It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nudiustertian: Wow, EA are one bunch of money-grubbing bastards. Jade Empire is on "sale" now, after a considerable price hike. Only EA would have the gall to demand $15 for a 10-year old game... You can buy Mass Effect for $8!

Anyway, enough of me bitching. It's overpriced now, but Jade Empire is still worth a go and I stocked up early. PM if you want a copy. As usual, it's not first come first serve, so have a little patience.
I would like to play Jade Empire if it's still available.
Thanks anyway!
high rated
I still have a spare S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky GOG key.
Just post here if you are interested. First entry gets it :)
low rated
MarkoH01: I still have a spare S.T.A.L.K.E.R clear sky GOG key.
Just post here if you are interested. First entry gets it :)
Can i have it?
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have nox from current weekend promo.
high rated
beware of scammer , this account just changed his name to "[url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/i_am_sick_of_these_steam_keys_so_please_take_them_giveaway/post37]del_pierro"
That's why I couldn't find him. He snagged a copy of something the other day and I waited around to see if he'd hit the trading threads with it.
Never mind.
Post edited August 02, 2015 by monkeydelarge
Hey guys. My birthday's tomorrow and I wanted to see if someone would be generous enough to gift me the music shooter Symphony and Dungeon Keeper 2 since it's my birthday tomorrow. As I have no family to share my birthday with because they are scattered basically across the world, it would be nice if someone would be kind enough to help me out there as well. Thanks
high rated
monkeydelarge: One of the games on my wishlist is on sale right now for $1.79. The name of the game is Etherlords, if anyone is feeling generous.
Gift sent, check Chat.
Thought i would try one last time as i am having no luck lol.

Any chance some one could gift me sacred 2 i would really appreciate it and will love you for ever.

My last bump. I would appericte this from some one. Thanks guys. And sorry to keep pestering . Been trying for awhile and ima about to give up
Post edited August 16, 2015 by rainkeeper777
Is Transistor any good?

I keep seeing it around, but haven't really looked into it.
Ki11s0n3: Is Transistor any good?

Oh, DUDE. It's friggin magical. One of the most eye-pleasing sci-fi worlds i've seen in a game. Great story too, and the soundtrack is phenomenal.
Ki11s0n3: Is Transistor any good?

LesterKnight99: Oh, DUDE. It's friggin magical. One of the most eye-pleasing sci-fi worlds i've seen in a game. Great story too, and the soundtrack is phenomenal.
Good to know.
LesterKnight99: Oh, DUDE. It's friggin magical. One of the most eye-pleasing sci-fi worlds i've seen in a game. Great story too, and the soundtrack is phenomenal.
Ki11s0n3: Good to know.
I was just debating that myself I love Darren Korb's music for Bastion.
Thank you very much, Nudiustertian. :)
Post edited August 22, 2015 by Lexor