It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I think it has been a while since I hit this thread, but I'd love to have OUTLAWS + A HANDFUL OF MISSIONS if any of you awesome people are feeling gifty and happen to want to see a fellow goger happy. :)

Thanks for your attention.
high rated
I was gonna give these away in another thread but I made a pretty simple statement there and suddenly I felt like I was the bad guy - I hope nobody gets offended but sometimes this forum feels like the opening from bioshock infinite, you just have to praise everything with a big smile on your face and nobody gets hurt. Dare to make an observation that others may not like... Aaaanyway if anyone missed Duke some time ago I've got some leftover codes for:

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project [Gone]
Duke Nukem 1+2[Gone]
Balls Of Steel[Gone]

but please no collectors. If you don't have time to play them let someone else have a go at it.
Post edited April 30, 2016 by rz4
rz4: I was gonna give these away in another thread but I made a pretty simple statement there and suddenly I felt like I was the bad guy - I hope nobody gets offended but sometimes this forum feels like the opening from bioshock infinite, you just have to praise everything with a big smile on your face and nobody gets hurt. Dare to make an observation that others may not like... Aaaanyway if anyone missed Duke some time ago I've got some leftover codes for:

Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Duke Nukem 1+2
Balls Of Steel

but please no collectors. If you don't have time to play them let someone else have a go at it.
Do you still have the Manhattan Project one? (It's a GOG key?)
Post edited April 28, 2016 by BFG2000
low rated
If anyone were to feel generous enough, I'd like to have Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack in my GOG library. Thank you.
Post edited May 05, 2016 by Abovet
In case somebody happens to have a spare code for the Wolfenstein 3D bundle or Return to Castle Wolfenstein I would be interested. As you may know I cannot buy them myself here in Germany and since they are now in the bundle sale (not for Germany of course :() maybe there are some "leftovers".
high rated
MarkoH01: In case somebody happens to have a spare code for the Wolfenstein 3D bundle or Return to Castle Wolfenstein I would be interested. As you may know I cannot buy them myself here in Germany and since they are now in the bundle sale (not for Germany of course :() maybe there are some "leftovers".
Everybody deserves to play RtCW, check your pms
MarkoH01: In case somebody happens to have a spare code for the Wolfenstein 3D bundle or Return to Castle Wolfenstein I would be interested. As you may know I cannot buy them myself here in Germany and since they are now in the bundle sale (not for Germany of course :() maybe there are some "leftovers".
ggf162: Everybody deserves to play RtCW, check your pms
Thank you very much and +1 for you. Finally I will be able to enjoy this too. :)
low rated
Does anyone have a leftover gift code of Star Wolves 2 and 3 ?
BFG2000: Do you still have the Manhattan Project one? (It's a GOG key?)
Check your chat :)
low rated
if anyone is feeling generous would like to have star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from the current promo
low rated
It's done.
Post edited May 16, 2016 by m4g1o
low rated
the new Humble Bundle is online,I am only interested in Evoland 2,have anyone a copy of a key?That,was greatfully,because is a very nice game.
Check ths out:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway_20/post2256

It's a free

Gyromancer (Steam)

but nobody wanted it.
Post edited May 06, 2016 by Ungunbu
Yosumin (Steam)

Reply to this post.

--

Rep 50+
low rated
I was wondering if anyone has any spare keys that they wouldn't mind parting with for the following games:

Baldur’s Gate: The Original Saga
Baldur’s Gate 2 Complete
Icewind Dale Complete

I’m referring to the original classic versions. I understand that these games are now bundled together with the Enhanced Editions. However, I’m not interesting in playing the Enhanced Editions.

Thanks for your consideration.