It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ChainsawGenie: If anyone here wants a copy of Kyn & Breach & Clear: Deadline Rebirth, here is the code to redeem them.
Thanks
LeonidSN87: Thanks
No problem. Happy to help. ^_^
Dang, didn't know this thread existed. Would have asked for Airline Tycoon Deluxe the last time it was on sale.

No, I'm not asking for it at this time. It's not on sale currently and it can wait until the next time it is. Hopefully I'll have some money in my wallet by then. I have plenty to keep me busy currently.

Favourited. :)
Dear Gifting Thread,

I have $15 currently on my gift card. I would appreciate it if anyone could gift me The Witcher 3: GOTY Edition, thanks!

-Rekiso102
high rated
Has anyone missed the "Dungeons 2" giveaway?

If so, sent me a pm to sent you a key for "Dungeons 2"
high rated
Anyone wants a steam key for Darkness 2? I have the game already and Humble Bundle is currently foing a giveaway for the game. Send me a message whoever does want it.
<wrong topic>
Post edited April 02, 2018 by Arthandas
Heya all looking for the krynn series If anybody can help id apreciate it.
Post edited April 05, 2018 by Drmadnar1977
Anyone got divinity orgiginal sin. i can almsot afford it lack 10 dollars. i can paypall what i have
Any chance I'd get a gift for any of the two?
PM if interested.

Terraria
or
Civilization IV - Complete Edition
Don't suppose anyone has a Avernum 2-Crystal souls key hiding away in their pocket have they?
I am tempted. I must say I'm really really tempted, but my subconscious forbids me to. A game I seriously can't wait to play has appeared, and my wallet... well. Still. I must resist.
Post edited April 18, 2018 by Enebias
Enebias: I am tempted. I must say I'm really really tempted, but my subconscious forbids me to. A game I seriously can't wait to play has appeared, and my wallet... well. Still. I must resist.
Why? It's not like it's begging. If peeps have spare keys what else can they do with them. Or maybe they just like giving out presents, like Santa does, and they can't take it with them when they go to the great big game arcade in the sky. :)
Post edited April 18, 2018 by DazBoots
With spare keys I'm fine, but I'd feel like shit if someone was to buy a game just for me. A game I requested I mean, a gift is always a nice gesture.
Enebias: With spare keys I'm fine, but I'd feel like shit if someone was to buy a game just for me. A game I requested I mean, a gift is always a nice gesture.
Now you've made me feel guilty. I'm sorry I made the request now. ;)