It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Edit: looks like Darksiders cannot be gifted so just ignore this post.

--

My wish:

Darksiders

while on promo, thank you very much.
Post edited August 24, 2015 by Ungunbu
high rated
Ungunbu: My wish:

Darksiders

I really thought about doing that, but well. Gog won't allow that anymore...:( List of gog games with worldwide gifting restrictions
Ungunbu: My wish:

Darksiders

mchack: I really thought about doing that, but well. Gog won't allow that anymore...:( List of gog games with worldwide gifting restrictions
Too bad... but thanks a lot anyway! I appreciate your kind effort.
Nudiustertian: My all-time favorite RPG Planescape: Torment is back on sale again. Obviously I can't let that pass without a little giveaway.

I've got three copies up for grabs. Interested? Send a PM. The usual rules apply:
- You must have posted in the forums at least once so I can check rep.
- This isn't necessarily first come, first serve, so have a little patience.
- The next person to send me a link to a list of scammers or cautions me not to rely on PM will get slapped with a trout. Thank you for your concern, but I'm aware of these things and I check for them, no need to repeat it. :-)

Updated my journal: keys have been handed out, congratulations to the recipients.
Someone randomly sent me a copy of Planescape: Torment. Must have found a post I made a few months back. To put it lightly, I was completely enthralled! And taken off-guard by it lol. Awesome that you gave a few copies out! Speaking of which, I need to find that person and give em a few +1's.

I have an original 4-disc copy of the game, but the map for Ragpicker's Square was corrupted, so I could never get past that point. PS:T will always be one of my favorite games. The gameplay and storyline are just pure genius! I wish the writer would have made more Forgotten Realms content.

I laughed out loud at your "I've updated my journal" bit :D
low rated
I know it's asking to much but can I have the Elder Scrolls bundle or at least Morrowind?
I'm out of money at the moment and I really want to play some games of one of my favourite franchises of all time.
^^^
Same here!
If (for some reason) someone is buying the bundle and doesn't want Morrowind, please respect others wishes; like the above before mine but know that I would also be more than happy to accept a place on my gaming shelf for some Morrowind! This game is the only Elder Scrolls game I haven't played yet, and even with its low price tag, I can't touch it!

Thanks for your time reading and God bless,

- Tim :)
low rated
Just wondering if anyone has an extra key for Pillars of Eternity. I've played Baulder's Gate a bunch as well as similar games and loved them to death, I'd love to try PoE.
the_atm: Just wondering if anyone has an extra key for Pillars of Eternity. I've played Baulder's Gate a bunch as well as similar games and loved them to death, I'd love to try PoE.
Unfortunately PoE is atm on gifting restriction list as well.
Hi!

Well, as most people around here, I am in shock for Bethesda integration into GOG catalog; what a better moment to play those when Fallout 4 is around the corner!

To be honest, I am here to ask for Doom (in case someone have a spare copy of course :), and because IS DOOM! BEST FPS EVER! D:) but it seems expensive even to be gifted :(
So, I rather prefer the cheapest option: Fallout or Fallout tactics. Besides, I have never played any Fallout, but so many good reviews and critics must be right about how good the game is!

Anyway, thanks for reading me, good day :)
low rated
I like to have Revenant if anyone is generous.
high rated
montcer9012: Hi!

Well, as most people around here, I am in shock for Bethesda integration into GOG catalog; what a better moment to play those when Fallout 4 is around the corner!

To be honest, I am here to ask for Doom (in case someone have a spare copy of course :), and because IS DOOM! BEST FPS EVER! D:) but it seems expensive even to be gifted :(
So, I rather prefer the cheapest option: Fallout or Fallout tactics. Besides, I have never played any Fallout, but so many good reviews and critics must be right about how good the game is!

Anyway, thanks for reading me, good day :)
pm sent ;) Doom it is btw Fallout can't be gifted on gog. it's giftlocked same as alot of other games. See Gragars Thread about it...
mchack: btw Fallout can't be gifted on gog. it's giftlocked same as alot of other games. See Gragars Thread about it...
I got lucky then, I was gifted them before they were locked. But damn. =|
mchack:
Wow, thanks pal! Really appreciated it! For me, there has been no FPS like Doom. Even the Soundtrack hahaha. Maybe I just love it for the hours I spend playing it my childhood, not sure hahaha. Either way, still enjoyable.
BTW, I have NEVER test out the Final Doom version, only the shareware released in some Floppy disk. Yeah, shame on me I did not end the whole game :(

Tannath:
I was lucky too, since I get Fallout 2 via gift. I guess it was buy before the restriction implementation. According to GOG staff, I hope it really gets solve:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_gog_games_with_worldwide_gifting_restrictions/post53/?staff=yes]
These particular limitations are just a temporary measure, and they will be removed as soon as possible.[/url]
Post edited August 29, 2015 by montcer9012
mchack: pm sent ;) Doom it is btw Fallout can't be gifted on gog. it's giftlocked same as alot of other games. See Gragars Thread about it...
montcer9012: Wow, thanks pal! Really appreciated it! For me, there has been no RPG like Doom. Even the Soundtrack hahaha. Maybe I just love it for the hours I spend playing it my childhood, not sure hahaha. Either way, still enjoyable.
BTW, I have NEVER test out the Final Doom verion, only the shareware released in some Floppy disk. Yeah, shame on me I did not end the whole game :(
Sorry, but did you just call DOOM an RPG? XD
montcer9012: For me, there has been no RPG like Doom.
advancedhero: Sorry, but did you just call DOOM an RPG? XD
RPG= Ridiculously Powerful Guns