It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

friendofcabbage: Been eying red faction 2 if anyone feels like bein' generous while it's on offer :D consider other requests first though
Check your... ermm... chat? :)
friendofcabbage: Been eying red faction 2 if anyone feels like bein' generous while it's on offer :D consider other requests first though
helpo1: Check your... ermm... chat? :)
Many thanks, +1
800+ pages of generous people. What the hell.
GoatOvaries: 800+ pages of generous people. What the hell.
That's called non-toxic and friendly community!
i'm joining the party and provide a reason for constant dereping by a pathetic asshole-superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my small wishlist:

Post edited May 29, 2015 by apehater
apehater: i'm joining the party and provide a reason for constant dereping by a pathetic asshole-superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asshole Superman: Saving the earth when he damn well feels like it XD

+1 for you, so as to at least negate the inevitable, uneeded derep.
apehater: i'm joining the party and provide a reason for constant dereping by a pathetic asshole-superman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LesterKnight99: Asshole Superman: Saving the earth when he damn well feels like it XD

thank you
LesterKnight99: Asshole Superman: Saving the earth when he damn well feels like it XD

+1 to you

my small wishlist:

metro last light redux

outlaws

galactic assault
And to you.
I have the Witcher 2 here on GOG, but the OCD in me won't let me play it until I play Witcher 1. I know that WItcher1 has been given away on GOG, but I missed it. If anyone has an extra key still from one of those giveaways, I would be extremely happy to acquire one. Thank you for your time.

apehater: thank you
you're welcome!
LesterKnight99: +1 for you, so as to at least negate the inevitable, uneeded derep.
l0rdtr3k: +1 to you
thx!
Post edited May 13, 2015 by LesterKnight99
TrissMerigoldsMan: I have the Witcher 2 here on GOG, but the OCD in me won't let me play it until I play Witcher 1. ...
Do I understand you right? Your account name is TrissMerigoldsMan, but you've never played The Witcher? o_O7
EDIT: I was gifted the game by: Cecil - Thanks a bunch! :D

Does anybody have a gift copy of "Total Annihilation: Commander Pack"? I've played the demo to death now and I really want to play the game fully. Right now I can afford the game on sale (it's around $2 on sale) but the wait is killing me :(

It's one of the only 2 items on my wishlist (https://www.gog.com/u/comradegarry/wishlist)

I would be VERY thankful even so much as I will gift any one game that is $2 in any current-near future sale
Post edited May 20, 2015 by comradegarry
low rated
nvm
Post edited May 14, 2015 by LesterKnight99
TrissMerigoldsMan: I have the Witcher 2 here on GOG, but the OCD in me won't let me play it until I play Witcher 1. ...
DeMignon: Do I understand you right? Your account name is TrissMerigoldsMan, but you've never played The Witcher? o_O7
So yeah the girl is hot... one day though...one day.
Could it be that this thread lost lots of it´s reasoning? I mean: We now got the ability to take a look at the wishlists of those who are interested in sharing them with ease, so it became very easy to find out what one is currently interested in!

Anyways, if you enjoy a direct link...
https://www.gog.com/u/RadonGOG/wishlist
:D