It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Everspace is currently 80% off at 3.99 eur, and its DLC Everspace: Encounters is 70% off at 2.99 eur. I like spaceflight games, having played e.g. many of the Wing Commander and X-Wing series games before, and I would like to play Everspace too. (I am only requesting the first game - Everspace 2 has recently been released but it doesn't have a good sale yet.)

If anyone would like to gift me some Everspace goodness I would greatly appreciate it.
I would really love to play this game so if a kind persson could gift me this i will be really happy

The legend of heroes trails of cold steel
Diablo + Hellfire is on sale. Maybe someone want to gift the timeless classic? :)
If someone could gift me Alpha Centauri : Planetary Edition, I would greatly appreciate it.
I know that I'm already over-blessed by gifts... but The Last Blade 2 is really cheap right now. and it would be a great addition to already mine SamShoVSp.
Maybe someone want to help me complete 'Expeditions' series ? =)

Expeditions: Rome - Death or Glory is on sale.

PS: So as Tunguska DLC. ;)

https://www.gog.com/en/game/tunguska_the_visitation_dead_zone

Many thanks to bjgamer for Ravenwood Stories !
Post edited July 02, 2023 by Edward_Carnby
Post edited July 12, 2023 by servobeupstry
Can anyone please spare a copy of Mirror's Edge before the sale ends?
Hey,

Would Someone Kind Enough gift Me
Terraria
www.gog.com/en/game/terraria
-50%

Thanks in Advance .
Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements is 75% off at slghtly over 3 eur. I like point and clicks and the Quest for Glory series, and this seems like a great spiritual sequel. If someone wishes to gift it I would greatly appreciate it.
Who know - maybe someone feeling very very generous today ? =)

Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection
May I request Firmament, please? I know it's currently not on sale but I love games made by the Myst team and have all the previous ones thus far.Thanks.
May I request Necronomicon The Dawning of Darkness? Currently very cheap in the new sale.
servobeupstry: May I request Necronomicon The Dawning of Darkness? Currently very cheap in the new sale.
Check your chat in the name of Cthulhu :)
MarkoH01: Check your chat in the name of Cthulhu :)
Thank you very much! F' mgepah mash, F' mgepah n'ghftdrn mash!