It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Licurg: Sacred's not gonna be on sale soon, and no one has gifted it to me... With my luck, this may be the last time in the history of the universe when it will be on sale...
Check ya in box :)

Edit - my wife is going kill me lol
Post edited June 25, 2012 by i666an
Licurg: Sacred's not gonna be on sale soon, and no one has gifted it to me... With my luck, this may be the last time in the history of the universe when it will be on sale...
I was about to point out to you that there's still more than 12 hours left, and then keep you on the edge of your seat for a couple of hours longer, but then I saw that i666an ruined the fun.. +1 to i66an for that, even if that means that I'll have to entertain myself some other way (flies without wings and frogs without heads or legs etc may haunt your dreams tonight, i666an..)
i666an: Check ya in box :)

Edit - my wife is going kill me lol
You are awesome :D you really are. +1000

pH7: I was about to point out to you that there's still more than 12 hours left, and then keep you on the edge of your seat for a couple of hours longer, but then I saw that i666an ruined the fun.. +1 to i66an for that, even if that means that I'll have to entertain myself some other way (flies without wings and frogs without heads or legs etc may haunt your dreams tonight, i666an..)
Such an evil plan LOL :P
Post edited June 25, 2012 by Licurg
pH7: I was about to point out to you that there's still more than 12 hours left, and then keep you on the edge of your seat for a couple of hours longer, but then I saw that i666an ruined the fun.. +1 to i66an for that, even if that means that I'll have to entertain myself some other way (flies without wings and frogs without heads or legs etc may haunt your dreams tonight, i666an..)
Lol, to be honest I redeemed a code from a very generous member here, and received 3 games !!!! I still not got over that. I will have to leave it for a few days now tho.
Voltageline: My wishlist:

Divine Divinity
Arcanum

If anyone would like to gift me one of these games, I would love you long time <3
pH7: Those two should keep you occupied for some time; check your PM inbox =)
Thank you SO much pH7!!! :D I am extremely grateful and happy, thank you again!!!
Here are the titles I've really been wanting:
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Gabriel Knight 3
The Feeble Files
Resonance
The Whispered World

If anyone would find it in their heart to give a poor (literally) soul just one of these, I'd be sure to repay the favor to someone else when I'm in a better financial state.
i didn't want anything, and i was happy with that. until today.

it's kind of a big thing to ask maybe, but it's on sale now.
saving the world or go beyond time and space with sam and max games or listening to the tales of monkey island would just shed a tear of joy to bring that little nostalgia back.
Post edited June 26, 2012 by lugum
Updated wishlist :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post3089
Tales of Monkey Island :)
Feidlimid: I'm not really expecting anything miraculous to happen ( especially since this is my very first post ) but if perchance someone here has a spare copy of Divine Divinity and would like to show kindness to a stranger such as myself, it would be very much appreciated.
Check your PM inbox & welcome to the forums =)
Post edited June 26, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
If you don't mind me saying so, your list is just way too long. I can only speak for myself, obviously, but I find it easier to give something if (it at least looks like) it is one of a few things that person really wants - especially if it's something I like myself. With your list I can't help but think that if I gift you one of the games listed, there are at least 50 other games you'd rather have.

Anyway, I browsed your list and saw that you want 'Second Sight', a game I bought mostly on a whim some time back (not a big fan of shooters, but like the occational mindless carnage). Not expecting much I was quite surprised to discover that it's easily the best shooter I've played, as well as one of my favourite games, regardless of genre. (Granted, I cheat like there's no tomorrow when playing such games, so it might be frustrating for non-cheaters, especially on the later levels - there are some bastards that are very diffficult to kill).

Check your PM inbox for some paranormal fun =)
<3
Post edited July 06, 2012 by Lexor
pH7: If you don't mind me saying so, your list is just way too long. I can only speak for myself, obviously, but I find it easier to give something if (it at least looks like) it is one of a few things that person really wants - especially if it's something I like myself. With your list I can't help but think that if I gift you one of the games listed, there are at least 50 other games you'd rather have.

Anyway, I browsed your list and saw that you want 'Second Sight', a game I bought mostly on a whim some time back (not a big fan of shooters, but like the occational mindless carnage). Not expecting much I was quite surprised to discover that it's easily the best shooter I've played, as well as one of my favourite games, regardless of genre. (Granted, I cheat like there's no tomorrow when playing such games, so it might be frustrating for non-cheaters, especially on the later levels - there are some bastards that are very diffficult to kill).

Check your PM inbox for some paranormal fun =)
Thank you for Second Sight .
My wish for the day is to fight the Red Baron, Baron Manfred von Richthofen, himself over the front lines in WWI.