It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

trentonlf: I hope the surgery goes well for you, whatever it may be! Positive thoughts for you and the medical staff attending you :)
DampSquib: Thanks trentonlf, i will take all the positive thoughts i can get :)
Bless and tc.
A link brought me to this thread, so that I could add a +1 for your generosity. Done!

All the best for the surgery, more positive thoughts coming your way from my direction. :-)
I would still really love to play Beyond Good and Evil if anyone can spare it.
high rated
DampSquib:
ZenWan: A link brought me to this thread, so that I could add a +1 for your generosity. Done!

All the best for the surgery, more positive thoughts coming your way from my direction. :-)
Many thanks :)

Ki11s0n3: I would still really love to play Beyond Good and Evil if anyone can spare it.
Done, check chat.
low rated
DampSquib: Done, check chat.
You are a really generous person .
ZenWan: A link brought me to this thread, so that I could add a +1 for your generosity. Done!

DampSquib: Many thanks :)

Ki11s0n3: I would still really love to play Beyond Good and Evil if anyone can spare it.
DampSquib: Done, check chat.
Thank you very much.

Also love the IT Crowd name. One of the best shows ever.
Sooo, anybody got a spare copy of Bloodrayne they wouldn't mind parting with? :)
My thanks to DampSquib for gifting me this game!

--

RUNE CLASSIC

while on promo. Please consider other wishes first.

Thank you very much.
Post edited May 24, 2015 by Ungunbu
Here's my wishlist.
Thanks in advance.
I'd like to get Mortal Kombat 1+2+3 from the current promo if anyone feels generous.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Mr.Caine
high rated
If anyone missed out on the promo for Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) back in November 2014, let me know, I still have a spare code.
NameGoo: If anyone missed out on the promo for Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) back in November 2014, let me know, I still have a spare code.
hey bro, i missed that promo, i heard many good things about that game, i never play it, if u want please give me the key, if u dont want there is no problem

+1 thanks the generosity
If anyone's in a generous mood, I'd really appreciate F.E.A.R Platinum that's on sale right now

I remember playing it back when it came out after "cough"....borrowing it from an internet source but I haven't played the expansions and I'd love to play this game again on GOG Galaxy

Thank you!

Edit: generously donated by DampSquib
Post edited May 25, 2015 by Roman5
Sin Gold for $2.99(never played the game but it looks awesome) if anyone is feeling generous. I have no money right now so I can't just buy it myself, unfortunately.
Post edited May 23, 2015 by monkeydelarge
low rated
HAVE 2 GIFTS OF WITHER 3 ANYONE WANT?
blackear: HAVE 2 GIFTS OF WITHER 3 ANYONE WANT?
Yes, I want one!