It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nudiustertian: Snip
I salute your generosity, good sir!
(Not in for anything)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
Nudiustertian: - Planescape: Torment (of course!)
May I ask for Planescape: Torment?
Nudiustertian: snip
Not interested but +1
A quick update: I've received 22 requests so far, of which 4 impersonators and 4 people with no forum posts. Hmm, I suppose it could be worse. There's still plenty of room for legitimate entries, in any case. :-)
Post edited July 11, 2015 by Nudiustertian
low rated
Nudiustertian: A quick update: I've received 22 requests so far, of which 4 impersonators and 4 people with no forum posts. Hmm, I suppose it could be worse. There's still plenty of room for legitimate entries, in any case. :-)
some posts dont show up even if you search for yourself im quite new here but i think its a bug
comboplayer: some posts dont show up even if you search for yourself im quite new here but i think its a bug
Since search engines need some time to update their indexes, and forums of this kind aren't very interesting to update regularly, this should happen exactly when your account is still very new. No bug, just a limitation.

Since getting a forum post is the only way to gauge reputation/age (which is unfortunately necessary because it's very easy to sign up fake accounts), it's the best I can do.
Nudiustertian: I have too much, so it's time to give!

Here's how it goes: send me a PM with a request for the game(s) you're interested in. You can ask for as many as you like, but you can only get one, so choose wisely. Rules:
• You don't have to post in this thread if you don't want to, but you do have to have posted in the forums at least once so I can weed out fake/scam accounts.
• If you've already gotten something from me in the past, you're not likely to get anything now. Go play your games. :-P
• This is not "first come, first serve", it's random. If you don't win, it's not because you weren't fast or nice enough, it's just bad luck.

I'll pick winners and announce them sometime tomorrow. As long as this post hasn't been edited, you've still got a chance.

PM to lay a claim to any of the following (be sure to mention what you're interested in):

- Back to the Future: The Game
- Beyond Good & Evil
- Deus Ex
- King of Dragon Pass
- Papers, Please
- Planescape: Torment (of course!)
- Primordia
- World of Goo

I've played all of these games myself and I can assure you they're all excellent. :-)
Oooo!!! How awesome! Primordia, I'd love that! PM Sent
I would like to be elegible for "Papers, Please".

Thank you, Nudiustertian for your generosity. ^^

Glory to Arstotzka!

REDVWIN
Nudiustertian: I have too much, so it's time to give!

Here's how it goes: send me a PM with a request for the game(s) you're interested in. You can ask for as many as you like, but you can only get one, so choose wisely. Rules:
• You don't have to post in this thread if you don't want to, but you do have to have posted in the forums at least once so I can weed out fake/scam accounts.
• If you've already gotten something from me in the past, you're not likely to get anything now. Go play your games. :-P
• This is not "first come, first serve", it's random. If you don't win, it's not because you weren't fast or nice enough, it's just bad luck.

I'll pick winners and announce them sometime tomorrow. As long as this post hasn't been edited, you've still got a chance.

PM to lay a claim to any of the following (be sure to mention what you're interested in):

- Back to the Future: The Game
- Beyond Good & Evil
- Deus Ex
- King of Dragon Pass
- Papers, Please
- Planescape: Torment (of course!)
- Primordia
- World of Goo

I've played all of these games myself and I can assure you they're all excellent. :-)
I would be interested in Planescape: Torment or Beyond Good & Evil. My 4 disc set of Torment has a glitched map and I could never finish the game lol. Been eyeballing Beyond Good & Evil since the HD version was released on console.

Thanks for the opportunity on behalf of everyone in the forums :) Once I find a job I want to start gifting.
Update: well, I said I'd pick winners today, but two key factors prevent me from doing so: first and most importantly, I'm actually late doing other stuff, so I need an excuse to postpone this. :-) Second, there are two games that need more love before I can assign winners. Specifically, Deus Ex and King of Dragon Pass aren't popular enough. So if you'd like a shot at either, PM. Remember, you can pick multiple games but you can win only one, so it's not greedy. :-)

I'll update again tomorrow, hopefully with winners for everything.
low rated
Nudiustertian: Deus Ex
i guess that its actually very popular, so most people have bought it already. thats why no one enters, except for alt accounts.
I can heartily recommend king of dragon pass. It's one of those labor of love games that really has a unique feel.
theslitherydeee: I can heartily recommend king of dragon pass. It's one of those labor of love games that really has a unique feel.
Well, in that case, maybe I'll try my luck at it. PM sent, Nudiustertian.
theslitherydeee: I can heartily recommend king of dragon pass. It's one of those labor of love games that really has a unique feel.
Yes, it is very beautiful. Even to just sit and look at the art is a joy.
Nudiustertian: Update: well, I said I'd pick winners today, but two key factors prevent me from doing so: first and most importantly, I'm actually late doing other stuff, so I need an excuse to postpone this. :-) Second, there are two games that need more love before I can assign winners. Specifically, Deus Ex and King of Dragon Pass aren't popular enough. So if you'd like a shot at either, PM. Remember, you can pick multiple games but you can win only one, so it's not greedy. :-)

I'll update again tomorrow, hopefully with winners for everything.
If that is so I'd like to enter for

King of Dragon Pass

Thank you very much.