It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
robb5: Neverwinter Nights 2 or Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Check your PM
Demon Stone
Dragonshard
Balls of Steel

Thx!
Post edited April 06, 2013 by park_84
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd like any game from the D&D promo. The only one I have already is Planescape: Torment.
Well...only 3 games I still don't own from D&D collection are Icewind Dale 2, Forgotten Realms : Demon Stone and Dungeons & Dragons : Dragonshard. I already been gifted Neverwinter Nights 2, so if there is anyone who desperately needs new game to play give it to him before you even consider gifting anything to me, but just putting this up here if anyone is crazy enough to help me complete my collection.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Detlik
repping ya up for the gifting firedrake...good stuff
Deleted.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by JogsterXL
If anyone's feelin generous, I'd love Far Cry
I would like the following games from the current D & D promo:

Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2
Demon Stone

In return, I will gift you any $10 GOG game you want. Please PM me if interested.
giofive: Goodness, that is fantastic. The only problem is I have not used steam before, how does it work? Do others have trouble? I would hate to waste your gift
You just go to the website, download the installer for free and create an account. If you figure that out I can give Commandos 2 to you, even thought I am guilty of sucking someone into steam in that case. :P
Robette: ...I am guilty of sucking someone into steam in that case...
Does thou wickedness know no limit !?!?!
Am just looking for: Baldur's Gate 2 and Planescape: Torment
giofive: Goodness, that is fantastic. The only problem is I have not used steam before, how does it work? Do others have trouble? I would hate to waste your gift
Robette: You just go to the website, download the installer for free and create an account. If you figure that out I can give Commandos 2 to you, even thought I am guilty of sucking someone into steam in that case. :P
Just joined steam and installed software. PM me any info or keys.
I have +1 your rep for this very generous gift.
Thank you my friend
In case anyone got a spare copy from the current promo of either Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete or Baldur's Gate 2 Complete, I'll love to get it and be most grateful for it. Thank you.
high rated
JouinUP: I would like to play any game from the D&D promo - I only have Temple of Elemental Evil.
Mainly Planescape Torment, that is which caught most of my attention. But I don't have any of the others, so I'd be happy too.
Please check PM.
and Dischord is back at it +1 awesome stuff