It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Would anyone be willing to send a copy of Shadowrun Dragonfall my way while it's so very cheap? I never got to really play it.
low rated
One cool dude was almost gave me Torchlight, but i didn't visit site so long and after 2 messges he gave code to other member.If anyone have Torchlight or some of best RPG pleace call me :(
low rated
Post edited June 23, 2015 by Fidiman
deleted
low rated
https://www.gog.com/u/Callipleura/wishlist

If anyone has some spare keys on my wish list I'd be grateful.
Cheers
hey bros, the good bro Schnuff give me a key of Stalker Clear Sky some days ago but now i reach the objetive and i have an extra key, just ask for it, expires today
Post edited June 21, 2015 by CuloLoco
CuloLoco: hey bros, the good bro Schnuff give me a key of Stalker Clear Sky some days ago but now i reach the objetive and i have an extra key, just ask for it, expires today
You still have one month left. The expiry date is 21 July (not June).

BTW: I already own the game, so this is not a way asking for it ;)
low rated
Lords of Xulima if anyone is generous.
The sale's about to end, and I know I've already asked for this before, but can anyone gift me Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc?
I wasn't able to get a free copy of Xenonauts during the sale so I'd be very happy and grateful if I received one as a gift (only if you already have the spare key, please don't buy it). As always I insist you first consider other requests since my backlog is quite lengthy already.

Thank you very much.
I'm not sure if you will be gifty with this one and isn't on promo, recently released... but I really liked Codename Outbreak back in the WinXP days and no longer have original CD-ROM, still want bring these memories back and actually finish the game.
Post edited June 24, 2015 by HenitoKisou
Got an 80% off coupon for Blackguards Special Edition if anyone wants it.

http://www.gog.com/redeem/ZT295C7E
low rated
Greetings. Can anyone pick these for me from the promo?

AvP Classic 2000
Rogue Trooper
Sniper Elite
Judge Dredd

I can offer a spare keys of Sim City or Stalker from the sales.
Post edited June 26, 2015 by comboplayer
[WANT] Pillars of Eternity: Royal Edition

XD j/k! My computer would melt into a puddle of shame.

Edit: ...probably a shot in the dark, but does anyone have an OLD promo code for Magrunner: Dark Pulse? I saw it was a freebie last year or something? Thought I'd ask and leave it to chance. I've wanted to play this for quite some time now. I'm guessing tho, with it being a freebie/promo, the code may have expired by now.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Terrapin2190
Terrapin2190: ... anyone have an OLD promo code for Magrunner: Dark Pulse? I saw it was a freebie last year or something?
... I'm guessing tho, with it being a freebie/promo, the code may have expired by now.
When ever we have those freebie promos here there is inevitably a dedicated thread for re-gifting them. Unfortunately supply always seems to be greater than demand. Sad that in these cases the codes usually go un-redeemed, and eventually expire.

[ EDIT ]
Because see below, Check chat. Worth a shot. Apologies if it does not work.
Post edited June 27, 2015 by HeDanny