It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DracoMagister: Hey people, I want to know how should I give the code of System Shock 2 to a friend. Is there an option to claim it as a gift when you redeem it or should I give him the naked code? Thanks.
You should hand the naked code to him so it is added to his account! :)

On a related note, a naked code of Banish would make my day!
DracoMagister: Hey people, I want to know how should I give the code of System Shock 2 to a friend. Is there an option to claim it as a gift when you redeem it or should I give him the naked code? Thanks.
MarkoH01: You can just copy the code and sent him via chat afaik.
*naked code
It sounds more sexy... :P
Attachments:
JustRigo: I have codes for System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick, and Banished if anyone wants them.
Got Riddick, thank you.
JustRigo: I have codes for System Shock 2, Chronicles of Riddick, and Banished if anyone wants them.
edgar1: Got Riddick, thank you.
No problem, enjoy
I really REALLY want to have either Doom 2 or Quake 2 please. I am flat out broke and I am desperate for another Id Shooter.
Post edited November 13, 2015 by Elmofongo
I have The Chronicles of Riddick to give away if anyone is interested.

I would prefer someone with some +rep, please.
low rated
Slight bump in hopes for Pillars of Eternity
jcosmocohen: I have The Chronicles of Riddick to give away if anyone is interested.

I love the Riddick movies, especially Pitch Black. If no one else wants it, could I have it? <3
jcosmocohen: I have The Chronicles of Riddick to give away if anyone is interested.

Fantasysci5: I love the Riddick movies, especially Pitch Black. If no one else wants it, could I have it? <3
Sent. Enjoy!
I just got Banished gifted from schnuff to whom I will give a +1 for the generosity whenever I'll find a post.
Thank you schnuff for your kindness and be sure to receive that +1 :)

Maybe my post here was simply a bit too long and people fall asleep before finished reading it ;) But I still have to give away "System Schock 2" and "Chronicles of Riddick" to anyone not on the scammers list.

Edit: Post found and +1 given :)
Post edited November 13, 2015 by MarkoH01
*wish removed*

Thank you woosk!
Post edited November 14, 2015 by MMLN
2 Free Games for the fast

System Shock 2 NALS65BED5871221DC

Banished RQ3V24C6001BB1C261

best wishes
SamCashya: 2 Free Games for the fast

System Shock 2 NALS65BED5871221DC

Banished RQ3V24C6001BB1C261

best wishes
People took the codes not even dropping a message here. :(

@Thread: I am still looking for Banished. I really really want to try it out! If anyone has a spare code, please contact me!
Could someone please gift me Haegemonia Gold edition?
https://www.gog.com/game/haegemonia_gold_edition
Attachments:
big_eyes.jpg (10 Kb)
MMLN: Does anyone has, by any chance, spare copy of Dungeon Keeper 2?

Thank you
Check your PM.