It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: Search is flakey at the best of times
Yeah, I should have clarified - I always mean go to Google and search for " [whatever search terms you want] in gog.com/forum "

Using that syntax will (should....usually will) only return hits from the forum, here.
OneFiercePuppy: search the forums for the BBBBBBoB giveaways to see more
HeDanny: Search is flakey at the best of times, but that search got exactly one hit. your post. At any rate, I did a bit more digging and found the main chimp, so I sen't him a PM asking if he can take the codes off my hands.

Thanks for your help, guys. Fingers crossed the codes go somewhere and don't expire!
You are in good hands with sachys and foxworks, they will make sure your games find a good home ;-)
NoxTM: Yo dogs, if you gift me Among the Sleep, both Amnesias, Slender and Penumbra you can borrow my GOG copy of Morrowind GOTY for a couple of days. See attached image for proof.
Guys i have been analyzing the picture and i'm 99% it's photoshop, be careful doing business with him.
PaterAlf: Check your PM (aka Chat).
Thanks a lot. I got interested in TOME recently, at least in part because I've been playing a lot of mystery dungeon games.
high rated
trentonlf: Give the keys to foxworks or sachys for their giveaways or to someone else you know will give the game to a legitimate person in a future giveaway.
The only problem is that the 3 unlockable games from the current sale expire extremely soon (Jul 21).
mrcrispy83: Thanks a lot. I got interested in TOME recently, at least in part because I've been playing a lot of mystery dungeon games.
ToME is a great game, but it will tear your face off and shove it up your own butt. Don't get discouraged.

(And play it while logged in, if possible. DarkGod [or perhaps some of his chosen minions {AuraoftheDawn, perhaps?}] will sometimes spawn new areas on the world map that you can only access if you are logged in to the TE4 servers. They're not essential but they can be fun, like the Bearscape or the mystical land of Poosh)
trentonlf: Give the keys to foxworks or sachys for their giveaways or to someone else you know will give the game to a legitimate person in a future giveaway.
HypersomniacLive: The only problem is that the 3 unlockable games from the current sale expire extremely soon (Jul 21).
Maybe they will have a flash giveaway? If not IamSinistar has the thread running for giving away games from the sale I think.
mrcrispy83: Thanks a lot. I got interested in TOME recently, at least in part because I've been playing a lot of mystery dungeon games.
I guess you will enjoy the game. It's really a hard game (at least when you play with permadeath) and so far I was never able to complete it. But it's also a very good a and rewarding one.

Have fun!
Post edited June 10, 2015 by PaterAlf
HypersomniacLive: The only problem is that the 3 unlockable games from the current sale expire extremely soon (Jul 21).
trentonlf: Maybe they will have a flash giveaway? If not IamSinistar has the thread running for giving away games from the sale I think.
Here's a link to @Sinistar's thread, for games from the current sale and other previous GOG giveaways.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/give_received_summer_sale_2015_free_game_keys_here

Sadly, it's been invaded by grabbers. :-(

NoxTM: Yo dogs, if you gift me Among the Sleep, both Amnesias, Slender and Penumbra you can borrow my GOG copy of Morrowind GOTY for a couple of days. See attached image for proof.
+1 for the laugh, thank you. :-D
Post edited June 10, 2015 by ZenWan
PaterAlf: I guess you will enjoy the game. It's really a hard game (at least when you play with permadeath) and so far I was never able to complete it. But it's also a very good a and rewarding one.

Have fun!
Volgarr is a bit hard too.
Damn I should make GOGMIX for hard games on GOG.
Rayman 3 anyone?
I know I've been begging for this game for sometime...
well I probably wouldn't play with permadeath on.

the most roguelike-y roguelike (that is, not mystery dungeon) I've played is Elona where there isn't permadeath anyway (though my first attempt at a character became totally unusable from radiation poisoning/mutation ha ha)
Does anyone want S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky? If you are a contributing member (some activity outside gifting threads) feel free to contact me but please be patient - I'm really busy nowadays so my response time can be a bit long.
PaterAlf: I guess you will enjoy the game. It's really a hard game (at least when you play with permadeath) and so far I was never able to complete it. But it's also a very good a and rewarding one.

Have fun!
OneFiercePuppy: ToME is a great game, but it will tear your face off and shove it up your own butt. Don't get discouraged.
I love ToME! This list of guides is pretty helpful and the zone order is necessary IMO so you know what order to do the zones so you don't spend hours upon hours learning how to not die and where not to go too low leveled (unless you like that sort of thing of course.)

It's all about making builds of different classes, unlocking features, and kicking the ass of tons of baddies. Fun, addictive, rewarding, lots of replay value because the classes are so much fun to play and learn.
Erased. A friend of mine fulfilled my wish.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by wolfsrain