It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hmm.. <span class="bold">Freespace 2</span> would be nice , I'd love to see if it's as good as Freelancer...
Stooner: hmm.. <span class="bold">Freespace 2</span> would be nice , I'd love to see if it's as good as Freelancer...
That's kind of like comparing apples to oranges. :D
Please, please, please, somebody gift me a promo copy of Realms of Arkania 3. My party hasn't made it through 2 yet but I'd like to be ready when they do :)

Also I wouldn't mind StoneKeep, I've had the strategy guide for it for 5 years now.

you can contact me by GOG PM, only adding that because it says something about it in the OP.
tinyE:
Think I can compare them as Space Sims, no?

tinyE: That's kind of like comparing apples to oranges. :D
I can compare that, and I'd say: oranges are not as good as green apples, for my taste, at any time! ;p
Post edited April 12, 2013 by Stooner
tinyE:
Stooner: Think I can compare them as Space Sims, no?

tinyE: That's kind of like comparing apples to oranges. :D
Stooner: I can compare that, and I'd say: oranges are not as good as green apples, for my taste, at any time! ;p
You are too clever for me Stooner, I salute you. :D
Seriously, they are both AWESOME but Fresspace 2 is pure shooter while Freelancer is (as you know) a shooter and a lot of other stuff (trading, pirating, diplomacy, etc etc etc).

Also F2 had Robert Loggia while Freelancer has Ian Ziering
Post edited April 12, 2013 by tinyE
In order of "craving":

- Giants: Citizen Kabuto
- Sacrifice
- MDK2
- Fallout Tactics

I really need to reduce my wishlist, would be really thankful if somebody would help. And I would re-gift you at a time when I won't have invested my money in Kickstarter campaigns :D
Thanks in advance :)
tinyE:
hehehe...
oh! Then I can compare the acting too! Nice! :P

Also, I find the "side quests" and the story from Freelancer very, hmm.. bland and boring...
So, I guess I would love a "pure shooter" like F2... ;p
tinyE:
Stooner: hehehe...
oh! Then I can compare the acting too! Nice! :P
I'd get it for you but my rom copy broke a few years ago and I need to snag it myself. See you on the other side.
nmillar: Here's my massive wishlist for this week:

Screamer 2
Remember when they struck a deal to get a bunch more Interplay games by raising the pricing on the existing catalog? Ever notice that this is the only new Interplay title we have seen since then? I wonder if that deal fell through or went sour. Anyhow, check your PM.
Post edited April 12, 2013 by rawmilk905
nmillar: Here's my massive wishlist for this week:

Screamer 2
rawmilk905: Remember when they struck a deal to get a bunch more Interplay games by raising the pricing on the existing catalog? Ever notice that this is the only new title we have seen since then? I wonder if that deal fell through or went sour. Anyhow, check your PM.
I will forever leave the milk out of the fridge in tribute to your great name - thanks! :D
tinyE: I'd get it for you but my rom copy broke a few years ago and I need to snag it myself. See you on the other side.
no problem...
the thought also counts.. thank you! ;p
If anyone wants to throw some codes on my face:

Giants: Citizen Kabuto
Descent 1+2
Redneck Rampage
MDK
Stonekeep
Screamer 2

Thank you!
I would love to play Fallout 1 and 2. If there is mercy in your heart, please allow me the honor of having these games.
mondo84: I'd love any of these from the promo:

- Freespace 2
- Descent 1 + Descent 2
- Descent 3 + expansion

Thanks!
I can't help here but put out a vote to say fulfill this wish!
Stooner: hmm.. <span class="bold">Freespace 2</span> would be nice , I'd love to see if it's as good as Freelancer...
And this one!
Post edited April 12, 2013 by Sachys
Wishlist:
Omikron - The Nomad Soul

From the Promo:
Messiah
Freespace 2
Die by The Sword

thanks for consideration!