It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ungunbu: If that is so I'd like to enter for

King of Dragon Pass

Thank you very much.
That's not a PM. But since I just happened to see it and I'm just in the process of drawing winners I'll allow it. :-D
Nudiustertian: That's not a PM. But since I just happened to see it and I'm just in the process of drawing winners I'll allow it. :-D
Might be an idea to avoid gifting to those asking via PM for a time.
Post edited July 13, 2015 by Sachys
Nudiustertian: That's not a PM. But since I just happened to see it and I'm just in the process of drawing winners I'll allow it. :-D
Sachys: Might be an idea to avoid gifting to those asking via PM for a time.
Already read that, hence the restriction on needing to have posted in the forums at some point so I can check age/rep. The PMs are just to ensure people don't have to publicly announce they're asking for/winning games, and to reduce spam.
Nudiustertian:
no worries. :)
high rated
If you participated in my GA, check your PM. If you won, you'll have a key. Otherwise, you didn't win, sorry! As Arnie has said in way too many movies now: I'll be back.
Nudiustertian: If you participated in my GA, check your PM. If you won, you'll have a key. Otherwise, you didn't win, sorry! As Arnie has said in way too many movies now: I'll be back.
Thanks so much, and congrats to the other winners! +1 again.
If there are still NWN promo codes out there from the Witcher 3 pre-order bonus, I have 2 friends who are looking. Just shoot me a PM. Thanks!
Nudiustertian: If you participated in my GA, check your PM. If you won, you'll have a key. Otherwise, you didn't win, sorry! As Arnie has said in way too many movies now: I'll be back.
Thanks for the opportunity! Congrats to whomever won!
low rated
Lords of Xulima - Deluxe Edition

while on promo, please consider other wishes first. Thank you very much.
high rated
I have copies of

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: CLEAR SKY
WASTELAND 1: THE ORIGINAL CLASSIC

to give away.
Send me a pm mentioning which you want in the next 48 hours, and I'll draw a winner at random (one game max per winner).
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Loenas
high rated
SimCity 2000 SE (GoG)* is still up for grabs. I believe it expires July 21st, so if you want it, better step forth!

(Only requirements are that you ask for it via forum reply and not chat, have participation in the forum other than asking for games, etc)

* Don't tell me I'm spelling it incorrectly, it's still Good old Games to me :D
high rated
First time posting here, I still have Simcity 2000 SE and STALKER: Clear Sky from the Summer Sale.

Both expire July 21st. Really should've posted this sooner. If there's anyone left who wants either of those and hasn't gotten them yet, feel free to take them off my hands. Pretty safe to assume that there isn't much of a crowd left for these two, considering how much they've been gifted/traded over the last few weeks, but who knows.

Just let me know if you want it; post a reply in the forum, and it's yours. I hate to be hypocritical because I don't post, but I'll echo above and just mention that I'll take participation/age of account into consideration first (just to be on the safe side).
high rated
BillyMaysFan59: SimCity 2000 SE (GoG)* is still up for grabs. I believe it expires July 21st, so if you want it, better step forth!

(Only requirements are that you ask for it via forum reply and not chat, have participation in the forum other than asking for games, etc)
I have SimCity to offer as well.....
Post edited July 16, 2015 by ZenWan
BillyMaysFan59: * Don't tell me I'm spelling it incorrectly, it's still Good old Games to me :D
Well, but still it was Good Old Games even then.. :P
*wont dare asking for high tier games never discounted reachable since summer sale, so shares wishlist, then run and hide*