It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RadonGOG: Could it be that this thread lost lots of it´s reasoning? I mean: We now got the ability to take a look at the wishlists of those who are interested in sharing them with ease, so it became very easy to find out what one is currently interested in!

Anyways, if you enjoy a direct link...
https://www.gog.com/u/RadonGOG/wishlist
:D
I was thinking the same thing the other day myself. I think that by having those that want to look and gift be able to do so without having to let anyone else know is a huge net gain. I mean I personally find asking for things akward and I like the modestly the new system affords both parties.
high rated
cecil: I was thinking the same thing the other day myself. I think that by having those that want to look and gift be able to do so without having to let anyone else know is a huge net gain. I mean I personally find asking for things akward and I like the modestly the new system affords both parties.
*hovers over cecil's avatar, gets nada in terms of Wishlist*

You were saying?
cecil: I was thinking the same thing the other day myself. I think that by having those that want to look and gift be able to do so without having to let anyone else know is a huge net gain. I mean I personally find asking for things akward and I like the modestly the new system affords both parties.
HypersomniacLive: *hovers over cecil's avatar, gets nada in terms of Wishlist*

You were saying?
There isn't that option for you either. You might have it hidden in options.

You were saying?
In option you can make your wishlist viewable by everyone, your friends, or no one.

You were saying?
theslitherydeee: In option you can make your wishlist viewable by everyone, your friends, or no one.
We need an option to make it viewable by people that don't even use GOG; really get it all out there. :D
high rated
tinyE: There isn't that option for you either. You might have it hidden in options.
It's not hidden, it's set to be shared with only one person. ;-)

theslitherydeee: In option you can make your wishlist viewable by everyone, your friends, or no one.
Cheers, I'm aware of the options.

You were saying?
I think mine is set to friends only. Not trying to be nefarious :)
cecil:
Mine is set to GOGbears only. Cannot undo setting. Millions of GOGbears now have my wishlist and they
are multiplying after having been hijacked by the "error 500" virus!! O______________o
high rated
cecil: I think mine is set to friends only. Not trying to be nefarious :)
Can you check and confirm that this is indeed your setting? There was a bug regarding it, and it'd be nice to know if it has been fixed.
cecil:
Sachys: Mine is set to GOGbears only. Cannot undo setting. Millions of GOGbears now have my wishlist and they
are multiplying after having been hijacked by the "error 500" virus!! O______________o
so "error 500" was a gift? i should redeem it next time when GOGbears offer me :|
Sachys: Mine is set to GOGbears only. Cannot undo setting. Millions of GOGbears now have my wishlist and they
thk47: so "error 500" was a gift? i should redeem it next time when GOGbears offer me :|
no its more like the end of terminator 3 but with budget level psychotic care bears.
cecil: I think mine is set to friends only. Not trying to be nefarious :)
HypersomniacLive: Can you check and confirm that this is indeed your setting? There was a bug regarding it, and it'd be nice to know if it has been fixed.
Yes it is set to friends I did just check or available upon request :)
high rated
cecil: Yes it is set to friends I did just check or available upon request :)
Thanks. So GOG fixed the bug I mentioned a few days ago, good.
cecil: Yes it is set to friends I did just check or available upon request :)
HypersomniacLive: Thanks. So GOG fixed the bug I mentioned a few days ago, good.
Your welcome :)
If anyone is feeling generous would like to have blackguards 1 special edition from current promo.