It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My only wishlist from the current promo:

Planescape: Torment
If anyone is feeling particularly generous I would love any of the following:

Zafehouse: Diaries
Pathologic
Etherlords 2
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Richard & Alice
99 Levels to Hell
Anodyne

Thank you very much in advance, and I hope this finds everyone having a good and safe day. :)
I really want to play Undying, it's passed too much time I played a good horror game (excluding SS2 but this isn't a true horror).
Been trying to get a hold of System Shock 2 for the longest time now. Damn the economy. Game's I've been interested in were Fallout 2 and Deus Ex.
This is my wishlist and any game from it would be appreciated:
-Baldur's Gate II
-Icewind Dale I & II
-Planescape:Torment
-Neverwinter Nights I & II

Also I might be able to return the favor with some steam or desura keys if you would like to have some games in return.
Post edited April 07, 2013 by sprs
high rated
Accatone: My only wishlist from the current promo:

Check you PM ;)
Accatone: My only wishlist from the current promo:

K_1269: Check you PM ;)
Thank you so much!
If anyone got a spare copy from the current promo of either Baldur's Gate 2 or Neverwinter Nights 2 and want to give it away, I'll love to get it and be most grateful for it. Thank you in advance.
another selfless giver going at it...thanks for giving to people K_1269 +1
vincentgarcia00: Hi Everyone! I'm pretty new to the site, and would really like to get Baldur's Gate 2, but my "Vanilla Visa" gift card won't allow me to purchase it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks. :)
pH7: Welcome to this site; may your stay be long and pleasant, with an evergrowing backlog like the rest of us =P

Check your PM inbox for BG2 =)
Wow. Thank you so much! This was amazing to wake up to. :D

You (and this entire thread) have given me an amazing first impression of the community! I'll definitely be paying it forward sometime soon. :)
I would really love any of the following:

Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete
Icewind Dale 2 Complete
Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete

Thanks to a great community :)
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Bazyl5
Bazyl5: I would really love any of the following:
Bru, think you should remove your e-mail address, less spammers get it. If someone want to send you the game they'll send it thru PM
Post edited April 07, 2013 by te_lanus
te_lanus: Bru, think you should remove your e-mail address, less spammers get it. If someone want to send you the game they'll send it thru PM
Ok, I removed it from the post, thank you for advice :)
te_lanus: Bru, think you should remove your e-mail address, less spammers get it. If someone want to send you the game they'll send it thru PM
Bazyl5: Ok, I removed it from the post, thank you for advice :)
just FYI the other day I posted a totally non descript picture of my house and five minutes later someone came back with my name address and phone number so yeah, most of us can be trusted but you never know. :D
te_lanus: snip
Just a thought - maybe you should remove it from your post too :P