It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/digital-tabletop-bundle?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_5

If anyone has spare Pathfinder Adventures key from BTA of this bundle, I would be grateful.
I also really much want to know is there another place where giveaway are a thing, since I plan to cancel my web card.

GOT IT!
Damn, does that mean you don't need it anymore? I was about to get it for you...

If you still want it, just gimme two hours. I can't do the transaction right now...
Post edited September 10, 2018 by Lone_Scout
No, I don't need it anymore.
May i request the two Suffering and the two NecroVision games ?

Thank you .
BeatriceElysia: https://www.humblebundle.com/games/digital-tabletop-bundle?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_5

If anyone has spare Pathfinder Adventures key from BTA of this bundle, I would be grateful.
I also really much want to know is there another place where giveaway are a thing, since I plan to cancel my web card.

GOT IT!
Lone_Scout: Damn, does that mean you don't need it anymore? I was about to get it for you...

If you still want it, just gimme two hours. I can't do the transaction right now...
Do you still have the PF Adventure key? I was suggested the game, but my love of tabletop gaming sort of eats into my gaming funds lately so I haven't been able to do much vidya gaming.
BeatriceElysia: I also really much want to know is there another place where giveaway are a thing, since I plan to cancel my web card.
Are you a member of steamgifts? I suppose you have the minimum value of games they ask for so you are probably eligible. Make sure to join the unlucky 7 group on steamgifts when you can fir better chance to win some nice games.
Lone_Scout: Damn, does that mean you don't need it anymore? I was about to get it for you...

ZinkShecoat: Do you still have the PF Adventure key? I was suggested the game, but my love of tabletop gaming sort of eats into my gaming funds lately so I haven't been able to do much vidya gaming.
Nope. I didn't get it. I don't usually buy bundles made exclusively of steam keys, but as I am in debt with Beatrice, I was about to make an exception this time. But she got it before I could purchase it...
Hello. I'm really interested in Everspace or Project Highrise.
I have some codes to gif for games like System Shock 2, Neverwinter Nights, Deadlight: Director's Cut, Oxenfree, Fantasy General, Mount & Blade, Torchlight and something more. Thanks
Post edited September 10, 2018 by maelstrom06
ZinkShecoat: Do you still have the PF Adventure key? I was suggested the game, but my love of tabletop gaming sort of eats into my gaming funds lately so I haven't been able to do much vidya gaming.
Lone_Scout: Nope. I didn't get it. I don't usually buy bundles made exclusively of steam keys, but as I am in debt with Beatrice, I was about to make an exception this time. But she got it before I could purchase it...
S'alright. Thanks for letting me know.
BeatriceElysia: I also really much want to know is there another place where giveaway are a thing, since I plan to cancel my web card.
Hi Beatrice, it's not a giveaway but a cheap way of picking up individual bundled games for as low as 0.10p. Like the one you requested would cost around 1.50. You goto this link and see what humblebundles they're allowing for trade in:

http://www.tremorgames.com/?action=trade_in_games

You buy that humblebundle as a giftlink ticking the 2 boxes below giftlink and make gift annonymous. Then copy the code into trade in.

Then you can get this game for 0.10 which is the prequel to the game you enquired about in the giveaway thread:

http://www.tremorgames.com/index.php?action=showitem&itemid=158496

I traded in a bundle every few months and simply pick up games I'm interested in from bundles and it works out to be a very cheap way to play lots of games. If you like point and click adventures there are bucketloads of them on there
Post edited September 11, 2018 by supplementscene
maelstrom06: Hello. I'm really interested in Everspace or Project Highrise.
I have some codes to gif for games like System Shock 2, Neverwinter Nights, Deadlight: Director's Cut, Oxenfree, Fantasy General, Mount & Blade, Torchlight and something more. Thanks
I don't have Everspace or Project Highrise but I'd like to have Mount & Blade if it's okay.
I'd like to have Deadlight: Director's Cut and Torchlight. I have the S.T.A.L.K.E.R .: Shadow of Chernobyl and S.T.A.L.K.E.R .: Clear Sky if interested.
Post edited September 11, 2018 by PMPMGamer
Check manually expiration date of your codes - for example Mount & Blade will be probably shown as "expired" when you try to redeem it (and yes, you need to try to redeem to see this info).
The Mystery of the Druids

I [ - ] what you did there.
Lazarus_03: I [ - ] what you did there.
I see that and I thank you for it.
Any chance for me being gifted gog key of Foxtail? PM if you have spare code.