It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I too have a SimCity 2000 code that expires on the 21st, message me if interested. <-EDIT: Gone.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by Fuin
My wish is to play

Paper Sorcerer

from current promo. Thank you very much.
Ungunbu: My wish is to play

Paper Sorcerer

Are you on steam?
I can give you a Paper Sorcerer steam key.
low rated
I Wanted:

Sim City 2000 SE
Civilzation Call to Power 2
Kerbal Space Station
Creatures: The Albian Years, Exodus, and Village

Would you please pm me for gog codes for the games i wanted.
low rated
dewy60: I Wanted:

Sim City 2000 SE
Civilzation Call to Power 2
Kerbal Space Station
Creatures: The Albian Years, Exodus, and Village

Would you please pm me for gog codes for the games i wanted.
You shouldn't ask for games on this thread... You lose Rep
Ungunbu: My wish is to play

Paper Sorcerer

amrit9037: Are you on steam?
I prefer GOG but I can't refuse such a generous gift, so, if still available, I'd love to get it. Thank you very much.
high rated
I have
- Simcity 2000 SE ( x 1 )
- STALKER: Clear Sky ( x 1 )
that nobody has wanted or needed yet.

These expire in like 24 hrs, so it would be a shame to see these go wasted.

If you want either one of these, send PM.
I have one left over.

STALKER: Clear Sky

1st one gets it
https://www.gog.com/redeem/HT3B1BD93FE198

Ends July 21, at 1:59 PM GMT.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by chatnick
Would love chronicles of Riddick, please.
high rated
amrit9037: Are you on steam?
Ungunbu: I prefer GOG but I can't refuse such a generous gift, so, if still available, I'd love to get it. Thank you very much.
Key sent.
Enjoy the game.
Ungunbu: I prefer GOG but I can't refuse such a generous gift, so, if still available, I'd love to get it. Thank you very much.
amrit9037: Key sent.
Enjoy the game.
Got it. Thank you very much.
high rated
Wow, EA are one bunch of money-grubbing bastards. Jade Empire is on "sale" now, after a considerable price hike. Only EA would have the gall to demand $15 for a 10-year old game... You can buy Mass Effect for $8!

Anyway, enough of me bitching. It's overpriced now, but Jade Empire is still worth a go and I stocked up early. PM if you want a copy. As usual, it's not first come first serve, so have a little patience.

Edit: gone!
Post edited July 25, 2015 by Nudiustertian
Nudiustertian: Wow, EA are one bunch of money-grubbing bastards. Jade Empire is on "sale" now, after a considerable price hike. Only EA would have the gall to demand $15 for a 10-year old game... You can buy Mass Effect for $8!

Anyway, enough of me bitching. It's overpriced now, but Jade Empire is still worth a go and I stocked up early. PM if you want a copy. As usual, it's not first come first serve, so have a little patience.
Is it on Gog or Steam?

EDIT: Ok if its gog key i would like it. Thanks!
Post edited July 25, 2015 by dreamer8411
Nudiustertian: Wow, EA are one bunch of money-grubbing bastards. Jade Empire is on "sale" now, after a considerable price hike. Only EA would have the gall to demand $15 for a 10-year old game... You can buy Mass Effect for $8!

dreamer8411: Is it on Gog or Steam?
GOG. I use steamgifts.com for all my Steam stuff. When there's a choice I'll pick GOG. :-)

If still available I'd be in as well.

Edit: I got it. Many thanks to Nudiustertian for his generosity.
Post edited July 26, 2015 by Ungunbu