It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Woohoo, D&D bundle on sale again. It's my honor and privilege to put up 3 copies of Planescape: Torment up for gifting purposes. If you want one, reply to this post (don't send me a PM, post here) stating your intentions. Scammers and impersonators need not apply, I can smell you. People who want to point out that scammers and impersonators exist: thanks, I'm aware. :-)

This is not a first come, first serve thing, so please be patient while I process applications -- this may take until Sunday. I'll update this post when it's all gone.

Edit: all gone! Took longer than I expected.
Post edited December 03, 2015 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian: Woohoo, D&D bundle on sale again. It's my honor and privilege to put up 3 copies of Planescape: Torment up for gifting purposes. If you want one, reply to this post (don't send me a PM, post here) stating your intentions. Scammers and impersonators need not apply, I can smell you. People who want to point out that scammers and impersonators exist: thanks, I'm aware. :-)

This is not a first come, first serve thing, so please be patient while I process applications -- this may take until Sunday. I'll update this post when it's all gone.
This was one of my favorite games when it came out. I had the 4 disc one and I wish I still had it, I don't even know where it went. lol. It's a really awesome game and I wish I could afford to pick it up while it's on sale right now. If you don't find anyone else more deserving I'd love one. Truly an epic game.
Nudiustertian: Woohoo, D&D bundle on sale again. It's my honor and privilege to put up 3 copies of Planescape: Torment up for gifting purposes. If you want one, reply to this post (don't send me a PM, post here) stating your intentions. Scammers and impersonators need not apply, I can smell you. People who want to point out that scammers and impersonators exist: thanks, I'm aware. :-)

Tamamba: This was one of my favorite games when it came out. I had the 4 disc one and I wish I still had it, I don't even know where it went. lol. It's a really awesome game and I wish I could afford to pick it up while it's on sale right now. If you don't find anyone else more deserving I'd love one. Truly an epic game.
It is still one of my top favorite games of all time, like in the top 3 (I always switch around with that, The Longest Journey, and Fallout 1+2.) I still have my 4disc version as well as the box, and it sits right here in front of me with my dvds and other stuff around my desktop+monitor. It is also one of the FIRST games I bought when coming to GOG. I love it so much; it's really a masterpiece of art. You really do seem like a good new member so I hope you are able to get a copy here sooner rather than later. You NEEEEED to put the patchfixes and unfinished business type content in and play it like that. The idea of people doing this excites me greatly. ! Are you excited for the new Torment perchance?
Post edited November 27, 2015 by drealmer7
I was not aware there was a new one coming out. If so then yes I am excited. Do you mean like enhanced edition like they did with Baldur's Gate? I thought the case the way it all folded out and the box too were well made.
I don't think I've played another game like it since.

Got to love modders and the work they do for sure. I'm going to look up this new Torment you speak of now. lol

edit. So is Tides of Numenera the new one you are talking about?
Post edited November 27, 2015 by Tamamba
Tamamba: edit. So is Tides of Numenera the new one you are talking about?
Yes I mean Torment: Tides of Numenera
Tamamba: edit. So is Tides of Numenera the new one you are talking about?
drealmer7: Yes I mean Torment: Tides of Numenera
I read a little about it and it does sound interesting. I hope they can pull it off. They have mighty big shoes to fill I think. I am going to follow it now though lol, thanks for pointing it out. :)
low rated
Forget the cultures 3+4 that i mentioned earlier,since i bought them on steam. Anyway anyone has neverwinter nights diamond?
Is it even a good game that i could waste my time on it?
Post edited November 29, 2015 by Fonzer
low rated
Could someone please gift me Star Trek Starfleet command Gold edition? Only 5 hours left...

Edit: still got two copies left. You lot are getting slow. I'll hold on to them for you. :-)
You sir are the man! Thank you so much! I have not been this excited to play through a game in a long time. An old favorite of mine that is for sure going to be taking up much of my time for the next while. lol So awesome! :)
low rated
if someone wants to hook me up with skyrim legendary edition for steam would be <33

edit: also can someone pm me finally for that frozenbyte bundle desura key, it's idling in my hb inventory...
Post edited December 01, 2015 by vidm
Hello - I'm kinda new here, but I was hoping to get in on the community for a while. Thinking about it this is my first post in any message board (is that what this is?). In any case, I was hoping to enter this gift thread for a long time. Damn, I digress - My ultimate goal is this. I wanted to ask if anyone was feeling generous enough to gift me AI War - Collection. I don't have the money for it these days, but when I do I'll very probably start gifting games as well here. Jeez, I talk way too much.

Edit: still got two copies left. You lot are getting slow. I'll hold on to them for you. :-)
I played this game with a friend many years ago as a kid. We only understood a little of the story and slogged through the game as a fighter usimg trial amd error for the many conversations, since our english wasn't that good at the time. But man was it fun, all of the laughs and tribulations me and my friend faced that summer.
Saying that, it would be really fun and interesting to play through the game as an adult and see what I missed as a kid.

I would love a chance to play this. Huge fan of the old classic RPGs like Baulders Gate/ Icewind Dale/etc. Thanks a lot for the chance!

This is a great game. In the top 3 for most of the RPG lovers. Maybe number 1 for many. Great variaty, multiople ways ti play. Don”t let you fool by the graphics or the fact that you must read A LOT. Is a game with 15 years of history. And if a game, after 15 years, still makes people fell something, thats a prove of quality. Thats a classic. Good luck to all who will get it. Play it, dont let it rust in your library. Give yourself the chance to see a litte plice of gaming history.
PS - i know i dont deserve it because of my rep... :(
wondering if someone could get me Grandia 2?
Post edited December 03, 2015 by the_atm