It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Rievier: I didn't dared to ask here until now, but since I won't get my salary until at the end of the month and the sale will be over, I was wondering if any kind soul would be willing to gift me Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. I would be eternally grateful and I will return the debt in the future. Thank you very much.
Done - code sent.

Enjoy the game. :-)
high rated
ne_zavarj: If anyone's feeling generous :

Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls

Thank you .
I am stunned by your greed.

I am not on the site that much, but I do post regularly in the Conversational FFA thread, and I saw that you were twice gifted games there in the last few days. Also that you posted that you were watching a lot of movies, not playing games 24 hrs a day.

And here you are, twice in the last few days, asking for - and being gifted - games again.

Don't you feel ashamed of taking advantage of people's generosity like this. It seems likely that you haven't played any of those games yet, and you surely you haven't played all the games you own.

it shouldn't surprise you at all when your begging posts are downrepped.

high rated
Just a quick post to help anyone who is having problems with forum posting.

I saw a suggestion to change the thread URL from http to https - and that worked for me. :-)

Hope it helps others who may be having problems.

Editing to bold that suggestion..
Post edited June 19, 2015 by ZenWan
ZenWan: Done - code sent.

Enjoy the game. :-)
Many, many thanks. Thank you very much for this. I would give all +1 if I could.
People, click that +1 for Zen.

Thank you .
ZenWan: I am stunned by your greed.

I am not on the site that much, but I do post regularly in the Conversational FFA thread, and I saw that you were twice gifted games there in the last few days. Also that you posted that you were watching a lot of movies, not playing games 24 hrs a day.

And here you are, twice in the last few days, asking for - and being gifted - games again.

Don't you feel ashamed of taking advantage of people's generosity like this. It seems likely that you haven't played any of those games yet, and you surely you haven't played all the games you own.

Greedy beggars will be greedy beggars.

I'm more stunned people are too blind too see it and keep feeding them.
At least we now know who two off the asshats are that go around derepping people for asking for things in a gifting thread. :P
low rated
tinyE: At least we now know who two off the asshats are that go around derepping people for asking for things in a gifting thread. :P
Lol! :))
Post edited June 19, 2015 by XxXSprayvWarXxX

Thank you .

I don't get you. And you're going to excuse me for starting this conversation with you specifically, but truth be told, I don't get any of you people who come here, a thread specifically created so that people could ask for gifts as much as they wanted, just to bash and downrep people who are asking.

And by the nature of your comments, you're making it clear that you are trying to police the forum... not even the blue texts care enough most of the time, so why should you? What's the point?! What do you have to gain from it? You're not making the forum a better place by doing it; you're just making everything less friendly and worse.

Gifting is a tradition started here by a person who didn't even care who was getting the games that he/she have bought, he/she simply dropped the codes on the forum, because he/she wanted to see someone happy.

No one here really needs a game gifted to them, most of us have money enough and those who don't, well, last time I checked, piracy was still as viable an option as ever.

Hell, I want to play every single damn game I got gifted here and over steam, but I simply couldn't so far. I'm not even sure I'll ever be able to. But there was never - ever - a single time that I got a game gifted to me that it didn't make me incredibly happy and grateful. It wins my day every time. It is the very reason I love this community, it is the very reason I've given games away in the past, and I didn't even come here to post "Hey, guys, I just gifted this dude a thing" every time I did it.

Gifting is about the gesture, you do it because you feel good, because you make someone feel good. It is not about ensuring someone experiences something, because even if it is available to them, they may simply choose to not experience it or may end up not being able to. So, you don't come back and ask if the person used your gift, because it makes no sense, it serves no purpose.

If you don't like a person, you don't have to give that person anything. Just let the person be. There are people here who gifted me something at a point, but since then, have never given me anything anymore. And that's completely fine. Others, on the other hand, opted to gift me new stuff, and that's fine too. I'm pretty sure it made them happy and it sure as hell made me happy too. And that's valid to me too, I've given games to people and opted to not give any more, I've given games to people and opted to give again. It's a simple choice and a very personal one. Everybody has an opinion of everyone and that's fine, but denouncing people publicly for expressing their wishes and desires, especially in a place made with that very purpose, is simply being a dick.

And there's no amount of gifts one can give that will make that fact go away.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Falci
low rated

Falci: I don't get you. And you're going to excuse me for starting this conversation with you specifically, but truth be told, I don't get any of you people who come here, a thread specifically created so that people could ask for gifts as much as they wanted, just to bash and downrep people who are asking.

And by the nature of your comments, you're making it clear that you are trying to police the forum... not even the blue texts care enough most of the time, so why should you? What's the point?! What do you have to gain from it? You're not making the forum a better place by doing it; you're just making everything less friendly and worse.

Gifting is a tradition started here by a person who didn't even care who was getting the games that he/she have bought, he/she simply dropped the codes on the forum, because he/she wanted to see someone happy.

No one here really needs a game gifted to them, most of us have money enough and those who don't, well, last time I checked, piracy was still as viable an option as ever.

Hell, I want to play every single damn game I got gifted here and over steam, but I simply couldn't so far. I'm not even sure I'll ever be able to. But there was never - ever - a single time that I got a game gifted to me that it didn't make me incredibly happy and grateful. It wins my day every time. It is the very reason I love this community, it is the very reason I've given games away in the past, and I didn't even come here to post "Hey, guys, I just gifted this dude a thing" every time I did it.

Gifting is about the gesture, you do it because you feel good, because you make someone feel good. It is not about ensuring someone experiences something, because even if it is available to them, they may simply choose to not experience it or may end up not being able to. So, you don't come back and ask if the person used your gift, because it makes no sense, it serves no purpose.

If you don't like a person, you don't have to give that person anything. Just let the person be. There are people here who gifted me something at a point, but since then, have never given me anything anymore. And that's completely fine. Others, on the other hand, opted to gift me new stuff, and that's fine too. I'm pretty sure it made them happy and it sure as hell made me happy too. And that's valid to me too, I've given games to people and opted to not give any more, I've given games to people and opted to give again. It's a simple choice and a very personal one. Everybody has an opinion of everyone and that's fine, but denouncing people publicly for expressing their wishes and desires, especially in a place made with that very purpose, is simply being a dick.

Oh my friend! Thank you so much for this post. If these guys don't understand it, then we don't know what to say! Great post and +1ed :)
tinyE: At least we now know who two off the asshats are that go around derepping people for asking for things in a gifting thread. :P
YARP!
Sachys: YARP!
what?
Thank you, DampSquib, for your gift <3
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Lexor
Hi all,

I got STALKER Clear Sky as part of the Summer Sale promo but already have it. It's up for grabs to the first asker.

Hope everyone is having a good sale!

Falci: I don't get you. And you're going to excuse me for starting this conversation with you specifically, but truth be told, I don't get any of you people who come here, a thread specifically created so that people could ask for gifts as much as they wanted, just to bash and downrep people who are asking.

Also let me add that I'm the guy who gifted him the last game he asked for and I'm totally fine with that even if he already got other games in the past. I received many free games on these forums as well and I don't feel greedy at all.
thanks to Exoanthrope for his generous trade with me.
I got F.E.A.R. 2: PROJECT ORIGIN + REBORN and Thief Series.
Post edited June 19, 2015 by amrit9037