It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would give my third eye and fourth lung for Geneforge...and I will give my imaginary friend to mysterious gifter as well (sorry Bobo, its time to go)
Good bye The Longest Journey . :(
Nothing to see here, move along.
Post edited July 01, 2012 by Nightfall87
The few things on my wishlist:
Broken Sword 4
Another World
Gobliiins pack
The Longest Journey -[gifted by pH7, thank you!]

A big fan of adventure games, especially the point and click type. If there's any Santas around, I wouldn't mind a PM. If you ain't a santa, I am still always up for adventure talk.
Post edited June 29, 2012 by rambell
My Wishlist:
Gothic
Thief Gold
Thief 2: The Metal Age
Sacrifice
Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The
Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga

Games I currently own:
Stronghold Crusader
Lords Of The Realm: Royal Edition
Worlds Of Ultima: The Savage Empire
Ultima Worlds Of Adventure 2: Martian Dream
Treasure Adventure Game
Teenagent
Tyrian 2000
Lure Of The Temptress
Beneath A Steel Sky
Dragonsphere
Ultima 4: Quest Of The Avatar

You can see a constantly updated version [url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:DomTC]here[/url]
Gah.. my internet connection sucks so hard it's eating my posts as if it were a black hole.. trying again:

rambell: The few things on my wishlist:
The Longest Journey

A big fan of adventure games, especially the point and click type. If there's any Santas around, I wouldn't mind a PM. If you ain't a santa, I am still always up for adventure talk.
I'm no santa (I've never been, nor imagine I'll ever be, accused of being jolly) but you might want to check your PM inbox =)

(don't let the smiley fool you - it's a frown with walrus tusks, and there are few, if any, animals as grumpy as the walrus)

Edit: fixed a couple of typos etc (the first failure to post messed it up - that, and me being tired..)
Post edited June 29, 2012 by pH7
pH7: Gah.. my internet connection sucks so hard it's eating my posts as if it were a black hole.. trying again:

rambell: The few things on my wishlist:
Broken Sword 4
Another World
Gobliiins pack
The Longest Journey

pH7: I'm no santa (I've never been, nor imagine I'll ever be, accused of being jolly) but you might want to check your PM inbox =)

(don't let the smiley fool you - it's a frown with walruss fangs, and there are few, if any, animals as grumpy as the walruss)
I like you, you can stay
Post edited June 29, 2012 by slaktarn
Time to update my wishlist:

Tomb Raider
Freespace
Broken Sword 2
Gabriel Knight 3
Unreal Tournament GOTY
Tales of Monkey Island
Post edited June 29, 2012 by park_84
I'll offer my "forum title" as advertising space for anyone generous enough to gift Stronghold Crusader or Geneforge (both currently discounted...)
Rodzaju: I'll offer my "forum title" as advertising space for anyone generous enough to gift Stronghold Crusader or Geneforge (both currently discounted...)
Lol, who knows it might work.
Rodzaju: I'll offer my "forum title" as advertising space for anyone generous enough to gift Stronghold Crusader or Geneforge (both currently discounted...)
gameon: Lol, who knows it might work.
How can you Rodzaju, it is like selling your soul for a dime
Post edited July 02, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
slaktarn: How can you Rodzaju, it is like selling your soul for a dime
The chances of Space Hulk coming to GOG are so slim, I'm sure someone has a better use for it....
l'll offer my forum title for free for the weekend.
Rodzaju: The chances of Space Hulk coming to GOG are so slim, I'm sure someone has a better use for it....
gameon: l'll offer my forum title for free for the weekend.
I don't belive either of you, it is a private and wonderful space to express yourself