It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EDIT: My wishes have been kindly granted by Trooper1270! Both Bioshock and Season After Fall!

ColaPoweredGamer: If anyone feels generous, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, is on sale right now.
My money dried up, on some unexpected spending :(
Sent!
Me, I'd be very happy with Bioshock Remastered! Or Season After Fall, that looks really charming.
Post edited November 30, 2019 by Dogmaus
low rated
ColaPoweredGamer: If anyone feels generous, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, is on sale right now.
My money dried up, on some unexpected spending :(
Dogmaus: Sent!
Me, I'd be very happy with Bioshock Remastered! Or Season After Fall, that looks really charming.
Thank you very much!
ColaPoweredGamer: Thank you very much!
Enjoy!
high rated
ColaPoweredGamer: Thank you very much!
Dogmaus: Enjoy!
PM sent...
Trooper1270: PM sent...
WOW thank you, you should see my smile right now!
high rated
Dogmaus: WOW thank you, you should see my smile right now!
Well, knowing that cheered me up too. Hope you enjoy the games...
By the way, talking about Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and the good ColaPoweredGamer, the latter has nicely written about the former XD
Check out ColaPoweredGamer blog with many reviews of mostly good old games.

https://colapoweredgamer.wordpress.com/2019/05/06/review-indiana-jones-and-the-fate-of-atlantis/
Post edited November 30, 2019 by Dogmaus
If anyone would be kind enough to buy Samurai Shodown V while it is on sale, I'd appreciate immensely and would be willing to return the generosity accordingly (or just to pay it forward, if preferred).

My funds are bare at the moment, which is especially frustrating since if I had the money I'd be picking up that and Stranglehold, despite the latter not being on sale currently.
high rated
TheMonkofDestiny: If anyone would be kind enough to buy Samurai Shodown V while it is on sale, I'd appreciate immensely and would be willing to return the generosity accordingly (or just to pay it forward, if preferred).

My funds are bare at the moment, which is especially frustrating since if I had the money I'd be picking up that and Stranglehold, despite the latter not being on sale currently.
PM sent...

that was unexpected, and beyond what I'd asked for. I sincerely cannot say thank you enough for that and I do genuinely appreciate it. Keeping true to what I said, if there's something you're after in the future I'll do my best to help you out or if you'd prefer I just help out another in general I'm good with that as well.
I hear Star Wars Republic Commando is pretty good, never played it. If anyone is feeling generous.
TheMonkofDestiny: ...

that was unexpected, and beyond what I'd asked for. I sincerely cannot say thank you enough for that and I do genuinely appreciate it. Keeping true to what I said, if there's something you're after in the future I'll do my best to help you out or if you'd prefer I just help out another in general I'm good with that as well.
Honestly, no problem. Just really hope you enjoy the games. :)
If someone has an extra copy or feels especially generous, I would greatly enjoy (and cannot currently afford) one (or more) of
Lego Indiana Jones 1
Her Story
Echo
Age of Civilization 2
Jack keane 2

(if people care, the top of the list is the game listed which I desire most, and the bottom is the one I desire least)

Thank you!!
Post edited December 03, 2019 by Microfish_1
low rated
Sorry
Post edited December 03, 2019 by zwem
i_hope_you_rot: My birthday is around the corner , so i set my wishlist to public : https://www.gog.com/u/i_hope_you_rot/wishlist

Thank you .
will gift you game in Tuesday.