It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Enebias: I am tempted. I must say I'm really really tempted, but my subconscious forbids me to. A game I seriously can't wait to play has appeared, and my wallet... well. Still. I must resist.
Which game is it? I was considering buying a couple of things in the sale, but I really need to whittle down my backlog first.
low rated
Enebias: I am tempted. I must say I'm really really tempted, but my subconscious forbids me to. A game I seriously can't wait to play has appeared, and my wallet... well. Still. I must resist.
DebbieL: Which game is it? I was considering buying a couple of things in the sale, but I really need to whittle down my backlog first.
I'll tell you, but nobody buy it for me, please. It is Ruiner.
Enebias: I'll tell you, but nobody buy it for me, please. It is Ruiner.
OK, hope you find a way to get hold of it...
Enebias: I'll tell you, but nobody buy it for me, please. It is Ruiner.
DebbieL: OK, hope you find a way to get hold of it...
Not in this sale, probably in a few months.
low rated
If anyone's got a spare key of Frostpunk I'd love to get one! <3
A key for Mark of the Ninja Special edition will be much appreciated...
cheers
nothing sorry
Post edited April 24, 2018 by smnk2013
Sorry if I come here again, this time I think I have a... "sensible" request, one I would be fine with, as I would be asking for something that costed nothing.

Does any of you have spare keys for Grim Fandango or The Witcher (1) they cannot get rid of?
I was talking with friends of mine, and they would like to play them; the community giveaway has them aplenty, yet the people in question have neither posted here once nor intend to do it (way too shy).
So, if you have one of those games collecting dust somewhere and you cannot find a way to get rid of it, could you send it my way? I want to make clear that I will accept only keys that were given away for free, do not buy them for me, they will end up being refunded.
I have already gifted mine a long time ago, so I have no more, or I wouldn't be writing here. :)

EDIT: wow, you have been fast! I should be good. Thank you all! :)
Post edited April 22, 2018 by Enebias
If anyone has a spare key for the whole Forgotten Realms - The Archives series?
hello everyone if somebody have a spare key for the saints row 2 which was given away recently I would be very happy to have it.
please dont buy it for me.
thank you
Post edited April 24, 2018 by smnk2013
smnk2013: hello everyone if somebody have a spare key for the saints row 2 which was given away recently I would be very happy to have it.
thank you
You could ask here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1
smnk2013: hello everyone if somebody have a spare key for the saints row 2 which was given away recently I would be very happy to have it.
thank you
te_lanus: You could ask here: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition/page1
ok thank you
I have been going through my purchases and noticed that I still have two unredeemed codes of games I already own. Probably stuff I got during a sale or something like that. The games are:

Neverwinter Night Diamond Edition - Already gone.

If you would like them feel free to contact me, but only if you want to redeem the game for yourself, not to gift it to someone else.

Edit: System Shock 2 is already gone.
Edit 2: Both games now gone.
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Swampland
thank you
Wait, when was Saint Row 2 given away for free exactly?
thank you
Vingry: Wait, when was Saint Row 2 given away for free exactly?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/saints_row_2_giveaway_deep_silver_sale_gog_connect_51fb7/page1