It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
kylenel: New to all of this. Was wondering if there is a way I can get discount on the game Theme Hospital. I know its a silly old game but its nostalgic to me and with everything thats going on in the world, I want to create a little happy place for myself. Our countries currency is a bit weak to the dollar so not that keen on paying $6 for the IOS version of the game. Not sure if anyone can provide me with a discount code or something.
Gog does not sell an iOS version of the game: only Windows and Mac. For those, sales for 74% off show up pretty much every other month.
low rated
Um, i don't know how this works and i honestly feel a bit dumb and like an asshole asking for a game but, when steam had that one free weekend for don't starve i fell in love with the game but because my country is a shithole and the economy is nearly at the same level as venezuela i can't really get it and now i see that the game is only $0.96 here on GOG and well, i was wondering if anyone has a few extra bucks to spare :/.
low rated
SomeFurryGuy: i can't really get it and now i see that the game is only $0.96 here on GOG and well, i was wondering if anyone has a few extra bucks to spare :/.
If that is the game you mean, simply say yes or something similar and I will see what I can do. :)
low rated
GamezRanker: If that is the game you mean, simply say yes or something similar and I will see what I can do. :)
Yes, i feel kinda guilty asking for free stuff but i really liked the game lol.
low rated
SomeFurryGuy: Yes, i feel kinda guilty asking for free stuff but i really liked the game lol.
It's fine....just make sure to check your PM and redeem it to your account asap. Also have fun :)
low rated
kylenel: New to all of this. Was wondering if there is a way I can get discount on the game Theme Hospital. I know its a silly old game but its nostalgic to me and with everything thats going on in the world, I want to create a little happy place for myself. Our countries currency is a bit weak to the dollar so not that keen on paying $6 for the IOS version of the game. Not sure if anyone can provide me with a discount code or something.
gogtrial34987: Gog does not sell an iOS version of the game: only Windows and Mac. For those, sales for 74% off show up pretty much every other month.
Thanks for getting back to me. I meant MAC -_-
low rated
I really have to learn how to handle my budget . =(

If anyone is feeling generous today

SteamWorld Heist + DLCs
Tempest ( only the DLCs )
The Church in the Darkness

Thank you .
Post edited July 11, 2021 by DD & Ji Ji
low rated
If anyone is feeling generous, I'd like to ask for SimCity 3000 Unlimited and SimCity 2000 Special Edition.
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: If anyone is feeling generous today

Tempest + DLCs
Postal 2: Paradise Lost

Thank you
Can't afford the two games I snipped from this list(they're a bit out of my gifting range), but I could maybe get the Tempest base game for ya. Sound good?

Also, just checking: did you mean just the Postal 2 DLC(Paradise Lost is a DLC)?
Anyhoo, let me know the answer to the above before the sale ends for the two above games, and ill see what I can do. :)

-=-=-=-=-

OHMYGODJCABOMB: If anyone is feeling generous, I'd like to ask for SimCity 3000 Unlimited and SimCity 2000 Special Edition.
I have both games ready to go......do ya still want em? If so, lemme know.
Post edited July 10, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: Also, just checking: did you mean just the Postal 2 DLC(Paradise Lost is a DLC)?
Yes, i mean the Paradise Lost DLC .
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: Yes, i mean the Paradise Lost DLC .
So, tempest base game and paradise lost DLC....ok then, I can do that.....Check yer PM. ;)
Post edited July 11, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: So, tempest base game and paradise lost DLC....ok then, I can do that.....Check yer PM. ;)
Thanks . =)
low rated
GamezRanker: I have both games ready to go......do ya still want em?
Yep. (:
low rated
DD & Ji Ji: Thanks . =)
Not a problem. :)

-

OHMYGODJCABOMB: Yep. (:
Y'argh, methinks ye should be checkin' yer PM locker right about now. ;)
Post edited July 11, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
GamezRanker: Y'argh, methinks ye should be checkin' yer PM locker right about now. ;)
Thank you so much for both SimCity 2000 and 3000!