It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Space Sim! Really hope for both Freespace from the current interplay promo. Thank you.
My wishlist is: Fallout 1&2, Giants and Shogo. I most want Fallout 2 and Giants.
IF someone bought them for me, I would be obliged to buy a $10 dollar game for them or more games the next time there is a promo and I have money. I would like Fallout 1 too, though as when I was at the end of the game, my sister gave the laptop to a friend to reinstall the Windows and it all went to hell.
Post edited April 12, 2013 by ClaymoreFan
Here's my massive wishlist for this week:

Raw Milk! :D
Post edited April 12, 2013 by nmillar
MDK looks really interesting, if anyone can drop some cash on a poor stranger
Hi guy's I really liked the first game of fallout. I would be very grateful if someone got me a copy of fallout 2 from the current promo or if someone new about any giveaways that I could join to maybe win a copy of fallout 2

if I do get a copy you can take a picture of your feet and I will kiss it for you
Post edited April 12, 2013 by cj13810
One more weekend and one more time I post what I have on my wishlist from the current promo, in case anyone wants to make my day and also help me save on my limited budget.
-M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
-Sacrifice
-Castles + Castles 2
Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!
Post edited April 13, 2013 by Zorder
I would like from promo only Messiah
The game I'm very interested in from the promo is Descent 1+2 . Thanks for reading ! :-)
high rated
Trid: Die by the Sword + Expansion
Done
I'd love any of these from the promo:

- Freespace 2
- Descent 1 + Descent 2
- Descent 3 + expansion

Thanks!
If anyone have some spare copy of these games from this or PWYW Interplay promo, I would give them a good home. :D
-Stonekeep
-Castles + Castles 2
-Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
-Invictus: In the Shadow of Olympus
Thanks in advance.
Trid: Die by the Sword + Expansion
samlii: Done
Thank you!
My wishlist from this weekend promo is :

Fallout 2

Thank you for reading and have a good day.
PeterPanPirate: My Wishlist if anyone wants to gift me something:

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
KKND (found out recently My Install media is useless :( )
Just updating with this week's Promo:
Screamer 2
F/A 18E Super Hornet
If anyone feels generous, I'd be really grateful for Fallout 2.

Edit: mixed up a word.
Post edited April 12, 2013 by santata