It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Drakon1590: Hello.

Can I ask someone with kindness and generosity to give me the game "The Bureau: XCOM Declassified"?

This game is currently on sale with a price cut of -80%, but my financial situation does not allow me to spend money on expenses other than the most important ones, i.e. food and bills.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and indulgence/forbearance, even if no one is willing to fulfill my request.
check yo pms
low rated
Drakon1590:
ggf162: check yo pms
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.
low rated
I know it's a bit of a stretch but I figured I'd ask since both are on sale... if anyone has a key for (or is willing to buy) Wasteland 3 or Shenmue 3, I'd be extremely appreciative.

I'm trying to complete my inXile collection (I just need Wasteland 3, Wasteland Remastered and The Bard's Tale 4) and I've recently begun reliving my childhood by collecting Sega's games on PC so both are ones I'd love to have!
low rated
I'd really appreciate a Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut as a gift because the game is region blocked for me on Steam.

Consider this as a replacement for February's Community GA, I didn't ask anything on that month. Somehow miss it when the updates arrived
low rated
deleted.
Post edited March 30, 2021 by arsalan12
low rated
May I request Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri? Currently very cheap in the Spring sale. Thanks!
low rated
Hi everyone, can I ask for Phantom Doctrine, currently is 80% off, only if it's possible, thanks in advances and sorry to bother!!!!

EDIT: Sorry, I post the link of the Deluxe Edition. Fixed!
Post edited April 01, 2021 by KetobaK
low rated
servobeupstry: May I request Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri? Currently very cheap in the Spring sale. Thanks!
you have a PM
low rated
servobeupstry:
Dogmaus: you have a PM
Thanks a lot, really appreciate it; you're a superstar!
low rated
Just enough wallet funds left for
zlaywal: Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director’s Cut
low rated
JackknifeJohnson: Just enough wallet funds left for
Thank you once again! Been longing to try this for a while.

Thank you for reading all, this would be my last request in this thread for a while,
low rated
I'd like to ask for Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition. It's currently 75% off.
low rated
I am not prepared for possible delisting of this one soon, so if you are generous, your incredible kindness will not be forgotten ;)
Attachments:
Post edited March 27, 2021 by erbello
low rated
Hello, May i ask for HOMM 5 bundle ? I am new here so i dont know how this works or if there is any rules to this thread i cant find them. Thanks. :)
low rated
So much Thanks to Doc0075 For HOMM 5 bundle, Really appriciated. !