on how it approaches Microfish with the few posts he had, I think it would pique ZFR's interest enough for a response.
With never having played with Microfish before his questioning of what he was doing and finding it possibly scummy is very reasonable, but you trying to say it should elicit a negative response from other players is more of telling IMO. Trying to dictate how others should react is a scummy play.

Vote pooka
PookaMustard: intentions. I'm still curious why you think the three you named are "curious" especially when there's barely any hints on them.
I get strange vibes from Carradice, and wanted to see how he would react to being called out. His aggressive dismissal towards me was silly, and make me wonder if he's protecting someone that I named.

Trent is quiet and hard to read, so I want to pressure him to contribute more. I also don't like how quick he was to buddy with me after my unpopular vote on Microfish. It's what I would have done if i were playing as mafia.

ZFR has been making weird posts, and didn't speak up when I went after Microfish despite being online. Gogtrial is defending ZFR, which is another reason to go after him.

gogtrial34987: Also, since you have the advantage of us with rereading old games, any public games of yours elsewhere that you could link to, preferably one scum one town?
Even if I wanted to share, I doubt I could find them after 5-6 years.
SirPrimalform: Wait, what bombshells?
Why the ones in *pics related*, most likely. ;)

(Slight Warning: The pics are SFW enough, but IF one is at work[actually AT work, not at home doing their jobs] they might not want to look at them while at work)
===============================================================

trentonlf: Trying to dictate how others should react is a scummy play.
This is a good point in general.
Attachments:
bmbshell.jpg (68 Kb)
bmbshell2.jpg (206 Kb)
zazak09: All of his posts are trying hard to sound quirky and humorous. In previous games he never drew much attention to himself, and tended to just lurk in the background. Shifts in behavior like this are often indicative of amateur scum.
Major kudos to you for reading previous games!

In this case, however, I was available, bored, and slightly tired. When I am slightly tired my brain works in unusual and sometimes humorous ways. I was in one of those hopefully-funny, just-tired-enough-to-be-wacky moods at the moment and just rolled with it.

Last game I did try several times to be humorous; hopefully I succeeded. This time I hope to also sometimes be humorous.

Again, i appreciate your dedication to reading my previous games, and you were fairly accurate in your description of my playstyle**, I think, but in this case there was nothing there. Just an attempt at D1 humor. Keep up the good work! (Even though it does, as Joe said, make us look bad.)

**(Except for 57 & 64, when i was surprisingly free of IRL duties and had time to devote to the game. Also, in 64, I felt pressured into a lunch and came out swinging to stay alive.)

Also, my first post was a joke based off of Yogsloth's early claim previous game.
-------------------------
Lifthrasil: snip
Okay, sure. I'll make my votes plain, even if I also, in the same post, make them RP-ish.

@Lift: vote gamerager
-------------------------------
SirPrimalform: snip
Now I'm scared....
---------------------------------
JoeSapphire: snip
you mean I have a writing style?!?! O.O Must correct asap.
--------------------------------
Carradice: Refrain from commenting on powers and private messages, please. It helps scum more than it helps town.
But you just mentioned them, and by your definition are helping scum? Should I be getting nervouser here'bouts?
--------------------------------
GameRager: snip
oops, you caught the typo. I could EBWOP, but it's funnier this way, so meh.
+++++++
sorry about El Gato Sicko, and hope she lives without pain beyond what you expect/makes a full recovery.
--------------------------------------
so are you extending a plea for extra mercy because you were so likeable last time? are you 3rd-party again? if so, are you pro or anti-town?
Nice AtE, but it makes you suspect.
------------------------------
zazak09: snip
Yeeeeees, maybe? idk. Hum.
------------------------------
Cadaver747: snip
I have a perpermint in my coat from about two years back if you want it?
-----------------------------
PookaMustard: What 2nd Paragraph
LOL! We do, don't we.
Also, I'm with you on that.
----------------------------
GameRager: snip
we shouldn't wait till the end, but we probably will. :(
-----------------------

Lifthrasil: snip
Good enough, will fix and stay fixed in the future. o7

-----------------------
gogtrial34987: So, you're saying that you intend to let others do the hard work, while you sit back to be silly.

*probes the concept a bit like a sore tooth before shaking his head*

*sighs* Yeah, no matter how I approach it, I can only see the voicing of such an anti-town mindset coming from town!GR.
LOLLOLLollollololololooool!!!!!
This rings about right. (And gives him a fantastic ready-made alibi from scum!GR)
-------------------
SPF is subdued vs normal? UK life is certainly different than two months ago, but would it change him that much? idk, will watch further. Then again, SPF isn't Flub, so meh.
Typical SPF: makes jokes>goes silent-ish as the game progresses>swings for the fences in the clinch; usually at the end.

Joe never did explain how his coworker made off with Joe's laptop, and I hope he gets it back very soon!

ZFR: snip
Stop corrupting Shakespeare!!!!
------------------------
Pretty much.
I suppose my saying "I thought we had 29 players in this game! How could I have miscounted 12 so badly? wouldn't work if I was scum either, right? * raised eyebrows*

I like the "Leaning town - ... gamerager - basically nothing." bit. :D :D :D

Trent has had 6 very short posts. This looks bad until I ISO myself and find 5 posts.

to all newcomers: I highly recommend that you get the extension "Tampermonkey" and the two scripts:
1) Adalia Fundamentals [url]https://www.gog.com/forum/general/adalia_fundamentals_fixing_gog_so_you_dont_have_to[/url]
2) Barefoot Essentials
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/barefoot_essentials_3
(for more info see: here).

They will help tremendously, making search functionalities available, the ability to ISOlate an author's posts in a specific thread, etc. Very Highly recommended.