It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would really appreciate DROD: The Second Sky if somebody can buy it with a full bundle discount. I own all the other games (and finished them all!) but most of them not from GOG so no bundle discount for me.

And I still have Stalker Clear Sky to give away (I try to post it here and give/receive summer thread but no luck so far). If you are a contributing member just send me a PM via chat thingy.
deleted
NoxTM: Oooh, I'm tempted by the Shadow Warrior (2013) game at 90% off, but eh, it's still $4 and man, I have bills to pay. Can anyone sway me one way or the other on it? I guess I'll make my mind up tomorrow. Time for some zzz.
I would say go for it if you enjoy old school shoot em ups, since it seems to emulate them pretty well.

On another note I need advice for Guilty Gear X2. I'm wondering whether or not to get it since some people have commented on it being a bad port. I have Blazblue and those controls were a nightmare in my opinion. Everything is also still represented by controller not pc buttons which is a personal peeve.

On yet another note here's Sim City, please someone just take it.

http://www.gog.com/redeem/YT94995BEA07EF
If anyone is feeling gifty enough, I wouldn't mind to adopt some spare and unwanted key for any of the King's Quest games :)
low rated
Would anyone kindly donate a S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Priypat (or any S.T.A.L.K.E.R game) key to me via PM pls?
Post edited June 20, 2015 by Derpnshire
Since it is the last chance: I am still very interested in "Freedom Planet" from the "Action platforming" bundle. Unfortunately I already have Guacamelee Gold (and don't consider the Championship Edition to be worth it paying again) and Dust on Humble DRM-Free and I am not interested in Superfrog HD so it still would cost me 5,49 €.

If someobody happens to have a spare key or want to have a game for about 2,50$/€ (bundle price) please contact me. I also have some Steam Keys which you can find on my list in the trading thread.
Post edited June 20, 2015 by MarkoH01
DampSquib: Done, check chat...good games loved both, fingers crossed for a LoG 3 :)
Thank you <3
ok, I have Stalker Clear Sky, dont mind give away but sincere people pls. ~10 reps
Would love to try out Shadowrun:Dragonfall if anyone feels generous.

edit:nvm
Post edited June 21, 2015 by Mr.Caine
ZenWan:
Falci: I don't get you. And you're going to excuse me for starting this conversation with you specifically, but truth be told, I don't get any of you people who come here, a thread specifically created so that people could ask for gifts as much as they wanted, just to bash and downrep people who are asking.

And by the nature of your comments, you're making it clear that you are trying to police the forum... not even the blue texts care enough most of the time, so why should you? What's the point?! What do you have to gain from it? You're not making the forum a better place by doing it; you're just making everything less friendly and worse.

Gifting is a tradition started here by a person who didn't even care who was getting the games that he/she have bought, he/she simply dropped the codes on the forum, because he/she wanted to see someone happy.

No one here really needs a game gifted to them, most of us have money enough and those who don't, well, last time I checked, piracy was still as viable an option as ever.

Hell, I want to play every single damn game I got gifted here and over steam, but I simply couldn't so far. I'm not even sure I'll ever be able to. But there was never - ever - a single time that I got a game gifted to me that it didn't make me incredibly happy and grateful. It wins my day every time. It is the very reason I love this community, it is the very reason I've given games away in the past, and I didn't even come here to post "Hey, guys, I just gifted this dude a thing" every time I did it.

Gifting is about the gesture, you do it because you feel good, because you make someone feel good. It is not about ensuring someone experiences something, because even if it is available to them, they may simply choose to not experience it or may end up not being able to. So, you don't come back and ask if the person used your gift, because it makes no sense, it serves no purpose.

If you don't like a person, you don't have to give that person anything. Just let the person be. There are people here who gifted me something at a point, but since then, have never given me anything anymore. And that's completely fine. Others, on the other hand, opted to gift me new stuff, and that's fine too. I'm pretty sure it made them happy and it sure as hell made me happy too. And that's valid to me too, I've given games to people and opted to not give any more, I've given games to people and opted to give again. It's a simple choice and a very personal one. Everybody has an opinion of everyone and that's fine, but denouncing people publicly for expressing their wishes and desires, especially in a place made with that very purpose, is simply being a dick.

And there's no amount of gifts one can give that will make that fact go away.
I completely agree and what I don't seem to understand is that everybody who's got a different opinion than ZenWan gots downvoted pretty fast. Even if they care enough to tell their side civilized. Please don't take it as an offense ZenWan, I do agree with some of your points but coming here to tell people that they're greedy is not gonna change everything. Getting high voted for it is kinda strange also. You got to understand: this is a gifting thread. Of course there will be people who will ask for games every damn day but you can choose to simply not give them anything. It is my choice if i give them a game or not. You don't have to tell me that the person that I gifted a game to is greedy. I'm not stupid I can decide it too. If a beggar comes to me at the metro and asks for money while I know he's drunk and probably gonna spend my money on drinking more than I simply don't give him. I'm not going to tell him that he's an alcoholic nobody and question him why can't he find a job....I know I'm gonna be downvoted for this like everybody else but that's my opinion and it really seems like that the majority of the people stand by your side in this question. (I do hope that the votes here are more than 1-2 people)
Post edited June 20, 2015 by rz4
high rated
Ghorpm: I would really appreciate DROD: The Second Sky if somebody can buy it with a full bundle discount. I own all the other games (and finished them all!) but most of them not from GOG so no bundle discount for me.
Done! Please check your chat :-)
deleted
theslitherydeee: I would say go for it if you enjoy old school shoot em ups, since it seems to emulate them pretty well.
NoxTM: Yar, I know it's more Painkiller than original Shadow Warrior but that's fine; I've always liked those kind of games too. I'll probs wait until the last few hours before I decide, as I don't know how often the game goes for such a heavy discount.
you should watched Vlad stream with devs which explained that neither is like Painkiller or modern shooter (plus explanation about design choices and how it will be resolved in sequel), it's here: http://www.twitch.tv/gogcom/v/6284741
Post edited June 20, 2015 by HenitoKisou
Ghorpm: I would really appreciate DROD: The Second Sky if somebody can buy it with a full bundle discount. I own all the other games (and finished them all!) but most of them not from GOG so no bundle discount for me.
moonshineshadow: Done! Please check your chat :-)
Thanks a lot! I'll continue my DRODing very soon ;)
Broke. This :

http://www.gog.com/game/fear_platinum

Thank you .