It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Furball_2016: This one would be most greatfull for zombasite and/or Drox Operative they are both on sale too. Many Thanks and thanks for you donating to others as well and the love here.
Change your chat settings.
So I have some kind of strange request but I was looking to buy Beholder and Distrust but I realize I already have an unredeemed Steam key for both...

If possible I would really appreciate trading both keys for their GoG Version ( You can gift the Steam key to someone else if you want it's fine to me )
Post edited June 06, 2019 by Sildring
Sildring: So I have some kind of strange request but I was looking to buy Beholder and Distrust but I realize I already have an unredeemed Steam key for both...

If possible I would really appreciate trading both keys for their GoG Version ( You can gift the Steam key to someone else if you want it's fine to me )
Since it is a trade you are looking for maybe you should post your request here?
Sildring: So I have some kind of strange request but I was looking to buy Beholder and Distrust but I realize I already have an unredeemed Steam key for both...

MarkoH01: Since it is a trade you are looking for maybe you should post your request here?
Well to be honest it's not really a "fair trade", Even tho both games are currently on sale for -85% they are still way more expensive that what it would cost you for Steam keys. Also I don't think anyone in the right mind would buy me the GOG version just to get my Steam keys, it doesn't really make sense :P

But yeah you're not wrong, guess i'll post there if I don't have other choice :)
MarkoH01: Since it is a trade you are looking for maybe you should post your request here?
Sildring: Well to be honest it's not really a "fair trade", Even tho both games are currently on sale for -85% they are still way more expensive that what it would cost you for Steam keys. Also I don't think anyone in the right mind would buy me the GOG version just to get my Steam keys, it doesn't really make sense :P

But yeah you're not wrong, guess i'll post there if I don't have other choice :)
Just fyi: At least the Steam release of Distrust can be played without the Steam client as well. Don't know about Beholder though.
Furball_2016: This one would be most greatfull for zombasite and/or Drox Operative they are both on sale too. Many Thanks and thanks for you donating to others as well and the love here.
Doc0075: Change your chat settings.
Hello Doc0075. Sorry for the completely off-topic question, will you be gifting Witcher 3 in the Community Giveaway (zeogold) again anytime soon? I narrowly missed it every time since last December during your generous giveaways. Thank you in advance for information :)
If anyone is willing and able to gift me Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear which is -75% at the moment, it would be appreciated.

EDIT: Wish fulfilled by bjgamer, thanks!
Post edited June 09, 2019 by BranjoHello
high rated
Doc0075: Change your chat settings.
zaMNal: Hello Doc0075. Sorry for the completely off-topic question, will you be gifting Witcher 3 in the Community Giveaway (zeogold) again anytime soon? I narrowly missed it every time since last December during your generous giveaways. Thank you in advance for information :)
The Witcher 3 will be there along with other games. I will be sending them Zeos way at the end of the month ready for July.
Oh, is this the designated e-begging thread? Well, if someone were to gift me Sigma Theory: Global Cold War, Atom RPG or Order of Battle: Endsieg, I'd certainly play it.
Hello all,

I will reiterate my request for Pathway, just in case someone would be willing to gift it to a stranger but did not see the post =)

In any case someone may have the impression that I'll bump untill I get the game, do not fret, I won't ask again, this will be my only selfish bump ! I'm not here to spam this board in any way : D

It seems unlikely that the game will end in sales as its release was a few weeks ago, though...

Oh well ! Thanks for reading anyway, cheers!
Owing to unforeseen circumstances, it seems like I wouldn't be able to add my GOG wallet from now on till gaming god knows when. The $5 saved from March will be my last purchases on GOG for quite some time.

So, if anybody sympathize with my current plight any of these games will be extremely appreciated:

Red Faction + Defender's Quest -> Thank You Aramandur
The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™ -> Thank You bjgamer
Jade Empire
And for LULZ: Arctic Mages - The Banner Saga Collection :P

Thank you all.
Post edited June 09, 2019 by zlaywal
low rated
removed
Post edited June 17, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
high rated
Do you also need base Tangledeep or just the Legend?
BeatriceElysia: Do you also need base Tangledeep or just the Legend?
I only needed Legend .

Thank you for both the DLC and for Sphinx .
high rated
zlaywal: Owing to unforeseen circumstances, it seems like I wouldn't be able to add my GOG wallet from now on till gaming god knows when. The $5 saved from March will be my last purchases on GOG for quite some time.

So, if anybody sympathize with my current plight any of these games will be extremely appreciated:

The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™

Thank you all.
Check chat. :)