It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wishlist:

1. Dreamfall Chapters
2. The Last Express

That's it. :-)

I'm still learning and absorbing GOG culture, because I admittedly don't hang out here enough, but that is going to change.
Nudiustertian: How did you find me? STOP STALKING ME!!!

Huh, I guess picking the same name as on Steam is kinda telling... :-)
With a name that starts with Nudi I'm just glad I'm not a peeping tom ;-)
Little Wishlist:

Fallout 2
Warhammer 40,000 Rite of War

Thanks to anyone who wants to send me a gift :D
low rated
Anyone can give me gta sa ? I know it's not a gog game, but I do really want it, because it made part of my childhood and really want to play it again, thanks in advance to someone who give me it ;)
low rated
Is anyone by any chance giving away Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition on steam? Or Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin? I would be really thankful if someone could gift me the code for those <3
Blackguards from the sale.

Got it free.

Already have it.

First one to message gets it.

Good Luck :-)
Jezza.271: Blackguards from the sale.

Got it free.

Already have it.

First one to message gets it.

Good Luck :-)
Message sent. :-)
I would like to gift Europa Universalis II.

Here is the redeem code: C53DF-6D9BC-35CEA-4C23F. Enjoy the game.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Dialogue.311
Dialogue.311: I would like to gift Europa Universalis II.

Here is the redeem code: C53DF-6D9BC-35CEA-4C23F. Enjoy the game.
Redeemed, thank you very much for you generous gift !
Have a nice day !!!
lincoln1206: Anyone can give me gta sa ? I know it's not a gog game, but I do really want it, because it made part of my childhood and really want to play it again, thanks in advance to someone who give me it ;)
WingsOfRequiem: Is anyone by any chance giving away Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition on steam? Or Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin? I would be really thankful if someone could gift me the code for those <3
Wrong thread. Ask here for non GOG gifts.
WingsOfRequiem: Is anyone by any chance giving away Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition on steam? Or Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin? I would be really thankful if someone could gift me the code for those <3
MarkoH01: Wrong thread. Ask here for non GOG gifts.
oki thank you :)
If anyone is feeling generous, I would love Unepic...Thank you so much

Have a spare code for System Shock 2 (expires 15th Dec) [GIVEN]
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Red_nosed
Red_nosed: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love Divine Divinity and Unepic(optional)...Thank you so much

Have a spare code for System Shock 2 (expires 15th Dec)
Try asking for Divine Divinity in this thread http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_clearinghouse_thread/page27 :)
Red_nosed: If anyone is feeling generous, I would love Divine Divinity and Unepic(optional)...Thank you so much

Have a spare code for System Shock 2 (expires 15th Dec)
lialhfour: Try asking for Divine Divinity in this thread http://www.gog.com/forum/general/big_winter_sale_clearinghouse_thread/page27 :)
Ok,thanks for the advice.
This is the friendlist, most accessible gaming community I've ever seen. Having tasted its generosity I would like to give away a code I have for Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena for anyone who needs it.

If I may ask, does anyone here have a spare code for Inquisitor or Legend of Grirmrock 2? :)