It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Since the GOG version is not that good (missing music ect. because of it being the "forever" version) you should take a look here: http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9466. This version is free and without DRM as well. I bought Rayman here and used this patch before I noticed that this so called "Patch" in fact is the whole unedited original Rayman game updated with some special features.
Thanks!! :D
low rated
Scratch this.
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Tamamba
That's cute. :P
Thanks, it comes naturally. lol
EDIT. Thanks Nudiustertian for NWN2 and uprepped. ;P
Post edited November 24, 2015 by HenitoKisou
high rated
HenitoKisou: I'd like Neverwinter Nights 2 just for the sake of expansions as my retail edition had none of them.
Check PM.
low rated
i will love to have Battel Chess Special Edition. because i love chess.
Could someone please gift me Star Trek Starfleet command Gold edition?
Tamamba: Scratch this.
Scratched :3
Attachments:
Post edited November 29, 2015 by edgar1
edgar1: Could someone please gift me Star Trek Starfleet command Gold edition?
Tamamba: Scratch this.
edgar1: Scratched :3
Lol, I meant scratch my post, but now that you mention it...... ahhhh thanks :)
low rated
Planescape Torment has been on my most wanted list for quite some time now, ever since I beat Baldur's Gate. Since there is a sale... I was wondering if maybe someone already owns it but buys the collection, I would love to play it.
high rated
advancedhero: Planescape Torment has been on my most wanted list for quite some time now, ever since I beat Baldur's Gate. Since there is a sale... I was wondering if maybe someone already owns it but buys the collection, I would love to play it.
Check PM. Busy day today. :-D
advancedhero: Planescape Torment has been on my most wanted list for quite some time now, ever since I beat Baldur's Gate. Since there is a sale... I was wondering if maybe someone already owns it but buys the collection, I would love to play it.
Nudiustertian: Check PM. Busy day today. :-D
I can't express my thanks enough! Looks like I will be kept busy too, haha.
low rated
nvm
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Elmofongo
Elmofongo: I would really like to have the Heart of Stone expansion of Witcher 3.

Is the game worthy of the "expansion" name? Like does it introduce a whole new continant or large map to explore?

I know that Witcher 3 went the Large Open World rout of Elder Scrolls.
Doesn't Heart of Stone add like,10 hours of content? For a game as huge as TW3,I think it may be a nice addition.
Hi everyone! I know I don't really have standing to be asking to be given games, with having gotten a bunch in The Community GA in the past few months (last received games from that GA on Nov. 5, in case anyone wonders) and not giving back much to the community in the way of games, BUT, 2 of my top 5 desired games on my wishlist are currently on sale, and there is no possibility that I can get them and they probably won't be on sale again for some time. So, if anyone has the desire to do so, I'd love love love either the Dark Sun series (#1 on my WL, it knocked Tie FIghter down to #2!) or Star Trek: 25th Anniversary (#5.) Thanks for reading and considering me!

If anyone has issue with me asking for any reason, please simply say so and address me about it (here or privately), and I'll likely remove the asking.