Enter the Arena
Don the armour of a gladiator and enter the arena with your praetorian guard to win fame and fortune. Introducing the Gladiator character class to Expeditions: Rome, this DLC offers a new way to experience the game’s branching story through the 3 new gladiator sub-classes: as a tough and heavily armoured Murmillo, a highly mobile and cunning Retiarius, or a morale-manipulating Provocator.
Each region of the campaign now includes a unique arena, with their own questline featuring memorable champions and deadly new enemies, and a brand new Audience Approval system to add more flavour and tactical variety to Expeditions: Rome’s acclaimed combat.
Defeat the three champions to master the arenas and access randomised arena fights, or start the game in Gladiator Mode to skip directly to the new content and earn a unique trophy for the main game for your efforts.
- Brand new Gladiator character class with a full set of 24 new class skills. Play a gladiator yourself, change one of your companions into a gladiator, or recruit new gladiators for your praetorian guard.
- Accept the invitation to fight in the arena while playing through the original campaign, or skip directly to the new content by starting the game in Gladiator Mode.
- Face the lions! Alongside several new gladiator enemy types, these fierce beasts will challenge your resolve and your tactical prowess.
- Exotic new Scissor weapon: wielded in the off-hand, this weapon complements the Gladiator class and boosts their Retaliation stat, enabling them to counterattack when struck.
- Learn to craft the stylish new gladiator armour and helmet or earn the champions’ unique versions.
- Craft the new Acid Pot and Hunting Trap tactical items to give your party an extra edge.
- Unlock striking new colour themes and emblems for your legion or your praetorian guard as you become the champion of each arena.
- Defend your title as champion in infinitely repeatable randomised arena fights.
© 2022 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Developed by Logic Artists. Expeditions, THQ and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.