It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: O.K. now I know and I will act accordingly :)
Well, don't beat yourself up over it. Sorry if I was a prick there. :D
Don't blame yourself but try to avoid making contact with Tauto in the future.
l0rdtr3k: Don't blame yourself but try to avoid making contact with Tauto in the future.
WTF!? Stop repeating me! :P

NEW RULE! From now on ignore l0rdtr3k!
tinyE: WTF!? Stop repeating me! :P

WTF!? Stop repeating me! :P
New rule! From now on ignore tinyE
tinyE: WTF!? Stop repeating me! :P

l0rdtr3k: WTF!? Stop repeating me! :P
Why not just ignore everybody?
MarkoH01: Why not just ignore everybody?
You get ignored! You get ignored! EVERYONE GETS IGNORED!
l0rdtr3k: WTF!? Stop repeating me! :P
Seriously, l0rdtr3k and I are messing with each other, but Tauto is only here to get a rise out of people. This conversation we are having has no doubt earned us an entire day of his bullshit, but eventually when he sees no one is paying attention, it will ebb and hopefully go away.

He will say anything, and I mean ANYTHING, just to get a rise. It's the only reason he is here and without that he will shrivel up and die.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by tinyE
No matter how idiotic or assinine it is.
tinyE: He will say anything, and I mean ANYTHING, just to get a rise. It's the only reason he is here and without that he will shrivel up and die.
I really want to have Rayman Forever :v
l0rdtr3k: You get ignored! You get ignored! EVERYONE GETS IGNORED!
ignorance is bliss? XD
CloudUchiha: I really want to have Rayman Forever :v
Since the GOG version is not that good (missing music ect. because of it being the "forever" version) you should take a look here: http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9466. This version is free and without DRM as well. I bought Rayman here and used this patch before I noticed that this so called "Patch" in fact is the whole unedited original Rayman game updated with some special features.

I had used the chat to tell you this but strangely it does not seem to work at the moment (normally if I hover over a username I have the possibility to start a conversation but this window does not pop up now - any idea what happened?)..
Post edited November 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I had used the chat to tell you this but strangely it does not seem to work at the moment (normally if I hover over a username I have the possibility to start a conversation but this window does not pop up now - any idea what happened?)..
This: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/account_menu_missing
MarkoH01: I had used the chat to tell you this but strangely it does not seem to work at the moment (normally if I hover over a username I have the possibility to start a conversation but this window does not pop up now - any idea what happened?)..
siulebuo: This: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/account_menu_missing
Thank you. Hopefully this will get fixed soom.
Post edited November 21, 2015 by MarkoH01
low rated
If anyone feels generous, I'd love Gal Civ 3. Thanks
Thank You folks for this generous thread and Moonshinesshadow .. Thank You for the game!