It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gautam1989: This is the friendlist, most accessible gaming community I've ever seen. Having tasted its generosity I would like to give away a code I have for Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena for anyone who needs it.

If I may ask, does anyone here have a spare code for Inquisitor or Legend of Grirmrock 2? :)
I want it, can I have it?
gautam1989: This is the friendlist, most accessible gaming community I've ever seen. Having tasted its generosity I would like to give away a code I have for Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena for anyone who needs it.

If I may ask, does anyone here have a spare code for Inquisitor or Legend of Grirmrock 2? :)
lincoln1206: I want it, can I have it?
Sure. Enjoy the game!
If anyone is feeling generous i would love Heroes of Might and Magic IV :P Thanks! :)
Sort of a longshot, but i'd be eternally grateful if someone would gift me HoMM 3 while it's still on sale.
Don't have too much to give in return except for a steam copy of CubeTractor and some undropped steam cards worth maybe 1.5$ or so.
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Killimanjaro
high rated
Killimanjaro: Sort of a longshot, but i'd be eternally grateful if someone would gift me HoMM 3 while it's still on sale.
Don't have too much to give in return except for a steam copy of CubeTractor and some undropped steam cards worth maybe 1.5$ or so.
Why is that a long shot? Plenty of crazy people here. :-) Check PM.
Killimanjaro: Sort of a longshot, but i'd be eternally grateful if someone would gift me HoMM 3 while it's still on sale.
Nudiustertian: Why is that a long shot? Plenty of crazy people here. :-) Check PM.
Holy crap man, thanks a ton! You just reunited me with my favorite game ever.
airodinamic: If anyone is feeling generous i would love Heroes of Might and Magic IV :P Thanks! :)
Check PM. I figure if I say 3 I have to say 4...
Was there anyone here who wanted a Chronicles of Riddick code and didn't get one. I've got one but it expires on the 15th so just respond to this post if you want it. :D
GhostwriterDoF: Was there anyone here who wanted a Chronicles of Riddick code and didn't get one. I've got one but it expires on the 15th so just respond to this post if you want it. :D
hey dude, can you give me?
Guess it was to much a longshot (Surprise!)

so I'll change to hoping for Grandia 2
Post edited December 13, 2015 by the_atm
the_atm: Here's to a crazy longshot but I'm hoping for Pillars of Eternity.
You're right -- that is a crazy longshot. Good luck! :-D
GhostwriterDoF: Was there anyone here who wanted a Chronicles of Riddick code and didn't get one. I've got one but it expires on the 15th so just respond to this post if you want it. :D
darthvader1234: hey dude, can you give me?
Check your PM :)
GhostwriterDoF: Check your PM :)
thanks for the gift dude ;)
airodinamic: If anyone is feeling generous i would love Heroes of Might and Magic IV :P Thanks! :)
Nudiustertian: Check PM. I figure if I say 3 I have to say 4...
OMG OMG OMG Huge thanks mate!!! Can't wait to finish download :P
GhostwriterDoF: Check your PM :)
Our friend Vader here just joined and he is currently begging in two different threads. :P