It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to have the Walking Dead Bundle here on GOG if it comes back around again, but I don't want to go over budget. Since I already have these on Steam you should consider literally every other request before mine since it's just the OCD talking.
theslitherydeee: I would like to have the Walking Dead Bundle here on GOG if it comes back around again, but I don't want to go over budget. Since I already have these on Steam you should consider literally every other request before mine since it's just the OCD talking.
then why you need it again same stuff :P
I'm looking for Walking Dead Season 2 and/or 400 days. I already own Season 1 on Steam, it was in some Humble Bundle before, and I played and loved it. However, I don't want to re-buy it on Gog and if I only buy one of the three, the discount is considerably less.

If somebody is in a good mood and might want to gift me one of the two, I'd be really happy, since Season 1 was great (if you don't know it, try it!) and I'm keen on finding out how the story continues... :-)
theslitherydeee: I would like to have the Walking Dead Bundle here on GOG if it comes back around again, but I don't want to go over budget. Since I already have these on Steam you should consider literally every other request before mine since it's just the OCD talking.
ryukenzo: then why you need it again same stuff :P
OCD, it doesn't make sense and it's bad for me. :p. The urge to spend all my money on games versus logic telling me not to. Every now and then I need to get it out of my system, thus the disclaimer.
Tarque: I'm looking for Walking Dead Season 2 and/or 400 days. I already own Season 1 on Steam...
I don't think 400 Days will work without a GOG copy of season 1, but I might be wrong.
DeMignon: I don't think 400 Days will work without a GOG copy of season 1, but I might be wrong.
Indeed. I can't buy it unless it's a gift and it's likely it could not be redeemed on an account that does not own Season 1.
If anyone can spare it I would love to play one of the Shadowrun games again.
drealmer7: I love ToME! This list of guides is pretty helpful and the zone order is necessary IMO so you know what order to do the zones so you don't spend hours upon hours learning how to not die and where not to go too low leveled (unless you like that sort of thing of course.)

It's all about making builds of different classes, unlocking features, and kicking the ass of tons of baddies. Fun, addictive, rewarding, lots of replay value because the classes are so much fun to play and learn.
Thanks, I'll try to keep that in mind.
low rated
close your eyes son, you dont need to see this
just thought of something....

DampSquib: Cheers for asking, but it's not until the10th...as long as it's not cancelled.
How did your surgery go? I hope it went all right?
low rated
DampSquib, i hope you're feeling better!
Post edited June 11, 2015 by LesterKnight99
LesterKnight99: DampSquib, i hope you're feeling better!
How is that you seem to be a nice forum member... But have all that bad rep?
LesterKnight99: DampSquib, i hope you're feeling better!
montcer9012: How is that you seem to be a nice forum member... But have all that bad rep?
Whenever you see a member with more (less?) than - 20 rep then you will know that it's a person that asks a lot of games here and there's some kind of group that downvotes those people.
Cyraxpt:
Did you just add a mustache or did I just not notice it before?
Cyraxpt:
theslitherydeee: Did you just add a mustache or did I just not notice it before?
What? You must be confusing me with someone else, have a nice day.

*Shush, i'm undercover starting today*